Terror attack in France

Raoul

• Moderators

Again, has nothing to do with meats. 

You will have to read the ENTIRE bible to understand what is really going on here. 

Gentiles, nations, uncircumcised, people of other nations, the others, non jews as  you would know them.

The Gospel or 'good news' was that the gentiles, peoples of other nations, could now join the faith, could now receive salvation, could now join the jews. 

The jews saw the gentiles as unclean and they would not eat with them, would not associate with them.

The gentiles, those who Shaul (Paul) sought out, were not gentiles at all, they were Israelites. Those with 'ears to hear and eyes to see', the called out ones. Those who had lost their identities. God was calling them back to the faith, to follow Torah. Just as he is today. 

Peter would sit with the gentiles and break bread. When the jews were present Peter would disassociate himself with the gentiles (Israelites) and join with the jews. This caused further confusion among the gentiles, strife. 

This is what God was showing Peter, that the gentiles were really God's people. 

Thus should one become circumcised if uncircumcised? 

Again, has nothing to do with meats. 

You will have to read the ENTIRE bible to understand what is really going on here. 

Gentiles, nations, uncircumcised, people of other nations, the others, non jews as  you would know them.

The Gospel or 'good news' was that the gentiles, peoples of other nations, could now join the faith, could now receive salvation, could now join the jews. 

The jews saw the gentiles as unclean and they would not eat with them, would not associate with them.

The gentiles, those who Shaul (Paul) sought out, were not gentiles at all, they were Israelites. Those with 'ears to hear and eyes to see', the called out ones. Those who had lost their identities. God was calling them back to the faith, to follow Torah. Just as he is today. 

Peter would sit with the gentiles and break bread. When the jews were present Peter would disassociate himself with the gentiles (Israelites) and join with the jews. This caused further confusion among the gentiles, strife. 

This is what God was showing Peter, that the gentiles were really God's people. 

Meh, More ribs for me.

• Like 3
  • Moderators

If you are called, God will deal with you. 

Between you and him. 

I'll leave you all with this-

Proverbs 28:9

If anyone turns a deaf ear to my instruction (Torah), even their prayers are detestable.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Galatians%205&version=KJV

Galatians 5.

Galatians 5English Standard Version (ESV) Christ Has Set Us Free

For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.

Look: I, Paul, say to you that if you accept circumcision, Christ will be of no advantage to you. I testify again to every man who accepts circumcision that he is obligated to keep the whole law. You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified[a] by the law; you have fallen away from grace. For through the Spirit, by faith, we ourselves eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision counts for anything, but only faith working through love.

You were running well. Who hindered you from obeying the truth? This persuasion is not from him who calls you. A little leaven leavens the whole lump. 10 I have confidence in the Lord that you will take no other view, and the one who is troubling you will bear the penalty, whoever he is. 11 But if I, brothers,[b] still preach[c] circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been removed. 12 I wish those who unsettle you would emasculate themselves!

13 For you were called to freedom, brothers. Only do not use your freedom as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. 14 For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” 15 But if you bite and devour one another, watch out that you are not consumed by one another.

Keep in Step with the Spirit

16 But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do.18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. 19 Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, 20 idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, 21 envy,[d] drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. 24 And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

25 If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

• Moderators

Also, I would really, really, really like to hear your thoughts on Satan and Eve getting it on. Assuming that the bible is your source, how do you get that from this?

And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

Adam knew Eve, they bore Cain. A+B (E really in this case) = C

Edit: Also, assuming that you take Cain killing Abel to happen after the fall, by that time the serpent was slithering around on his belly, her and her offspring bruising the serpent and his offspring's head.

Edited by CZ9MM

Freed us from the CURSE of the Law (Torah) which is death. 

You really need to study apart from the christian POV. 

For that matter-

God divorced Israel. The only way God can remarry Israel is if Israel's husband dies.........go to the Law. 

This is the reason the Messiah was murdered. 

Also, I would really, really, really like to hear your thoughts on Satan and Eve getting it on. Assuming that the bible is your source, how do you get that from this?

And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.

And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

Study from the Hebrew, the original language. 

The word lord is NOT God/Creator but another lord/master/owner. 

She CONTINUED in birth, twins.

Cain did not obey God.........of the other seed. 

Cain is not of Adam's descendants. 

The serpent was NOT a serpent until he was cursed to be a serpent. To eat dust (man), to nip at his heal (to be man's adversary). 

The creature was the most cunning (shinny, meaning cunning or the smartest) of all creatures on earth........It was Lucifer in the form of a man. 

There were others, Adam was not the first human. 

Two adams (man), Gen1 and Gen2.......go read it. 

Edit: Also, assuming that you take Cain killing Abel to happen after the fall, by that time the serpent was slithering around on his belly, her and her offspring bruising the serpent and his offspring's head.

You may find this interesting-

The good and the bad seed. One hears one doesn't.

Kenite
Strongs 7017 Hebrew.
patron from 7014; a Kenite or member of the tribe Kajin.

Kajin
Strongs 7014 Hebrew
Same as 7013 Kajin, the name of the first child. Cain, Kenite.

Kenite first appears in Genesis 15:19.

Then, having sent the crowds away, יהושע went into the house. And His taught ones came to Him, saying, “Explain to us the parable of the darnel of the field.” And He answering, said to them, “He who is sowing the good seed is the Son of Aḏam, and the field is the world. And the good seed, these are the sons of the reign, but the darnel are the sons of the wicked one, and the enemy who sowed them is the devil. And the harvest is the end of the age, and the reapers are the messengers. “As the darnel, then, is gathered and burned in the fire, so it shall be at the end of this age.
Matthew 13:36-40

Messiah links the devil and murderer in the same seed line.

They answered and said to Him, "Abraham is our father." Jesus said to them, "If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham.  But as it is, you are seeking to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth, which I heard from God; this Abraham did not do.  You are doing the deeds of your father." They said to Him, "We were not born of fornication; we have one Father: God." Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and have come from God, for I have not even come on My own initiative, but He sent Me.  Why do you not understand what I am saying? It is because you cannot hear My word.  You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.  But because I speak the truth, you do not believe Me.  Which one of you convicts Me of sin? If I speak truth, why do you not believe Me?  He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God."
John 8:39-47

Cain was the first murderer in scripture.
There is no Cain shown in the genealogy of Adam.

This is the book of the genealogy of Aḏam. In the day that Elohim created man, He made him in the likeness of Elohim. Male and female He created them, and He blessed them, and called their name ‘Aḏam’ in the day they were created. And Aḏam lived one hundred and thirty years, and brought forth a son in his own likeness, after his image, and called his name Shĕth. And after he brought forth Shĕth, the days of Aḏam were eight hundred years. And he brought forth sons and daughters. So all the days that Aḏam lived were nine hundred and thirty years, and he died.
Genesis 5:1-5
Sent from my iPhone