San Bernardino shooting

Motasyco

Crazies generally don't run in groups of three.

My bet it is a Paris type attack. ISIS has been communicating they will attack America's most vulnerable.

Weird thing is, assuming this is the group responsible, what de hale were they still doing less than two miles away from the original hit?

- OS

It's been nice hearing the media refer to the guns used as "long guns" instead of big black scary assault rifles, although I did hear someone say "automatic gunfire." Doubtful.

(grim humor)

Probably could have been a lot worse if they hadn't been limited to 10 round mags with bullet button, eh?

- OS

• Like 1
  • Admin Team

At least no one here is speculating...... ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You've been here for seven months and have yet to bring anything but condescension and negative comments to the community.

I'm going to speculate that's not going to change in the future.
  • Like 4

You've been here for seven months and have yet to bring anything but condescension and negative comments to the community.

I'm going to speculate that's not going to change in the future.

I'm having Deja Vu here, but I swear I've read that at least two times before.

Also, thanks everyone for updates! As a country bumpkin without TV I really appreciate the updates.

I'm having Deja Vu here, but I swear I've read that at least two times before.

Also, thanks everyone for updates! As a country bumpkin without TV I really appreciate the updates.

No interwebs either? I would go crazy! Maybe that's just how you afford to buy.. err rescue all these new guns that follow you home..... 

• Like 1
Terrible, just terrible. I'm just now catching up from being at work and not really having access. I find it down right appalling that I can't even really mourn for those lives lost without thinking "Guess I ought to buy plates for my plate carrier, there will be a push to ban those next."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Moderators

I'm always surprised to see officers toting Mini-14's. The mini is a fine rifle but for the same price you could have a much more accurate and versitle AR-15.

Mini-14s are pretty popular with a lot of LE agencies, especially out California way. They provide the same firepower as an AR, but they don't look as scary as an AR.