Terror attack in France

Raoul

• Moderators

You will not change this. 

You cannot even identify the problem. 

There are two answers. 

1) As a nation we must repent, as a people. This will not happen until it is too late, and even then..........

2) There was a reason in the OT that God commanded so much slaughter. It was not because he is a blood thirsty god. It was to protect the Righteous people, his people. Protect them from being destroyed from within. To protect them from worshiping other gods. This is the main reason we are not to inter-marry with other peoples/cultures. 

Foreigners were to be treated fairly, kindly, but they were also to keep and obey the laws of God, if they refused they were expelled or killed. 

We are now a lawless nation, with no identity, no borders. Anarchy. 

If you aren't a Christian, who are you gonna repent to?

• Moderators

My conclusion, unless you go into actual meaningful discussion rather than point, jab, and deflect, is that you identify yourself as one of the "super sects" of Christianity or Judaism. I am not familiar with all of these so I cannot comment, but it seems to fit. Unless you are a political troll or undercover Muslim.

Edited by CZ9MM
This got really crazy really quick...good DT work CZ, lol.

To the original mantra of this thread; regardless of how/when these shooters got their training and radicalization, that is only a problem that is in Europe.

In America we ALREADY have radicalized communities and groups - outside of Flint and Dearborne, Michigan. Rikers is almost all Muslim. Queens and parts of Harlem.
South of D.C. Communities in Baltimore are hard core.
South and West Philly and Temple U have hard core dudes...and that is only the ones I know about - there are obviously much more.

Radicalization takes place here - it is generated by the Libs using words like "Islamaphobia" and "Racism" - they self perpetuate the "race war" and LOVE posting statistics about what "damage" WE as a Nation have wrought over there.

Enter stage right the Caliphate - with the answers, super Salafist teachings, super land gains, brutality and high kinetic ops overseas run on a super slick social media platform and thats how it attracts people.

They call for attacks overseas - training is pretty easy, there are quite an overwhelming amount of Muslims in the Army and Navy, but it does not take much to set up a course of fire/POI for yourself and teach yourself.

However TMF is right - no unblooded guys would have been able to pull off what they did.

Disregard the C4ISR cell that was obviously spot on - the fact these dudes could shoot, move, communicate and control the battlespace in 6 different locations and remain calm under pressure and inflict maximum damage and didnt lose thier nerve blowing themselves up - that does not come from a "tactical carbine class"

So if we do see attacks from homegrown guys - unless they are augmented by FNs, it wont be as clean as the Paris attack was

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

I wonder how the attackers age correspond to the formation of the European Union and the freedom of movement afterwards? That is after the immigration became more lax did the parents of these attackers move to EU with the intent of having their children fight at some point in the future.

I can guarantee that the Paris attackers have had some intense training or have been involved with the fighting before the attack. Even with a full auto AK you cannot just spray and pray and get the numbers they got without some sort of training. It would have taken a lot more ammunition than they could carry if they were not aiming and just spraying. Look at the shield used by the entry team and you will see they were able to return well aimed fire while being fired upon and that takes a certain amount of comfort to be able to be able to do that rather than try to escape or hide. At a bare minimum they were trained by someone who has the knowledge and skills to effectively run an AK but I believe these were experienced fighters. And the coordination between them all prior to and during the attack would involve a lot more people than just the attackers. Highly unlikely that the attackers constructed the suicide vests or procured the other weapons and equipment themselves. And to prove that there were more involved, the Polizei stopped a vehicle full of weapons and explosives that was headed to Paris in the hours following the attack.

And having the intestinal fortitude to stand toe to toe with authorities and exchange well aimed gun fire is another reason I believe they have been fighting in Syria. That takes more than just training to become comfortable with knowing you are going to die. Maybe it was just a bunch of really intense propaganda that made them comfortable with dying but I doubt it.

