2015 TGO Secret Santa Show and Tell

GlockSpock

20151217_203838_zpseg2v8odl.jpg

To my Secret Santa:

THANK YOU!!

Disclaimer about the water bottles---I'm glad you sent two because my daughter has already claimed one! :) And she popped all the bubble wrap!

I was grinning from ear to ear reading the note, one of the best parts of the package :up: Those Nutter Butters will be in the deer stand with me this weekend and I agree about the round ones fitting better in a ziplock bag haha. 

The knife is awesome "you know, for opening things" LOL I promise, no reindeer will be harmed in the use of this knife! What an awesome little knife, cool blade, cool handle, and the neck sheath is nice and my first.

You nailed it, I am very happy with everything. 

Sweet! I gave that same range bag to my neighbor a few years ago, and it's really nice. He's kind of a dope sometimes, though, and not very aware of things. He built his first AR and we went to the range. He decided to use his bag as a rest, and he set it down long-ways. I told him to set it perpendicular to the gun so the muzzle blast doesn't mess with the bag. Of course, "he knows", leaves it the way it is, and 5 shots later is shooting through the fancy bag I just gave him, lol! I just started laughing like a crazy man and he looks at me puzzled... I point to the bag he just destroyed and gets to cussin'. It was classic! He couldn't understand how he could do that and I had to explain the tunnel vision he was falling prey to using that red dot and closing one eye.

That's why we can't have nice things, lol!

OK... my first TGO secret Santa and I'm feeling very humbled...read on to find out why. 

1- My SS took the time to research who I am on TGO.... even going as far as to pull up a post I made about "Illegal Christmas Gifts for Guys."  He used my own post "against" me... :D   Exhibit 1

image002.jpg

Then, he included an official stocking loaded with goodies as per the rules  :up:  Exhibit 2

image003_1.jpg

My "open last" box still pulls at my heartstrings... My SS included the personal note pictured below... Exhibit 3

image005_1.jpg

Under the note was.... Exhibit 4

5cdc7563-06ee-4a97-b590-1adb4256be5d.jpg

But the best was yet to come... my SS has gone to the trouble to customize the bible.... Exhibit 5

image001_1.jpg

How cool is that... :usa:   I will not post the name of my SS, but I will ask for anybody / everybody to join me in a prayer for his surgery and recovery.  TGO..and my SS .... ROCK! :rock: 

• Like 11

OK... my first TGO secret Santa and I'm feeling very humbled...read on to find out why. 

1- My SS took the time to research who I am on TGO.... even going as far as to pull up a post I made about "Illegal Christmas Gifts for Guys."  He used my own post "against" me... :D   Exhibit 1

image002.jpg

Then, he included an official stocking loaded with goodies as per the rules  :up:  Exhibit 2

image003_1.jpg

My "open last" box still pulls at my heartstrings... My SS included the personal note pictured below... Exhibit 3

image005_1.jpg

But the best was yet to come... my SS has gone to the trouble to customize the bible.... Exhibit 5

image001_1.jpg

How cool is that... :usa:   I will not post the name of my SS, but I will ask for anybody / everybody to join me in a prayer for his surgery and recovery.  TGO..and my SS .... ROCK! :rock: 

I don't think it gets any better than that! Awesome!!

Dave

• Like 1
  • Authorized Vendor

image002.jpg

image003_1.jpg

image005_1.jpg

image001_1.jpg

Okay...now that's impressive. :up:

• Like 3

Secret Santa, mine came in.  I been fighting with wife over it, but since it's the only gift I get this Christmas, I have to wait until that morning to open it. Her rules.

I'll send pix soon.  I've been a good boy. Bring her coal.

Love, R_Bert

My secret Santa went way above and beyond also. This is a fantastic gift and i'm amazed by the craftsmanship in these knives. I've drooled over them on the TGO for a long time. I'm very happy to say i now own one. Thanks again Santa--I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

CBF6A8F6-5449-4E55-8B7B-93F7094957CE_zps

• Like 5

My secret Santa went way above and beyond also. This is a fantastic gift and i'm amazed by the craftsmanship in these knives. I've drooled over them on the TGO for a long time. I'm very happy to say i now own one. Thanks again Santa--I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

CBF6A8F6-5449-4E55-8B7B-93F7094957CE_zps

AWESOME doesn't even begin to cover your Secret Santa and his gift giving!!

Congratulations on it!!

• Like 1

Mail truck came today with my Secret Santa gift. Folks this is bad a** to the bone! It's now in my hunting pack where it will remain for the rest of deer season, then it will end up in my survival pack for my canoe and/or 4 wheeler.

Thank you Secret Santa! You could not have done better! God Bless and Merry Christmas!

a8304220-8a75-4006-8cf1-cde639a02149_zps

The note

a3623035-1138-43fc-8262-40864193e758_zps

This is awesome bad to the bone!!!

Thank You again!!!

Dave S

• Like 2

Well, I got my Secret Santa gift this morning. It is a Visa Gift Card and I am very happy to receive it. I have always said you cannot go wrong with cash when trying to find someone a gift you don't know well. I can already think of a few things I can do with it........... :rofl: 

Thank you Secret Santa. You could not have pleased me more........... :up: :up:

• Like 2