Terror attack in France

Raoul

• Admin Team

Ishmael is the father of the Arabs (muzzies).

Isaac is the father of the Israelites (so-called chrisitan, West)

Ishmael was sent away. Isaac (second born) was given the 'first born' blessing. Ishmael lost his inheritance. Ishmael is not of the Righteous line.

Ishmael and Isaac both had twelve sons, twelve tribes.

Essau is the father of the Edomites which later became the Romans, Rome.
Essau married the 'daughters of Heth' or the Hittites who are the daughters of Ishmael, Arabs.

Remember- Romans 9:13 Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."

The Arabs and Romans are married. This explains why and how the RCC worked with the Germans during WWII to exterminate the 'jews'.
Most who consider themselves 'jews' are actually Turks and Slavs, not of Judah at all.
Judah is hidden, protected.
Explains why and how Roman Catholics and Muslims are of the same evil, sons of Satan.
John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. (From the beginning is a reference to Cain, yes, Eve had sex with Lucifer)
1 John 3:10
Children of God
9No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 10By this the children of God and the children of the devil are obvious: anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor the one who does not love his brother.

Eastern Orthodox and the Egyptian Copts (christian/catholic) are at odds with Roman Catholics, not the same. RCC sought to expand it's territory to Croatia.

Catholic means 'universal'. There is nothing universal about the Creator or his people.

As a side note: Germans are largely made up of the ancient Assyrians. Assyrian means, 'man of war', fitting.

The West, (so-called christian nations, Israelites who have lost their identity) are under Judgement for their (our) paganry. The Arab scourge is just one of many forms of Wrath to come.

Genesis 49:16
Jacob Blesses his Sons
15"When he saw that a resting place was good And that the land was pleasant, He bowed his shoulder to bear burdens, And became a slave at forced labor. 16"Dan shall judge his people, As one of the tribes of Israel. 17"Dan shall be a serpent in the way, A horned snake in the path, That bites the horse's heels, So that his rider falls backward.…

Dan is largely the Nordic peoples, Swedes, Danes, Celts.....etc.....
Dan is not found in Revelation, Dan lost his place among the Tribes because of his paganry. However, Dan is among the other Tribes, has effected the other Tribes, married into. For example there are more Irish in the US than in Ireland.
It had been recently revealed to me that Dan does not judge the Tribes but rather the Tribes are Judged on account of Dan. Anyone who studies the bible and cultures and traditions of men will clearly see Dan's influence, christmas and easter and halloween....etc.......

This storm has been brewing for thousands of years.

Do you actually believe this stuff?

Ishmael was sent away. Isaac (second born) was given the 'first born' blessing. Ishmael lost his inheritance. Ishmael is not of the Righteous line. 

Essau married the 'daughters of Heth' or the Hittites who are the daughters of Ishmael, Arabs. 

Remember- Romans 9:13 Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."

The Arabs and Romans are married. This explains why and how the RCC worked with the Germans during WWII to exterminate the 'jews'. 

Most who consider themselves 'jews' are actually Turks and Slavs, not of Judah at all. 

Explains why and how Roman Catholics and Muslims are of the same evil, sons of Satan. 

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. (From the beginning is a reference to Cain, yes, Eve had sex with Lucifer)

Children of God

9No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 10By this the children of God and the children of the devil are obvious: anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor the one who does not love his brother.

Eastern Orthodox and the Egyptian Copts (christian/catholic) are at odds with Roman Catholics, not the same. RCC sought to expand it's territory to Croatia.

Catholic means 'universal'. There is nothing universal about the Creator or his people.

As a side note: Germans are largely made up of the ancient Assyrians. Assyrian means, 'man of war', fitting. 

The West, (so-called christian nations, Israelites who have lost their identity) are under Judgement for their (our) paganry. The Arab scourge is just one of many forms of Wrath to come. 

Jacob Blesses his Sons
15"When he saw that a resting place was good And that the land was pleasant, He bowed his shoulder to bear burdens, And became a slave at forced labor. 16"Dan shall judge his people, As one of the tribes of Israel. 17"Dan shall be a serpent in the way, A horned snake in the path, That bites the horse's heels, So that his rider falls backward.…

Dan is not found in Revelation, Dan lost his place among the Tribes because of his paganry. However, Dan is among the other Tribes, has effected the other Tribes, married into. For example there are more Irish in the US than in Ireland. 

It had been recently revealed to me that Dan does not judge the Tribes but rather the Tribes are Judged on account of Dan. Anyone who studies the bible and cultures and traditions of men will clearly see Dan's influence, christmas and easter and halloween....etc.......

https://youtu.be/0jTHNBKjMBU

Edited by No_0ne
  • Like 3

Do you actually believe this stuff?

That doesn't even scratch the surface. 

It's a funny thing........people..........

It matters not what YOU believe, it matters what others believe. 

OTHERS act out on their beliefs. 

Give you an example:

obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

What is actually taking place here is an act of Shame. 

Obama was raised within a near east culture, he understands biblical Honor and Shame.

Obama is Honoring Islam and Shaming the God of the bible and his people/nations. 

For one to be Honored the other must be equally Shamed. 

Honor and Shame is a biblical principle. 

Do I think Obummer is a muzzie, Yep. You'll know him by his fruits. 

And BTW, most of you consider yourselves to be 'christian', the Islamist is more educated about the christian bible than  you are. 

Amerikans/westerners have no idea what's really go on here.

obama_bow_1381505c.jpg

Edited by Shepherd Master

Pretty clear now that all the 8 or 10 principals they know of are French and Belgian citizens, save for the one possible Syrian kid. The alleged "mastermind" is Belgian citizen which they've incredibly let slip through their fingers more than once. Makes sense, folks who do this sort of thing need intimate knowledge of the lay of the land and how things work in the area they want to hit, and who knows that better than long time residents.

This is whence most of this will fomenting now, from the sons and grandsons of Muslims who immigrated long ago, some of whom have traveled to be with ISIS for awhile, but most not, just home grown jihadists swept up in the propaganda.

Announced over the weekend that there are 900 active investigations afoot in the US regarding ISIS connected activities, spanning every state. We've had about 80 ISIS connected arrests.

So I stand by my statement, that while of course it's disconcerting that current Syrian folks are immigrating en masse, the main point is that where Islam exists, especially in Western countries, we're going to have a percentage of the younger descendants doing this sort of thing all over the world, regardless of where they or their parents and grandparents were originally from and no matter how pacifist their elders' religious interpretation.

I've long postulated that if these kind of groups really want to spread "terror", the best way to do it is just piecemeal, in small events here and there around the country. They don't need to really swing for the fences ala Twin Tower style, or even the 300 or so killed/wounded in Paris, just small hits in small towns will suffice. A school here, a church there, a bridge or two, whatever. When the average American actually has rational reason to worry that his small town might be next, his children might be next, that really is terror.

If nothing else, think of the financial drain associated with just security regarding this on an ongoing basis.

- OS

It also appears many of these "homegrown" terrorists fought in Syria, which would explain their level of comfort and expertise using weapons and explosives. I just couldn't believe that you could get a group of French born and raised kids and have them execute such a well planned, coordinated attack while at the same time effectively utilizing all weapons involved. There is simply no place in France that they could have received all the necessary training in order to so successfully conduct their attack. So they trained in Syria, and ISIS used their access and knowledge of their enemy country to carry out the attack.

Your everyday wannabe internet jihadi just doesn't have the discipline and training to do this. Just like your everyday, Internet jihadi killing keyboard commando wouldn't have the training and discipline to go face ISIS on the battlefield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

It also appears many of these "homegrown" terrorists fought in Syria, which would explain their level of comfort and expertise using weapons and explosives. I just couldn't believe that you could get a group of French born and raised kids and have them execute such a well planned, coordinated attack while at the same time effectively utilizing all weapons involved. There is simply no place in France that they could have received all the necessary training in order to so successfully conduct their attack. So they trained in Syria, and ISIS used their access and knowledge of their enemy country to carry out the attack.

Your everyday wannabe internet jihadi just doesn't have the discipline and training to do this. Just like your everyday, Internet jihadi killing keyboard commando wouldn't have the training and discipline to go face ISIS on the battlefield.

They took that play out of the Chechen's books - they would blood their guys out of country then bringing them back in to perform acts of terror in Grozny, Dagestan and Southern Russia.

Remember the Russian theatre that got attacked and hit with nerve agent in 2002/3?

And same time span the school that got captured.

It is a lot more effecient, granted a bit riskier, to radicalize them in a Madrassa, do a "deployment" fighting infidels then send them back to their countries in midst of all these debates going on.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  • Moderators

Remember- Romans 9:13 Just as it is written: "Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated."

Children of God
…9No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. 10By this the children of God and the children of the devil are obvious: anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor the one who does not love his brother.

Jacob Blesses his Sons
…15"When he saw that a resting place was good And that the land was pleasant, He bowed his shoulder to bear burdens, And became a slave at forced labor. 16"Dan shall judge his people, As one of the tribes of Israel. 17"Dan shall be a serpent in the way, A horned snake in the path, That bites the horse's heels, So that his rider falls backward.…

This is straight up Christian Identity teaching. So I'll go ahead and ask the elephant in the room directly so we can know with whom we are really dealing with here. What white supremacist orgs are you currently or have in the past been a member of? You can deny the source of your words, but as you referenced earlier in relation to the president, we will know by the fruits. Your poisonous fruit makes what you are abundantly clear. If you would kindly take that crap somewhere else it would be much appreciated. You will not find fertile soil for those rotten seeds here.

Edited by Chucktshoes
  • Like 6

It also appears many of these "homegrown" terrorists fought in Syria, ....

Seems only 3 or so from what I can glean, and looks like for only fairly brief "training". But whatever,  the main point stands, they were citizens, not foreign fighters who were slipped into the country for a tactical hit.

But that aside, just how much "discipline and training" does it take to spray AK fire from a moving car, or to wade firing into a packed concert bar full of unarmed people?  Especially if you're perfectly willing not to survive the encounter?

We've been lucky so far that our mass killers have all been relatively incompetent.  Neither Lanza nor Holmes for example were even "shooting range" competent with their firearms, let alone had any tactical training, plus both being full tilt bozo crazy probably contributed to their ineffectiveness -- Lord knows that given the will, even OhShoot could have racked up a far higher body count in either scenario, especially if given the fanatical will to keep on until stopped, with no concern for actually escaping.

Just a couple folks with just average range skills can do tremendous damage with only semi-auto fire in crowded venues, and we're undoubtedly going to see more of it here, and by more competent perps, most likely of the radical Muslim persuasion, most likely by US citizens, and most likely from those who have never even been out of the country.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

Seems only 3 or so from what I can glean, and looks like for only fairly brief "training".

But that aside, just how much "discipline and training" does it take to spray AK fire from a moving car, or to wade firing into a packed concert bar full of unarmed people? Especially if you're perfectly willing not to survive the encounter?

We've been lucky so far that our mass killers have all been relatively incompetent. Neither Lanza nor Holmes for example were even "shooting range" competent with their firearms, let alone had any tactical training, plus both being full tilt bozo crazy probably contributed to their ineffectiveness -- Lord knows that given the will, even OhShoot could have racked up a far higher body count in either scenario, especially if given the fanatical will to keep on until stopped, with no concern for actually escaping.

Just a couple folks with just average range skills can do tremendous damage with only semi-auto fire in crowded venues, and we're undoubtedly going to see more of it here, and by more competent perps, most likely of the radical Muslim persuasion, most likely by US citizens, and most likely from those who have never even been out of the country.

- OS

Have you ever seen someone pick up a firearm and shoot it for the first time in their lives? How about untrained people conducting combat operation? Confidence is a big thing here. You are right, that in theory it isn't hard to pick up a rifle with little to no training, and fire it at people who have no means of defense. In application, however, it is very different.

And I'm surprised, that a doubter such as yourself, is solidly comfortable in the "facts" which have come out only a few days after the shooting. As a skeptic, you should already know that the full story behind these attackers won't be out for weeks or months, just like the 9/11 hijackers.

I'm also curious on your definition of "brief". They don't even know how long these guys spent in Syria, since Turkey has no record of them exiting the country into Syria. What's more, fake identification such as passports are widely used by these guys to travel to/from conflict zones so the don't end up on watch lists. For all we know, all of them were trained in Syria.

• Like 1

Have you ever seen someone pick up a firearm and shoot it for the first time in their lives? How about untrained people conducting combat operation? Confidence is a big thing here. You are right, that in theory it isn't hard to pick up a rifle with little to no training, and fire it at people who have no means of defense. In application, however, it is very different.

And I'm surprised, that a doubter such as yourself, is solidly comfortable in the "facts" which have come out only a few days after the shooting. As a skeptic, you should already know that the full story behind these attackers won't be out for weeks or months, just like the 9/11 hijackers.

I'm also curious on your definition of "brief". They don't even know how long these guys spent in Syria, since Turkey has no record of them exiting the country into Syria. What's more, fake identification such as passports are widely used by these guys to travel to/from conflict zones so the don't end up on watch lists. For all we know, all of them were trained in Syria.

The citizens traveled freely to Syria as I understand it, they didn't need a backdoor secret way to do it.  But the point remains, they were almost all citizens, that has been easily verified, doesn't matter where they learned to shoot, in Belgium, France, or Syria.

Dunno about practical limitations on places to shoot in these various European countries, but certainly here in the US, there is absolutely no reason to go outside the country to get familiar with your weapons of choice. Then all that is necessary is the will, no real tactical training beyond a familiarity with the general area and specific venue necessary to rack up some large body counts.

Exit strategies call for the most elaborate planning -- if you don't care about that, mayhem becomes pert damn simple.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

The citizens traveled freely to Syria as I understand it, they didn't need a backdoor secret way to do it. But the point remains, they were almost all citizens, that has been easily verified, doesn't matter where they learned to shoot, in Belgium, France, or Syria.

Dunno about practical limitations on places to shoot in these various European countries, but certainly here in the US, there is absolutely no reason to go outside the country to get familiar with your weapons of choice. Then all that is necessary is the will, no real tactical training beyond a familiarity with the general area and specific venue necessary to rack up some large body counts.

Exit strategies call for the most elaborate planning -- if you don't care about that, mayhem becomes pert damn simple.

- OS

I don't know what sources you're reading, but the terrorists who traveled to Syria via Turkey have no record of leaving Turkey for Syria. From what I understand, fighters going to Syria via Turkey are rat lined in, which is why I said it is possible that all of them traveled to fight in Syria. Much like the 9/11 hijackers, we won't know the complete history of their radicalization and travel for weeks or months.

As for the lack of "exit plan", that isn't what I'm talking about. The discipline the displayed was not just being able to fire a weapon at unarmed people; it is the coordination, OPSEC amongst such a large footprint of terrorists, no dissension in their orders to commit suicide, and the organizational skills of the attackers.

In regard to training, no, there aren't places where these guys can train on their weapons in France, unlike in the states. Our most recent mass shooters were able to train overtly with their weapons prior to their crimes, and they still tend to fumble it up. These guys were able to employ their weapons during an adrenaline dump without any problems. There is definitely training there.

I don't know what sources you're reading, but the terrorists who traveled to Syria via Turkey have no record of leaving Turkey for Syria. From what I understand, fighters going to Syria via Turkey are rat lined in, which is why I said it is possible that all of them traveled to fight in Syria. Much like the 9/11 hijackers, we won't know the complete history of their radicalization and travel for weeks or months.

As for the lack of "exit plan", that isn't what I'm talking about. The discipline the displayed was not just being able to fire a weapon at unarmed people; it is the coordination, OPSEC amongst such a large footprint of terrorists, no dissension in their orders to commit suicide, and the organizational skills of the attackers.

In regard to training, no, there aren't places where these guys can train on their weapons in France, unlike in the states. Our most recent mass shooters were able to train overtly with their weapons prior to their crimes, and they still tend to fumble it up. These guys were able to employ their weapons during an adrenaline dump without any problems. There is definitely training there.

Okay, okay, I'll concede they had some training, whatever. Maybe they are freer to shoot in Belgium or somewhere, maybe they trot over the friggin Balkans now and then -- lots of places you can go with a long day's drive or less. Or maybe every one of them did indeed go all the way to Syria for some AK hands on, but I doubt it. Certainly somebody has to at least show them how the damn things operate and how to trigger their suicide belts, etc. But anyway, not my main point, don't much care what training they got or where.