If you look at our recent Muslim attacks, Chattanooga and Texas, you will see the difference between well trained attackers and those who are not. In both of the attacks the death tolls could have been much, much worse had they had the same training, equipment and experience as the Paris attackers. Our attackers, so far, are not very well trained or equipped compared to the Paris attacks. So far our attacks, since 9/11, have been relatively inconsequential when you compare it to attacks in the rest of the world by the terrorists. I believe the reason why is the ease with which they can get real world experience in fighting compared to here. No one will know how they will act when faced with death unless they have been faced with death before. I do not believe they would try to carry out such a large, coordinated attack with terrorists who are untested under fire. But I can guarantee they are trying to change this. Plenty of soft targets that could result in numbers far greater than Paris or most other attacks in recent years.

I hope I am wrong but I believe the first major terrorist attack since 9/11 will involve our children. They know that would devastate the country more than anything else. Increasingly the terrorists are showing more and more interest in our children's schools. And that goes right along with what they do in other countries right now. They are constantly attacking and destroying schools in other countries so it will likely be the same here at some point. It has also been reported that elementary school blueprints have been found in terrorist hands. I hope it never happens but in the meantime we should be arming anyone who can protect our children. Pay the teachers extra for carrying, allow parents (who are trained and vetted) to protect the schools if they want to and make sure the RSOs have every piece of equipment they need to keep our children safe.

BTW, most of our attacks that people are considering "terrorist attacks" are not. Adam Lanza was just some crazy person and not a terrorist. Laughner was another crazy that was not a terrorist. Most of our attacks have been committed by crazy people because of a political agenda and not for religious reasons like the Paris attackers. All you have to do is look at the names to realize the majority of mass attacks in the United States have not been by jihadists. Yes there have been a few but they are relatively minor compared to most other attacks committed across the globe in the name of Allah. An attack on a mall like Nairobi, especially on Black Friday, would cripple the nation with fear and especially so if there were high numbers of victims or if something other than a firearms was used. Remember the hysteria the anthrax scare caused?

We are in a world war by every definition. The fight against the jihadist involves dozens of countries including world super powers. We need to start acting like this is a fight for our own survival, for our way of life and our freedoms because if we loose this war most of us here will be killed along with our families. I know I have a very, very uneasy feeling knowing our government, specifically our President, is not taking this threat very seriously. And because of his lackadaisical attitude towards all of this he is setting us up for a MAJOR attack.

We, as Americans, cannot expect to win a fight against these terrorists. It takes a Muslim to defeat a Muslim because every time we kill a Muslim the terrorists use it as propaganda to get more support for the fight against the west. At a bare minimum if we kill one then his family will be against us. We must use our influence to force our Muslim "allies", I used that term very loosely, to help us defeat ISIS because we cannot do it as non Muslim. Well we could but every country on the globe would condemn us for doing it.

Everyone should be carrying a firearm these days.

• Like 7
  • Moderators

My conclusion, unless you go into actual meaningful discussion rather than point, jab, and deflect, is that you identify yourself as one of the "super sects" of Christianity or Judaism. I am not familiar with all of these so I cannot comment, but it seems to fit. Unless you are a political troll or undercover Muslim.

Go look at the Wiki for the Christian Identity movement. You will see the birthplace of the nonsense he is spewing.

For further clarification on the whole pork thing:

Mark 7

14 Again Jesus called the crowd to him and said, “Listen to me, everyone, and understand this. 15 Nothing outside a person can defile them by going into them. Rather, it is what comes out of a person that defiles them.” [16] [f]

17 After he had left the crowd and entered the house, his disciples asked him about this parable. 18 “Are you so dull?” he asked. “Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from the outside can defile them? 19 For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.” (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean.)

20 He went on: “What comes out of a person is what defiles them. 21 For it is from within, out of a person’s heart, that evil thoughts come—sexual immorality, theft, murder, 22 adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. 23 All these evils come from inside and defile a person.”

• Like 2

I wonder how the attackers age correspond to the formation of the European Union and the freedom of movement afterwards? That is after the immigration became more lax did the parents of these attackers move to EU with the intent of having their children fight at some point in the future.

