Steak is for taxpayers

Caster

I have been in line many times at Walmart waiting to check out. There will be a woman and a guy in front of me and they will have 2 carts full of food. They will pay for the food with a food stamp card and when it comes time to pay for the 6 cartons of cigarettes the guy or maybe the woman will pull out a wad of 100 dollar bills and pull out a couple to pay for the smokes. Then as you follow them out into the parking lot they are loading the stuff is a Lincoln Navigator or Cadillac Esclaide with wheels that probably cost 3 grand on it. That is the way this country has gone. I quit going to Walmart because I didn't like to see stuff like that going on and it seemed to be on a regular basis when I would be there................. :rant:    

• Like 5

I think we can all agree this guy is a moron.  This is not the way to do things, no matter how much we WANT to.  

BUT, things might change if more of us would actually do something instead of grumbling about it like I do all the time.  

• Like 2

I have been in line many times at Walmart waiting to check out. There will be a woman and a guy in front of me and they will have 2 carts full of food. They will pay for the food with a food stamp card and when it comes time to pay for the 6 cartons of cigarettes the guy or maybe the woman will pull out a wad of 100 dollar bills and pull out a couple to pay for the smokes. Then as you follow them out into the parking lot they are loading the stuff is a Lincoln Navigator or Cadillac Esclaide with wheels that probably cost 3 grand on it. That is the way this country has gone. I quit going to Walmart because I didn't like to see stuff like that going on and it seemed to be on a regular basis when I would be there................. :rant:

i worked at Kroger for two years one year of that was in the store as a cashier and a bagger and I saw that all the time and still do makes me sick, cause we all work our butts off just to have to have this low life's do that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Normally I don't chime in on stuff like this...but I can relate.

True story when we lived in Valparaiso Indiana my wife would shop at a no frills grocery store called Town and County. It was a nice clean place no fancy coffee bars and such but good prices. We are a single income household by choice so my wife clips coupons. She usually has all the corresponding items placed together and her coupons organized. It might take the cashier an extra thirty seconds to ring her up. One day there was this fine upstanding entitlement person behind her in line with her Bridge card( Indiana's version of the ebt card) out who told her she needs to get the F out of her way and she ain't got time to be waiting on some cracker with coupons. Love my wife she told the little princess that when she starts paying for her own groceries she can complain. Until that time I suggest you close your legs keep your mouth shut and get a job.
  • Like 13

He was completely out of line and should have been arrested.  

Able bodied / minded people being on welfare bothers me - I work and pay taxes.

The issue for me is our government and their inability to say 'no'.  Even the Republicans supported never ending unemployment - the number of people on permanent disability increased dramatically in the last recession as many people felt like they couldn't find jobs. 

If I remember correctly, 1 in 7 in the state of TN are on the public dole.  A lot of them are disabled  or have a legitimate need and should have benefits.  It certainly can't be 1 in 7 though.

Edited by Pete123

that is the best thing I have seen on the internet in days.

to add,  I am sure it was staged.  The preggo lady did not inhale.  Only lit up when it was her scene.  The tall dummy was beyond acting stupid.  Agree about the short drunk guy.

And if it was real, them three dumbasses were not going to do a thing anyway.  Perfect trio to talk to.

Really Dave?  You wish he'd have been shot?  C'mon.  Even if it was real that put someone in fear for their life?

Edited by Mike.357

What he did was robbery. I would have had his azz in jail. Too bad someone didn't shoot his worthless azz.

Yes it is robbery. It's also robbery when the government deducts this money from his paycheck each week and hands it to the ungrateful moochers. Why don't you arrest the government officials responsible?

You really think what he did, although stupid, warrants someone "shooting his worthless azz"?

I'm not sure you need a badge and a gun.

Really Dave?  You wish he'd have been shot?  C'mon.  Even if it was real that put someone in fear for their life?

It was just an offhand comment Mike; I don’t want to see anyone shot. But if someone jumped out of their vehicle on me like that while I was minding my own business, I would have drawn my weapon and the rest would have been up to him. The only reason we know he wasn’t a threat is because we know how it ended.

I'm not sure you need a badge and a gun.

Then I guess it’s a good thing I don’t have a badge; I do however have a gun.

Yes it is robbery. It's also robbery when the government deducts this money from his paycheck each week and hands it to the ungrateful moochers. Why don't you arrest the government officials responsible?

So you believe because they used an EBT card at checkout a verbal assault and a robbery is justified? Had he picked out something about your wife he didn’t like, launched into that tirade and jumped out of the vehicle, what would you have suggested she do?