TGO Protech Magic Official thread CLOSED

Sorry, no left handed models on this one

Willis,

If this changes at some point, please inform me.

Otherwise, I'll have to pass.

I've had to adapt to a lot of right-handle stuff in my years, but this would just be too awkward in a crunch.

Terry

Gentlemen,

I will be updating this thread as often as I can but please understand that I am on a ship sailing from Capetown South Africa to Rotterdamn Holland about a days sail from crossing the equator, we are going through passes where there are no sattleite feeds so no Internet sometimes for a week or so,

We are far enough from shore however that there is no way in Hell Pirates can be a threat to this ship and I should have good comms in a few Days,

Please Bare with me if I am unable to respond in a timely mannor around the 22nd or so of December I will be back in our great State

• Like 2

Willis,

If this changes at some point, please inform me.

Otherwise, I'll have to pass.

I've had to adapt to a lot of right-handle stuff in my years, but this would just be too awkward in a crunch.

Terry

Terry,

For you when I am able, I will ask Dave if a Left Handed model can be made if so I will do my best for you to get in on this run, 

I'm in for #28.

I don't know if this has ever been mentioned before but what's the possibility of getting TGO branded pocket clips?

I am actually thinking of having that on these knives, I am still checking into this Edited by willis68
  • Like 3
While I like pretty much every Protech model, I have to honestly say that the BR1 Magic has become my favorite pocket knife model that I ever had

These are such cool knives even those of you who are not switchblade fans will be amazed by these at the hidden opening mechanism