I can guarantee that the Paris attackers have had some intense training or have been involved with the fighting before the attack. Even with a full auto AK you cannot just spray and pray and get the numbers they got without some sort of training. It would have taken a lot more ammunition than they could carry if they were not aiming and just spraying. Look at the shield used by the entry team and you will see they were able to return well aimed fire while being fired upon and that takes a certain amount of comfort to be able to be able to do that rather than try to escape or hide. At a bare minimum they were trained by someone who has the knowledge and skills to effectively run an AK but I believe these were experienced fighters. And the coordination between them all prior to and during the attack would involve a lot more people than just the attackers. Highly unlikely that the attackers constructed the suicide vests or procured the other weapons and equipment themselves. And to prove that there were more involved, the Polizei stopped a vehicle full of weapons and explosives that was headed to Paris in the hours following the attack.

And having the intestinal fortitude to stand toe to toe with authorities and exchange well aimed gun fire is another reason I believe they have been fighting in Syria. That takes more than just training to become comfortable with knowing you are going to die. Maybe it was just a bunch of really intense propaganda that made them comfortable with dying but I doubt it.

If you look at our recent Muslim attacks, Chattanooga and Texas, you will see the difference between well trained attackers and those who are not. In both of the attacks the death tolls could have been much, much worse had they had the same training, equipment and experience as the Paris attackers. Our attackers, so far, are not very well trained or equipped compared to the Paris attacks. So far our attacks, since 9/11, have been relatively inconsequential when you compare it to attacks in the rest of the world by the terrorists. I believe the reason why is the ease with which they can get real world experience in fighting compared to here. No one will know how they will act when faced with death unless they have been faced with death before. I do not believe they would try to carry out such a large, coordinated attack with terrorists who are untested under fire. But I can guarantee they are trying to change this. Plenty of soft targets that could result in numbers far greater than Paris or most other attacks in recent years.

I hope I am wrong but I believe the first major terrorist attack since 9/11 will involve our children. They know that would devastate the country more than anything else. Increasingly the terrorists are showing more and more interest in our children's schools. And that goes right along with what they do in other countries right now. They are constantly attacking and destroying schools in other countries so it will likely be the same here at some point. It has also been reported that elementary school blueprints have been found in terrorist hands. I hope it never happens but in the meantime we should be arming anyone who can protect our children. Pay the teachers extra for carrying, allow parents (who are trained and vetted) to protect the schools if they want to and make sure the RSOs have every piece of equipment they need to keep our children safe.

BTW, most of our attacks that people are considering "terrorist attacks" are not. Adam Lanza was just some crazy person and not a terrorist. Laughner was another crazy that was not a terrorist. Most of our attacks have been committed by crazy people because of a political agenda and not for religious reasons like the Paris attackers. All you have to do is look at the names to realize the majority of mass attacks in the United States have not been by jihadists. Yes there have been a few but they are relatively minor compared to most other attacks committed across the globe in the name of Allah. An attack on a mall like Nairobi, especially on Black Friday, would cripple the nation with fear and especially so if there were high numbers of victims or if something other than a firearms was used. Remember the hysteria the anthrax scare caused?

We are in a world war by every definition. The fight against the jihadist involves dozens of countries including world super powers. We need to start acting like this is a fight for our own survival, for our way of life and our freedoms because if we loose this war most of us here will be killed along with our families. I know I have a very, very uneasy feeling knowing our government, specifically our President, is not taking this threat very seriously. And because of his lackadaisical attitude towards all of this he is setting us up for a MAJOR attack.

We, as Americans, cannot expect to win a fight against these terrorists. It takes a Muslim to defeat a Muslim because every time we kill a Muslim the terrorists use it as propaganda to get more support for the fight against the west. At a bare minimum if we kill one then his family will be against us. We must use our influence to force our Muslim "allies", I used that term very loosely, to help us defeat ISIS because we cannot do it as non Muslim. Well we could but every country on the globe would condemn us for doing it.

Everyone should be carrying a firearm these days.

I like everything except the last paragraph. If you added, "as we fight wars today" then I'd agree, but if you fight wars to win in the Godfather mentality it's a different mentality. Love and belief are universal, and love for one's family as a whole affects one's willingness to fight. Although there are exceptions, most people would not pick a fight with someone who will not only kill you but also your father, mother, and children too. We've demonstrated as a country that we are unwilling to do whatever it takes to win. We never learn the you cannot civilize the uncivilized act of war and expect to win.

You will not change this.

You cannot even identify the problem.

There are two answers.

1) As a nation we must repent, as a people. This will not happen until it is too late, and even then..........

2) There was a reason in the OT that God commanded so much slaughter. It was not because he is a blood thirsty god. It was to protect the Righteous people, his people. Protect them from being destroyed from within. To protect them from worshiping other gods. This is the main reason we are not to inter-marry with other peoples/cultures.
Foreigners were to be treated fairly, kindly, but they were also to keep and obey the laws of God, if they refused they were expelled or killed.

We are now a lawless nation, with no identity, no borders. Anarchy.

Oh, well thanks for explaining that.

I'd pull out my handy dandy Constitution pocketbook and thank God that it exists, but I suppose God would not approve of all those pesky little freedoms guaranteed in there. Instead, I'll just thank the founding fathers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like everything except the last paragraph. If you added, "as we fight wars today" then I'd agree, but if you fight wars to win in the Godfather mentality it's a different mentality. Love and belief are universal, and love for one's family as a whole affects one's willingness to fight. Although there are exceptions, most people would not pick a fight with someone who will not only kill you but also your father, mother, and children too. We've demonstrated as a country that we are unwilling to do whatever it takes to win. We never learn the you cannot civilize the uncivilized act of war and expect to win.

I agree with this, focusing on the last part.

We do NOT have the grit to get into the kind of fight we need to get into to quell this threat. It is not as simple as our administration likes to think - we have stooped to below ISIS's level by using paltry progaganda pieces to lie to ourselves.

It has taken 2 years, numerous Tier One raids/strikes, and more aerial munitions to kill a few bad guys. And that amounted to what?
Jihadi John? Any schmuck can cut someones head off
Their twitter guy? Some 22 year old basement dwelling felcher?
Some chief financier? Definitely slowed that down...NOT

There is another guiding principle in Islam about shame - and not the "haha your manhood is small" shame - it is something much worse in their eyes, it is doing for them what they cannot do themselves, that is the ultimate affront to honor.

To them it is as if I went to Dolo's house and asked him for a drink of water and CZ came out and grabbed me and said "Ill give you a whole keg!" That may seem dumb but he offended his honor - which hospitality and tribal allegiance are a HUGE part of it.

It is even worse that as a mostly Christian nation we have been spilling our blood, spending our money to help combat AQI/Taliban.

Nothing is worse than having some infidel (the US) fighting your own fatwa against a tribe that is/are apostates or are making an affront to your honor.

The words in arabic escape me - I have to brush up on it. It is a death cult, because their society and tenets are a prime example of fatalism - which is perfectly summed up in Pashto "Nagga de nagga da" - that translates into It Is What It Is.. and then we come in with our beards, bullets and velcro and square them away.

So pile up CENTURIES of honor-shame, top it off with our involvement, rely on the self-hating American media saying "you are islamaphobes!" Which Jihadists answer with hardcore Sharia law fully loaded with rape, pedophilia, barbarism and pillaging to which our media says "its because of you Islamaphobes!"

They are leveraging our misguided and misbegotten compassion and ignorance of their culture to win a psychological war against us.

Then add hundreds of thousands hard line fighters who just need to see a woman uncovered to get triggered, extreme agility in the cyber domain and now we are screwed.

This is undone by either all of us converting and offering reparations to them...

Or wiping them out. Everyone. Woman. Children. Old people. Handicaps. Mentally unstable. Religious leaders. Doctors. Lawyers...all of them. Who are just like us - just with more hate.

Tell that to the average retard who "Stands with France" - even if theyre a combat veteran. Very few will be willing, if not able, to WANT to do that - let alone do it.

