Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

TGO David

• Administrator

12304410_1105826882768357_28863409170869

I want to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving!   For some of you that will mean being surrounded by friends and family.  For others it may mean being surrounded by your brothers and sisters in the military, police, or civilian emergency services.  And yet for others it may simply mean some time alone.

If alone-time is what it means, I pray that it is because that's the way you want it.  If not, I would encourage you to seek out company at the many churches and civic organizations who will be opening their doors to the public tomorrow for a warm meal and some time of fellowship.  Do not spend it alone because you think no one cares.  Reach out to me here if you have no one else to talk to and I'll be glad to give you a call or in the Nashville area I'd be glad to try to meet you for a cup of coffee somewhere.

For those of you working this holiday to keep the rest of us safe and sound, God bless you!

For everyone else, please be safe if your weekend includes travels or (God help you) venturing out into the retail jungle.  Keep your eyes peeled, your sidearm close and your powder dry.

No matter what it looks like these days, we still have much to be thankful for as a country.

• Like 12
As I get older, I truly see how God has blessed my life. It's been an unbelievable ride so far. Yes, it has been tough at times, but that's what helps build character and define who we are. It also helps you truly appreciate the good times even more.

Even though our country is going through some tough times, I'd rather be here than anywhere else.

Happy Thanksgiving to my TGO family!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thank you.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone.  This year is a little more special to me than previous years because of having an absolutely wonderful woman by my side.  Those are very hard to find, and that is just one of the many things I am very thankful for. 

• Like 1
Family above all else. Right now I am watching my granddaughter eat breakfast as my wife cooks us all breakfast and could not imagine anywhere else I would rather be. Going to be a lot of firsts this year and hope I am able to be there for every one of them.

Wish everyone as much joy and happiness these holidays as they can stand.

Wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving and hoping that your day is filled with great family food and joy. :up:

A special thanks and Prayer to those all over the world that are protecting us on this day that we all give thanks for what we have............ :usa: