Magic bullet buttons that turn your AR into a fully auto

Sam1

Did anyone pick up on the fact that the guy said that when the bad people pushed the buttons they failed to work. That would be a clear indication to anyone that knows those firearms would know that there is no magic button on the them. Yet they continued to discuss it anyway. They should have said that there are no magic buttons on them and moved on from that.......Like I have said many times.. You can't fix Stupid.................. :shrug: :shrug:

Did anyone pick up on the fact that the guy said that when the bad people pushed the buttons they failed to work. That would be a clear indication to anyone that knows those firearms would know that there is no magic button on the them. Yet they continued to discuss it anyway. They should have said that there are no magic buttons on them and moved on from that.......Like I have said many times.. You can't fix Stupid.................. :shrug: :shrug:

Thanks for explaining that to us, Bersa. ;)

Dear Santa,

My name is Craig and I'm 43 years old. I've been very very good this year and all I want is a bullet button and a hollywood magazine. Oh and world peace.

P.S. I'll leave cookies and milk out for you.

P.P.S. if the dog knocks over the milk and eats the cookies remember that's him and shouldn't affect my presents at all.

• Like 3

This is the kind of stuff that happens when you need to come up with 1440 minutes of BS to talk about every day. We are "gun people", so we immediately know this is a bunch of BS. But think about the hundreds of thousands or millions of people who will watch that video and be none the wiser. They then turn around and spread this same BS to others who don't know any better. Before you know it, millions of people honestly believe every AR-15 can easily be converted into a fully automatic "assault weapon" with a simple push of a button.

The same thing happens with many topic being discussed by these talking heads. While most of us here are pretty familiar with firearms, most of us are far from experts on many other subjects being discussed. We may have some idea of what they are discussing, but the vast majority are basically taking their word for it, just like those who aren't familiar with guns are doing when Gregg Jarrett is spreading BS lies about AR's. Nothing more than a bunch of sheep taking someones word about subjects they really know nothing about.

This. Well said.
  • Moderators

I don't know how much of it is stupidity but rather an agenda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is funny because I am driving back to California for the holidays and taking my AR with me.  I intentionally left the bullet button on when I moved to TN just so I could take it with me back to the Peoples Republic of Kommiefornia and I would be legal.

Does this mean when I cross the California border, my bullet button will activate making it fully auto?  Or is it like the Ring when it gets close to Mordor?  As soon as I get to California, I will see the great flaming eye of Jerry Brown searching for the evil black guns?

• Like 1

We had a bullet button on our M16A1's in the Army, sure enough it would turn the rifle from semi-automatic to fully-automatic. It was an old style I guess because we didn't push it like a button but flipped it. As a matter of fact I think some called it a selector switch. That's it' it was a magic bullet switch.

Me thinks the reporter is a little cornfused about bullet button and selector switch. 

I have one of those Magic Bullets but it doesn't have a button to push, all you have to do is push the top of the bullet down and it goes fully auto faster than anything I have seen, I think about 3000 RPM's. You should see what it does to flesh, I used it on a piece of ham and it turned it into paste with little chunks, it will liquify a tomato. These things should be banned, write your rep now.

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/JMH42/media/Magic%20Bullet_zpsxtomwj7a.jpg.html]Magic%20Bullet_zpsxtomwj7a.jpg[/URL]

I think it's also a 75mm caliber too.

Edited by K191145