Ive seen how these boy rapers operate. They blew up my damn towers. They rape my women and beat my men. They kidnap my kids. They plot and lie...

I can go on but I know all of you know how I feel about this.

Damn

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Go look at the Wiki for the Christian Identity movement. You will see the birthplace of the nonsense he is spewing.

Wow, "non-Caucasian peoples have no souls and therefore can never earn God's favor or be saved" and such.

And I thought maybe he was just a misguided Pastafarian or something. ;)

- OS

• Like 2
gregintenn, on 17 Nov 2015 - 07:52 AM, said:gregintenn, on 17 Nov 2015 - 07:52 AM, said:

If you aren't a Christian, who are you gonna repent to?

Sounds like he is an (modern version) Essene.

Edited by R_Bert

Wow, "non-Caucasian peoples have no souls and therefore can never earn God's favor or be saved" and such.

And I thought maybe he was just a misguided Pastafarian or something. ;)

- OS

So it's safe to assume they just don't believe in genetic ancestry testing, huh?  Stupid science.

Folks have to remember America was not always as stated. During WWII Collateral damage was just part of war. No one ever really wins a war. Both sides just decide to quit fighting when one side gains a major upper hand. We did just that with two bombs dropped on Japan that convinced them to come to the peace table talks. With this enemy there is no chance for peace talks because they hate everyone including many of their own people. Think about the collateral damage experienced in those two enormous Japanese cities of civilians that we completely leveled. It was after that when the bleeding hearts began to surface and begin protesting us and how inhumane we are and it needed to change.

Well, it did and in the Korean War when we were on the verge of defeating the North Koreans Bleeding Hearts put pressure on Washington caused the President to call off all our Generals like Mc'Arthur and told them to stand down. That was the beginning of the end of what America was before and what it is today. The only way to defeat an enemy is to accept that fact that there will be collateral damage that takes place in all wars.

Now with that said this enemy is like no other enemy this country or the world for that fact have ever faced. It is a religious war based on the ideologies of a radical Cell if Islamic people that are as capable of killing their own people as they are any infidels anywhere in the world. When a people are willing to kill their own people over their religion you have a very dangerous enemy. That is what we have right now. An enemy that welcomes death because of a promise of 72 virgins and becoming a martyr.

If we are to defeat this enemy we must accept the fact that there will be a lot of collateral damage and a lot of Civilians are going to died in those countries but they are already being killed by the 1000's by the radicals and we have to accept what is the end move for checkmate. It is either them or us..............jmho 

Edited by bersaguy
  • Moderators

@Shepherd Master

Unless you care to further explain what you actually do believe, I'm calling this.

You follow something along the lines Messianic Judaism. You have a mixing of the above "White Identity" whether you realize it or not, sometimes it is easy to go along with a belief you have been sold on without entirely identifying with the root; I am not yet sure how deep your root in Christian Identity is.

You believe that Jesus was and is the Messiah, but you also want to bring along the traditions of the Jews along with it such as dietary restrictions, Saturday Sabbath, etc.

You are Irish, Dan. You find conflicting emotions from this because you feel you are hated for that reason.

I suspect you do believe something along the lines that non-caucasians have no soul. This would explain your eagerness to go shoot vans of Syrians, because in your mind their destiny is sealed and have no chance of anything but perish.

You wouldn't lie for a 5% discount claiming that you are Christian, so I wouldn't expect you to lie here. But I do suspect you will not quickly own up to what you do believe.

Edited by CZ9MM
  • Like 1

Well, considering that he was Jewish. :shrug:

Seems since he likely had purely Levantine Jewish ancestry, Jesus would likely be a couple of shades too dark to pass a white supremacist's muster.  Any number of mainstream Christians would probably be at least taken aback, too. :)

FWIW, the BBC/Discovery forensic anthropology type "restoration":

54c80aa6d2610_-_face-of-jesus-01-0312-de

My Mom saw that special on TV and called it "sacrilegious". I think blue eyes would have helped, like Jeffery Hunter in "King of Kings" :)

huntercross.jpg

- OS

• Like 2