San Bernardino shooting

Motasyco

• Moderators

Just what I was thinking. Report that I read, the witness claimed the 3 shooters were wearing masks and body armor. Sounds coordinated

Well, masks and body armor maybe. To the regular Joe Schmo out there and the alarmist media, every single picture shown here is of body armor:
https://www.google.com/search?q=load+bearing+vest&biw=1664&bih=574&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiq56Kegb7JAhVG7SYKHatuDWgQ_AUIBygC

Masks, three people, and they are trying to get away? I wonder if Obama can call this one workplace violence?

Looks like the Inland Regional Center is some sort of mental/disability center. Interesting. Edited by CZ9MM

Reporting 12 dead, 3 shooters sought.

These things are always wrong initially. I'm not paying it much mind until tomorrow or maybe Friday when they have a better idea what happened instead of random speculation- and I mean the "officials" talking to the media, not just the folks parroting it.

As bad as this sounds, I hope it was some jihad idiots and not another mental kid.

I imagine somebody must have a really specific grudge related to that agency, however wacky it might be.  Though seems may have have happened in a conference center they run there also, so might have been related to another group that rented it or something.

Just doesn't seem like a likely pick for a "general terrorism" type statement, even if there is more than one perp involved.

- OS

edit: seems the conference room was being used by the larger health department for a party.

Edited by Oh Shoot

I'm saddened that my first reaction is anger that this will be used as a political event. :down:

"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."

Rahm Emanuel

Rahm's in one now that might waste him.

- OS

Pelosi has already started.

Noted in WAPO

• J. Freedom du Lac
  • ·
  • 4:16 PM

“Today, yet another American community is reeling from the horror of gun violence,” House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said in a statement. “Our thoughts and prayers are with the people of San Bernardino. As the families of the victims grieve and the survivors focus on healing, the entire American family mourns.

“Gun violence is a crisis of epidemic proportions in our nation. Congress has a moral responsibility to vote on common sense measures to prevent the daily agony of gun violence in communities across America. Enough is enough.”

I'm listening live to PD and SO radio traffic with an app. They have 1 person at gunpoint on a golf course with multiple weapons in the vehicle.

*edit: I didn't realize there were links to a feed above. I believe what I'm hearing is their "channel 2". Edited by glowdotGlock
  • Like 1

I'm listening live to PD and SO radio traffic with an app. They have 1 person at gunpoint on a golf course with multiple weapons in the vehicle.

County golf course is across the street, probably searched vehicles and  just found a golf and gun nut. Like me. ;)

- OS

• Like 5