San Bernardino shooting

Motasyco

fox is reporting the shooters had "go bags" with extra magazines and pipe bombs. also that the shooters were wearing gopro cameras.

also, the home had remote control cars with explosive devices staged to detonate?

if this is true, pretty strong evidence to dispute the "spontaneous attack".
  • Like 2

It could go either way at this point depending on the details. They also said earlier that police were looking at weather the "argument" was a diversion of some sort, but he didn't mention that during the briefing. I sure hope they don't chalk this up to workplace violence because the antis would love that fuel.

Was claimed on one channel that there was a good bit of ill will from employees in that county structure over the last year or two due to management decisions, and a good many had quit. The talking head opined that it could have stared with just workplace resentment that also got conflated with Islamic retribution along the way, sort of a double whammy, which seems somewhat plausible.

Still just pretty odd headwork on their part though, the way the whole thing played out.  I mean, the duo must have known they were gonna get found out after his pulling the leaving stunt at the event. But they didn't flee the city which would suggest they weren't gonna try and get away with it, and were still in tactical gear when the cops showed up, which would indicate they had no intention of giving up. But then they flee rather than shoot it out, which would indicate they did want to get away, which they could have done earlier. If they wanted to die in blaze of "glory" could have done it right there at the original scene while racking up a higher count. But all in all, it's probably not reasonable to expect an abundance of logic on their part.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 1

http://toprightnews.com/breaking-isis-just-responded-to-the-san-bernadino-shooting-with-this-chilling-message/

BREAKING: ISIS Just Responded to the San Bernadino Shooting with This Chilling Message

ISIS extremists are celebrating the mass shooting in San Bernardino hours after the massacre, praising Three Lions — an apparent refrence to three shooters — and creating the hashtag #America_Burning as police hunted for as many as three shooters.

The chilling messages came amidst unconfirmed reports of a “Middle Eastern male” who may have been partially responsible for the carnage.

Vocativ discovered the ISIS posts on web forums where confirmed ISIS extremists frequently share information.

tweet-01-isis.jpg

Translation:

Three lions made us proud. They are still alive,” one ISIS adherent tweeted after the shootings at Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, but prior to the subsequent apparent killing of at least one of the assailants after their Black Yukon SUV was cornered, and a wild gunfight ensued.

After the Paris attacks, confirmed ISIS accounts praised “Lions” as well. But ISIS also took explicit credit for those attacks. They have not done so with San Bernadino.

tweet-02-isis.jpg

California streets are full with soldiers with heavy weapons. The Unites States is burning #America_Burning #Takbir” “God is great and he the one to be praised for that,” another supporter posted.

This is hell with god’s will.” In reference to the shooting, another ISIS supporter posted on Twitter, “God is the greatest. May god spread fear in the homes of the Crusaders.”

There is as of this hour no official report on the identity of the shooters, one of whom is reportedly dead, and another on the run, according to San Bernadino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan.

However several reports from those listening to police scanner and one on the scene referenced “Middle Eastern males,” with one specific name popping up in at least 22 Tweets:

saaed-2.jpg

“Middle eastern male, beard, camo shorts and a headset..,”according to eyewitnesses.

“The San Diego Tribune reported:

Riverside police dispatchers have broadcast a general advisory that the suspects involved in the shootings in San Bernardino may have fled in a black GMC Yukon, heading northbound on Waterman Avenue, roughly 40 minutes ago.

The broadcast indicated there were unconfirmed reports the suspects were male and of Middle Eastern origin, “armed with AK-47s and wearing body armor.”

The broadcast was part of a region-wide alert issued by the San Bernardino Police Department.

UPDATE: REPORT CONFIRMED (7:02pm PT ): Law enforcement officials have identified “Syed Farook” as one of the suspected shooters who attacked a center for the disabled in San Bernardino, California, according to NBC News. The Daily Beast has learned that the police have just executed a search warrant at a Redlands, California address—an address that belongs to Farook’s family. (Farook photo supplied below)

syed-farook.jpg

fox is reporting the shooters had "go bags" with extra magazines and pipe bombs. also that the shooters were wearing gopro cameras.

also, the home had remote control cars with explosive devices staged to detonate?

if this is true, pretty strong evidence to dispute the "spontaneous attack".

They are describing their apartment as an IED factory. Perhaps Jihad Jo and Jihad Jane had another planed target but he changed it for some reason like, maybe he saw a better and easier opportunity to kill more infidels, and having a "CHRISTMAS" celebration, a christian holiday made him angry as a devout Muslim. Some thought it was a strange target at first but it was actually the perfect target, it doesn't matter what the event really is just so long as they can kill a large crowded group of infidels trapped in a room or building. The fact that there was a Christmas celebration made it all better to the Muslim terrorist. Home grown ISIS inspired or foreign infiltrators, it's still Islamic terrorism, no difference. 

I'll spare everyone the photo of the female dog this time.

Edited by K191145
  • Like 3

Wingshooter that's my whole problem with Islam and Muslims. If they are so peaceful why are they not doing more to stem the violence.

Sent from the Fortress of Solitude.

That's my problem with them too. I've come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as a peaceful muslim. There are muslims that follow the quran and kill people and muslims that haven't done it yet.

I think it's pretty telling that muslims are holding a conference. They already know it's islam related even if our own government is too weak spined to say it.

Damage control from CAIR? They must be worried that the America people have had enough of this :poop:

"Why aren't the Muslims speaking out against this? Do they support it?"