Before this went awry, my original contention was simply that the primary perps would be found to be second/third generational citizens, and not outside insurgents slipped into the country. And that seems more than borne out, with the one possible exception so far.  And remember, they've rounded up 15 or more other "organizational players", most just under "house arrest", and I'll wager than most if not all of them are citizens also.

My whole point is that existing Muslim communities are now going to produce terrorists, primarily from the 2nd and 3rd generations of original immigrants, native born folks, even though their families have for a generation or more have lived in peace. Not in assimilation by any means, but in peace at least. And I keep applying that to here, where we have the same degree of non-assimilation and clumping of Muslim communities, and where whatever level of training you do think is necessary for this sort of thing is easily available, from simple firearm familiarity to commando tactics, and it doesn't require participation in a civil war to provide them.

Where we primarily disagree is that you seem to see the actual massacre itself as some uber sophisticated maneuver to pull off, and I just don't see that. While of course most of the press uses "sophisticated" to refer to it, I've also heard some intelligence types describe it as quite simple. Perhaps the difference in points of view is referring to the sophisticated degree of overall planning and secrecy necessary to pull it off vs the quite simple execution of the even itself. So yeah, the first was pretty sophisticated but the second was quite simple:

I mean, c'mon, three or four places were sprayed with gunfire from moving cars. That happens all over urban America for c'sakes with no training at all except that acquired on the job. :)  And I don't see commando split second timing as necessary to simply run armed into a club that had no security beyond an unarmed bouncer or two. Hell, I could do that myself. ;)

I mean really, just select the targets, assemble the folks willing to do it, pick the time, and say go. I do agree that the organizational ability to simply get hold of the weapons and especially the explosives in the first place was fairly sophisticated, especially the suicide belts, but only because of all that being more difficult to secretly amass in Europe in the first place, the OPSEC part being the most impressive part of the whole thing in my opinion.

Here, I guess the full auto would be the toughest get, not that full auto is even at all necessary though, and as far as explosives, just look at what US gangs, white supremacist bubbas, and other "normally" radical groups and whatnot have come up with. :)

So I still say that we'll continue to see the majority of this sort of thing in the future coming from the Muslim citizenry of these various first world countries, and the main point -- I don't think we'll continue to be as lucky as we have been here regarding the same.

The only truly essential prerequisite for the success of these kind of attacks is not just the will to do it, but the acceptance to die while doing it. That's not so much ingrained in traditional American culture except in fairly rare extreme heroic responses,  but it certainly is just business as per usual in the jihadist mind.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1

I am really scared for my family in Germany.I come from a city that is known for its Universities .Surrounding our town and inside of it , we have a couple of very large refugee places. And you do not hear how they throw their food at the helpers and people who donate their time to help them get fed,clothed etc...They are burning their  rooms and tents,raping the woman, they beat and robbing them. its a really sad thing to hear.That is how grateful these people ( mostly men) are. And of course, my mom  is saying that its just a isolated incident and we should really open our hearts for them.. .. :wall: She thinks no one is bad and its just not true..

This is straight up Christian Identity teaching. So I'll go ahead and ask the elephant in the room directly so we can know with whom we are really dealing with here. What white supremacist orgs are you currently or have in the past been a member of? You can deny the source of your words, but as you referenced earlier in relation to the president, we will know by the fruits. Your poisonous fruit makes what you are abundantly clear. If you would kindly take that crap somewhere else it would be much appreciated. You will not find fertile soil for those rotten seeds here.

Firstly, I'm not christian........you should have figured that out by now.

Secondly, I'm not a racist, nor a suprematist. What I stated had nothing to do with race. 

The White Hut comment is a reference to Obummer being a third worlder, with a third world mentality, who see you as a white colonialist. He and his ilk are the racists. 

Borders, language, culture.........and we've lost it. It is YOU who bought the lie of multi-culturalism.

Learn something-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJQlvsP4Xp0

Secondly, I'm not a racist, nor a suprematist. What I stated had nothing to do with race.

