2015 TGO Secret Santa Show and Tell

GlockSpock

• Moderators

In years past we have had a show and tell thread for Secret Santa. I know of at least a few items that should have been delivered now. I figured this would be a good thread to make sure that your purchase was successfully delivered and appreciated.

• Like 1

In years past we have had a show and tell thread for Secret Santa. I know of at least a few items that should have been delivered now. I figured this would be a good thread to make sure that your purchase was successfully delivered and appreciated.

Good idea!

Dave

Nobody Christmas shops this early. Do they?

I do! Wifey and I Christmas shop all year. We usually have 75% of it done by August. It's super awesome when you realize it's about December 20th and you've only got maybe 1 or 2 folks to still find a gift. The "mad rush" becomes a relaxed trip to Lowe's or wherever and sets us back maybe $50. Love it! :-)

My Santa shops this early ...

My wife is always saying there isn't a "safe" way to combine two particular interests of mine ... guns and bourbon/whiskey. Well Santa had the right answer with his gift: whiskey bullets!
And also a credit card survival tool I had mentioned in a thread some time back. I couldn't be more pleased with my Santa. He did a great job!! :) thank you!!
F62507A8-3990-4C86-864B-0DFF66AF8578_zps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by npgunner
  • Like 5

Imgur album here since pics are failing: http://imgur.com/a/ykx6P

Someone obviously put a lot of thought into this, and was pretty creative with it too! Whoever you are, thank you. Thank you very, very much. I know it's sounds silly, but it's been awhile since I've gotten a gift with this much thought put into it. It may not have seemed like much to you, but it was a lot to me. Thanks.

Edit: Link should work now.

Edited by Metalhead
  • Like 7

Someone obviously put a lot of thought into this, and was pretty creative with it too! Whoever you are, thank you. Thank you very, very much. I know it's sounds silly, but it's been awhile since I've gotten a gift with this much thought put into it. It may not have seemed like much to you, but it was a lot to me. Thanks.

I'm thinking your secret Santa is hilarious and awesome. Lucky dog!

That's great!

I always liked the one here more so than anywhere else cause there's always a few people go out of their way to do comical stuff. 

I must say that's very creative. I have got to get pictures of my things I received. I was so quick to open everything and play with it that I didn't take them!

Very thoughtful. Very hilarious.

My santa did their research, and I now have another awesome addition to my ever growing alox daily carry family. I've already found uses for the new tools included on the pioneer that I didn't know I needed until this weekend.  :up:  :woohoo:

[url=https://flic.kr/p/BEbCGe]23404588285_52035fa342.jpg[/url]

[url=https://flic.kr/p/BEbCGe]Untitled[/url] by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/bimmerteck/]Erik[/url], on Flickr

• Like 2
  • Authorized Vendor

9148d9795ed7562ee6efe5147c0bdd9f.jpg

Well, my Secret Santa ended up not being so secret after all, nevertheless, couldn't be any happier with my gift! First time doing this here on TGO and it's been a blast.

Sweet. :up:  Those arctic tie things work pretty well.

Came in the mail at work today.

1. Super stoked about the stuff. Will post pics tonight.

2. I'm 90% sure who my secret santa is. Lets just say, he knew exactly - I mean exactly what would be perfect. Kudos bro! (keep it secret! But I'm totally hitting you up for the Santa's bonus on the list, when you're ready of course :cool:).

Stay tuned, I'll update this post with pics later tonight!

Gift was a collection of eclectic items, I like it!  .50 cal bottle opener, revolver cylinder pen holder, some really awesome Browning shot glasses (love these), a couple of Apple stickers with a snarky comment (love it) and a stack of paper silhouette targets (not shown, took up too much room in the pic next to those shot glasses - which I may add will be broken in tonight).

Thank you! (know who you are from the company name, and the fact you "randomly" had some extra Apple stickers laying around lol)

20151211_162648.jpg

Edited by Sam1
  • Like 1
0363395a27693d9670413cea50b09186.jpg
Got mine yesterday! Got set up with some rig grease. Never tried it before, but supposed to be great stuff! And with a new cleaning mat with the 2nd amendment on it and an applicator brush my night is set! This brush seems too nice for greasing guns, but the instructions said to. Thanks!

The coolest part about my TGO secret Santa is actually the way I got my present. I was selling a pistol upper to MusicMan and went to meet up to make the exchange. We meet, swap money for upper, then this happens...

MusicMan: Are you doing the secret Santa this year?

Me: Yep

MusicMan: Me too! Here's your present!

So needless to say it was a very cool way to get my gift, and meet a TGO member all in one. All my gifts were in a Academy brand dry box that I've already put to good use by filling up with ammo. Inside were 2 folding knives (one pictured, the other is in the Jeep the wife drove tonight), a sling loop plate for a 870 (again, already installed and the wife loves it), 22lr ammo, .223 ammo, and 9mm ammo, some camo gloves, and the 20 gauge shell looking Chapstick you see pictured. I mean really, could a guy ask for anything more?! My picture is kind of lacking since I've already put the 223 and the 22lr out in their respective dry boxes and the other items are installed and being put to use already [emoji6]. What a great way to start the Christmas season, I can't say I'm thankful enough. I'm waiting on a couple more things to arrive to send off my present. I have to say I like giving as much, if not more, than receiving.
e907cbf6838709ef6dd66382a827354b.jpg

• Like 2
  • Authorized Vendor

The coolest part about my TGO secret Santa is actually the way I got my present. I was selling a pistol upper to MusicMan and went to meet up to make the exchange. We meet, swap money for upper, then this happens...

MusicMan: Are you doing the secret Santa this year?

Me: Yep

MusicMan: Me too! Here's your present!

So needless to say it was a very cool way to get my gift, and meet a TGO member all in one. All my gifts were in a Academy brand dry box that I've already put to good use by filling up with ammo. Inside were 2 folding knives (one pictured, the other is in the Jeep the wife drove tonight), a sling loop plate for a 870 (again, already installed and the wife loves it), 22lr ammo, .223 ammo, and 9mm ammo, some camo gloves, and the 20 gauge shell looking Chapstick you see pictured. I mean really, could a guy ask for anything more?! My picture is kind of lacking since I've already put the 223 and the 22lr out in their respective dry boxes and the other items are installed and being put to use already [emoji6]. What a great way to start the Christmas season, I can't say I'm thankful enough. I'm waiting on a couple more things to arrive to send off my present. I have to say I like giving as much, if not more, than receiving.
e907cbf6838709ef6dd66382a827354b.jpg

Daaaaamn...what a haul. :up: