Terror attack in France

Raoul

• Moderators

I still do not know what to think.

So what WAS he? Orthodox Jew? Terrorist? Milk man?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I seem to think he was a "follower of Christ" that doesn't claim the Christian name because he feels all the people that claim Christianity are not right with God, the same for Islam and Judaism. Although, based upon conversation, he was very influenced by certain beliefs.

Now, something that piqued my interest was that he asked me this:

Study from the Hebrew, the original language. 

The word lord is NOT God/Creator but another lord/master/owner. 

She CONTINUED in birth, twins.

So I decided to check that out. Now, I don't see what he was seeing but it seems to me that the word "Lord" that is used in this part is indeed God/Creator (Yah-weh). That was the one thing I wanted to see his response to, because I ultimately was curious what literature he used to "study apart from the christian POV. ".

http://biblehub.com/interlinear/genesis/4.htm

• Admin Team

It was the right call, but at the same time I kind of hate that it ended so soon. It's like watching a bad weather car crash compilation on Youtube. :lol:

I'm driving on my way back from Savannah. I needed to boot him or I was going to be the one in the wreck.
  • Like 3
  • Moderators

Early apologizing to the mods if this is considered inappropriate, but ultimately earlier today I found an older post on TGO by which he posted an image. I was able to use Google to reverse image search that image to see where else it had been posted. It was by that method I discovered he was able to post 25,214 posts to the forum "AKFILES" under the name lsmurphy.

https://www.google.com/#q=lsmurphy+akfiles&filter=0

I did a bunch of background reading into his insight. How he made it 25,000 posts I do not know. He's been doing this for years. I wouldn't claim him as a troll, just very dedicated. Some of what he posted was factually correct I believe, but that's the issue with people whom are wrong; Sometimes they hide a little bit of misguiding in with a lot of fact and in the end you are mislead.

In conclusion, I will certainly be researching and studying a lot of what he had to say to makeup my own mind, but in my opinion his fruit (such as suggesting real men go gun down busses of Syrians) doesn't seem to align with Jesus asking us to love our neighbor. Of course he would have probably responded by saying that these Syrians are sons of Satan and are not our neighbor.

I guess the parable of the Good Samaritan didn't mean much to him.

Edited by CZ9MM
  • Like 1

I still do not know what to think.

So what WAS he? Orthodox Jew? Terrorist? Milk man?

So what WAS he? Orthodox Jew? Terrorist? Milk man?   You forgot "Pain in the A$$" which would get my vote............jmho

Thanks to the "Silencer of the Lamb"...................... :up:

Edited by bersaguy
  • Like 1
bersaguy, on 17 Nov 2015 - 6:23 PM, said:bersaguy, on 17 Nov 2015 - 6:23 PM, said:

So what WAS he? Orthodox Jew? Terrorist? Milk man?   You forgot "Pain in the A$$" which would get my vote............jmho

Thanks to the "Silencer of the Lamb"...................... :up:

basically a latter-day Essene. 

For a moment or two, I thought I recognized him.

Edited by R_Bert

God (Elohim) Gen 1 = God on the Throne in Heaven.

In Gen 2, Moses introduces LORD (all caps) (Jehovah Elohim) = the Person of God that took over after Creation, and did all the other stuff; Adam, Eve, seedtime, harvest,etc. The Presence of God that is active in the earth.

In all honesty I didnt like him when he joined - something was off about his adamancy as if he wanted to hate us or something.

Oh did anyone catch this? An ambulance was found in Germany stuffed with explosives. French counter intel did their job for once - still scary how fast and effective they are.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/soccer/germany-netherlands-soccer-game-evacuated-canceled-article-1.2437889

• Like 1

This is the best trolling job I've seen in a good bit.

Like CZ9MM, I wouldn't really call him a troll. I've noticed his posts were always a bit, um, "off" from the beginning, and for some reason this thread and this evening was the time he just cut loose.

I must say I was impressed with all the material he had in whatever form to paste in such short succession, and thing was, it wasn't at random, but usually in direct response to something said by another, and again, dang near instantly too.  So it really was more like dedicated "work" than anything else, evangelistic in fervor but not in conventional content, that's for sure. And I'll bet it would have been near inexhaustible too.

And seems obvious we're talking years of "study" behind it all, too. Quite impressive all in all I think -- maybe there's something that neatly fits from the DSM, but I'm dubbing it dedicated dementia with overtones of high function lunacy. :)

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 2

In all honesty I didnt like him when he joined - something was off about his adamancy as if he wanted to hate us or something.

Oh did anyone catch this? An ambulance was found in Germany stuffed with explosives. French counter intel did their job for once - still scary how fast and effective they are.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/soccer/germany-netherlands-soccer-game-evacuated-canceled-article-1.2437889

Yeah. There hasn't been a lot of detail released yet. It'll be interesting to hear.

• Like 1
  • Moderators

God (Elohim) Gen 1 = God on the Throne in Heaven.
In Gen 2, Moses introduces LORD (all caps) (Jehovah Elohim) = the Person of God that took over after Creation, and did all the other stuff; Adam, Eve, seedtime, harvest,etc. The Presence of God that is active in the earth.

So...still God the Creator blessing Eve with a son. Right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by CZ9MM

Yeah. There hasn't been a lot of detail released yet. It'll be interesting to hear.

The fact that they sourced an ambulance...

However, that made it easier for French SIGINT to ping - nothing sticks out like a sore thumb than obvious keywords in communications.

All this religious talk and he didn't even get into the differences of Baptist, Presbyterian , Pentecostal , Lutheran, Mennonite, Methodist, etc. It could've got ugly. ;)
Oh well, I'll just keep believing & let God judge me.
Now what was this thread about? :D
NextExit, on 17 Nov 2015 - 7:50 PM, said:NextExit, on 17 Nov 2015 - 7:50 PM, said:

All this religious talk and he didn't even get into the differences of Baptist, Presbyterian , Pentecostal , Lutheran, Mennonite, Methodist, etc. It could've got ugly. ;)
Oh well, I'll just keep believing & let God judge me.
Now what was this thread about? :D

It didn't matter.  From his perspective, we were all in the same hand-cart. and solidly.

Edited by R_Bert