Some of you are hard to shop for...

Parrothead

Like Pete... AR tools would be great for me. I have an AR wrench, but could use roll-pin starter punches, or a magwell block (for mounting the gun on a vise) or the armorer's block for holding an upper for assembly.

Other than that, heck... anything's cool. :-)

I had to think about this for a few seconds. lol

Seriously, gift cards don't bother me. My wife says that's cold and impersonal. Maybe...but if you don't know me, or someone else; I think it's ok here.

Amazon cards work well as I'm ALWAYS in hock to them for new books. Or cases of 45/9/5.56...well maybe not that extreme.

But really, I'm not hard to please. Just ask my wife. lol

• Like 2
I bought mine something they had mentioned wanting in another thread. I hope I got the right thing and they haven't bought one yet. As far as I go, I can be super easy or super hard. Amazon gift cards, especially for kindle. Old tools like files, hammers, chisels, etc are great. I can always use some more 9mm or Glock 17 parts.

Sent from behind the anvil

Well, I'm pretty sure I would be hard to buy for since I have not ever really asked for anything much at all in my posts. Not really a lot I could use that falls within the price perimeters set by the rules. A  prepaid visa gift card would work for me if my Santa is still looking for something for me. They can be used about anyplace I would be going to purchase anything. I think gift cards are a blessing this day in time. It is something everyone can use at some time to purchase merchandise that a person can use rather than getting someone something they might never use.......jmho

• Like 2
I am a gear-que.... You know. I like little trinkety stuff that serves a use. Wether it be for hiking, hunting, shooting whatever. If you look at it and think, "that's kinda cool" I probably want it [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited by Lumber_Jack
I'm after quite a few things but they're all unique such as holsters and parts for specific guns, and most of them cost more than I'd want Santa to spend on me so I'd be thrilled with a gift card to Amazon, Midway USA, Palmetto State Armory, Aim Surplus, Sarco, or a similar place. Or just surprise me with something cool... that's what gifts are supposed to be, right? :D
  • Like 1