"Why are the Muslims holding a press conference? Do they feel guilty?"

:lol: No, really. What do you want them to do? Edited by 56FordGuy
  • Like 3

"Why aren't the Muslims speaking out against this? Do they support it?"

"Why are the Muslims holding a press conference? Do they feel guilty?"

:lol: No, really. What do you want them to do?

Maybe start teaching their followers to tolerate other religions, and that murdering them because they don't believe what they do is wrong. That would be a start.

• Like 6

yeah i think i am going to go out soon and buy myself an AR and ammo for whatever happens in the future

Well, the most likely thing that will happen to any one of us in the future is that assault weapons will be banned again.

Especially them Military and Police models -- hell, they're obviously deadlier than even a Bushmaster, I heard it on the news.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot
  • Like 2

Well, the most likely thing that will happen to any one of us in the future is that assault weapons will be banned again.

- OS

Well I don't own an assault weapon, I just own a semi-auto MAK-90 and hopefully in the future a semi-auto AR and 5 or 10 high capacity magazines. And I think i'll keep them.

• Like 2

NPR mentioned this morning that the shooters were wearing "assault clothing".
That's the first time I've heard reference to that, I think.
Wondering why they didn't say bullet proof vests or body armor?
I haven't watched a bit of news about this.
What were these fools wearing anyway?

they have been saying they were wearing bullet proof vests and body armor

the real answers will be hard to find.  they will keep truth far away from us on this matter.  they had a plan to do great harm.  you don't build several "pipe" bombs for fun and keep them at home.  they had a mission/plan to do something.  but their plans changed for some unknown reason and they did this instead.  they had the gear, weapons, ammo, bombs, heavy vehicle, and go pro cameras.  all right out of the play book of the muslims terrorist.  but the government will not tell us that because they are afraid that the "bubba effect" will start.  

• Like 5

If it was, I'm sure all the family members of the dead will be saying, "Thank God my son wasn't killed by somebody on psychotropic drugs." :squint:  

I certainly didn't say that implying it was better from a family perspective.  I think everyone knew exactly what I meant.  

• Like 2

Maybe start teaching their followers to tolerate other religions, and that murdering them because they don't believe what they do is wrong. That would be a start.

:lol: No, really. What do you want them to do?

I want them to leave.

:popcorn: So they should be more tolerant, but we don't have to tolerate them? I can't he the only one seeing the hypocracy here, right?
  • Like 1

the real answers will be hard to find.  they will keep truth far away from us on this matter.  they had a plan to do great harm.  you don't build several "pipe" bombs for fun and keep them at home.  they had a mission/plan to do something.  but their plans changed for some unknown reason and they did this instead.  they had the gear, weapons, ammo, bombs, heavy vehicle, and go pro cameras.  all right out of the play book of the muslims terrorist.  but the government will not tell us that because they are afraid that the "bubba effect" will start.  

It's still obvious to people who live in reality it was a Muslim terrorist attack no matter how they want to spin it, i've said before that the left hates traditional American patriots more than they do muslim terrorists. They will put their usual spin, defense and excuses for the Muslim terrorist attack that happened yesterday because we know what it actually is and they flat out refuse to be wrong. As long as someone they love or care about isn't murdered by a Muslim terrorist it's no skin off their back, their political ideology is far more important to them.

:popcorn: So they should be more tolerant, but we don't have to tolerate them? I can't he the only one seeing the hypocracy here, right?

Yeah I'm a hypocrite.  I don't care.  I'm tired of this.  It's senseless and idiotic.  It's a barbaric culture.  It can't be changed.  It's very naive to think that suddenly this group of people will become more civilized.  They have been fighting anybody and everybody for thousands of years.  Am I grouping them all together?  Yes I am.  I don't believe violent religions should be tolerated and Islam is violent.  

• Like 4

Here comes the EXCUSES for Islamic murder.

I'm not excusing anything, I just get tired of "All them Muslims is ba-yed, we gotta git 'em!"

Islam is a few hundred years behind Christianity in its evolution, let's not pretend Christians have always been gentle and loving. It's just been a long time since the crusades so folks tend not to talk about it. I know, I know- "They started it!" Well that's the same thing they're saying. Who's been bombing, overthrowing, and otherwise screwing around in the Middle East for generations? Isis sounds just like the Republican Party to their followers- "Let's fight then there so we don't have to fight them here! God loves us, he's on our side, we will prevail!"

:popcorn: I'm posting from my phone, hope the little popcorn smiley works. Can't find the poking with a stick one. :lol:
  • Like 3

I'm not excusing anything, I just get tired of "All them Muslims is ba-yed, we gotta git 'em!"
Islam is a few hundred years behind Christianity in its evolution, let's not pretend Christians have always been gentle and loving. It's just been a long time since the crusades so folks tend not to talk about it. I know, I know- "They started it!" Well that's the same thing they're saying. Who's been bombing, overthrowing, and otherwise screwing around in the Middle East for generations? Isis sounds just like the Republican Party to their followers- "Let's fight then there so we don't have to fight them here! God loves us, he's on our side, we will prevail!"
:popcorn: I'm posting from my phone, hope the little popcorn smiley works. Can't find the poking with a stick one. :lol:

I believe you've confused apples with oranges.

Islam TEACHES them to kill us. Christianity TEACHES love thy neighbor. I get tired of people blaming muslim murder on Christians, republicans, etc.
  • Like 2