Any midTenn class 3 that return or answer calls?

The reason the cost is higher,

at least for us,

is the risk involved for us holding your item for 6-12 months

IE room in the safe, insurance, and paperwork we have to hold on to forever ( seriously forever LOL) 

What item are you looking for (or found) we may be able to get close to that price or even be cheaper once the xfer fee is added in....

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Nashville Armory was super smooth and easy to work with for mine. They pretty much handled everything, plus I was a PITA about the whole thing and they took care of me with kid gloves despite. Definetly went above and beyond reasonable service.

Never bought anything from guns n more, but did stop by and chat with one of the owners once and she struck me as very nice, very proffesional, and all around the kind of person you give a few hundred bucks to and not loose sleep in the following months while you wait for transfer and approval.

I miss Guns for America!

Totally agree. I bet I transferred 100 guns and several class III items over the years. Peg would always text me and say that my 'fill in the blank' was in. It was almost like having my own FFL.

Where is the best transfer place now near Brentwood?

Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.