The White Hut comment is a reference to Obummer being a third worlder, with a third world mentality, who see you as a white colonialist. He and his ilk are the racists.

Borders, language, culture.........and we've lost it. It is YOU who bought the lie of multi-culturalism.

Learn something-

Im so glad you are here to enlighten all us simple folk.
  • Like 2

Im so glad you are here to enlighten all us simple folk.

OK, since you are simple, I'll ask the same simple question again-

Why are we (US) being flooded with Syrian men of military age?

Answer that simple question. 

US rejects 'christian' refugees, admits muslim refugees.

Just yesterday

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/obama-shameful-not-american-to-reject-syrian-refugees-567787587888

OK, since you are simple, I'll ask the same simple question again-

Why are we (US) being flooded with Syrian men of military age?

Answer that simple question.

US rejects 'christian' refugees, admits muslim refugees.

Just yesterday
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/obama-shameful-not-american-to-reject-syrian-refugees-567787587888

You have spewed nonsense throughout this thread yet you have not mentioned one practical thing we or YOU could do to change this. Oh besides shooting at refugee buses. Edited by Lumber_Jack
  • Like 1
  • Moderators

Learn something-

So...quotes a lot of passages from the bible, going into lengthy detail about what it means, etc.

Advocates going and shooting at buses full of refugees.

Calls everyone else stupid and claims to be enlightened himself.

Troll? Muslim?

Instead of playing smoke and mirrors why not tell us what you really think.

Edited by CZ9MM
  • Like 2

You have spewed nonsense the pipit this thread yet you have not mentioned one practical thing we or YOU could do to change this. Oh besides shooting at refugee buses.

You will not change this. 

You cannot even identify the problem. 

There are two answers. 

1) As a nation we must repent, as a people. This will not happen until it is too late, and even then..........

2) There was a reason in the OT that God commanded so much slaughter. It was not because he is a blood thirsty god. It was to protect the Righteous people, his people. Protect them from being destroyed from within. To protect them from worshiping other gods. This is the main reason we are not to inter-marry with other peoples/cultures. 

Foreigners were to be treated fairly, kindly, but they were also to keep and obey the laws of God, if they refused they were expelled or killed. 

We are now a lawless nation, with no identity, no borders. Anarchy. 

So...quotes a lot of passages from the bible, going into lengthy detail about what it means, etc.

Advocates going and shooting at buses full of refugees.

Calls everyone else stupid and claims to be enlightened himself.

Troll? Muslim?

Instead of playing smoke and mirrors why not tell us what you really think.

Interesting how you insert yourself. 

I called no one stupid.

• Moderators

Interesting how you insert yourself.

I called no one stupid.

Insert myself? Interesting way to put it. I've been here longer than you.

So you make claims of righteousness and still quote the bible, mostly Old Testament unless New Testament passages support your theory. My guess is Muslim or confused Jew. Again, you'll dodge any direct questions.

Edited by CZ9MM
  • Moderators

Still yet...in another thread you cited biblical principles as to why you would not, could not take part in Medishare.

That said, there are several biblical principles by which I cannot, will not, join them. Aside from the obvious hypocrisy.

You ask trick questions for some reason, not really sure what you are trying to get at.

Not a Muslim, unless you are practicing taqiyya and kitman. I am not 100% convinced this is not the case.

At face value, adheres to certain biblical principles but does not consider themself "christian". Interesting to note you place that word in quotations most of the time that you type it.

Advocates joining together to go shoot at buses full of unarmed people, yet says the reason you do not do so yourself is you are not going to be a martryr for "a bunch of idiots". Interesting to deny calling people stupid, I guess I should have been 100% clear and stated you called everyone "a bunch of idiots", the "99.999999%". I am honored to have one of the .000001% here with us to guide the way.

No. 

If there were any good (real) men left in this country......they would fire on it.

But, there isn't.

And I ain't a martyr for a bunch of idiots.

Yeah, it was a trick question. 

Coming from a family of alcoholics, being one myself, it was the drinking that killed several of the men, not the smoking. Fine line between abuse and non-abuse.

That said, there are several biblical principles by which I cannot, will not, join them. Aside from the obvious hypocrisy.

Edited by CZ9MM