Open carry into a police station

That was one of the stupidest things I've seen this week...and I see a lot of stupid things at work... :stunned:

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should...

btw. The officers conducted themselves very politely and professionally. I imagine they deal with a lot of stupid daily.

• Like 3
With all the recent shootings, what a great idea to strap on body armor and a long gun, then stroll into the police station. Why not just strap road flares to your chest to prove you have a right to wear road flares as fashion?

Just give more and more ammo to the gun grabbers that gun rights advocates are unhinged lunatics. These guys must be butt buddies with Kwik.
  • Like 3
The scene from Terminator comes to mind. Arnold strolling in looking around and saying "Ayeall be baack."

Probably every cop in America has seen that.

So waling in to a precinct station with a long gun certainly doesn't seem like the wisest course of action to me. No matter what the reason.
  • Like 1

The scene from Terminator comes to mind. Arnold strolling in looking around and saying "Ayeall be baack."

Probably every cop in America has seen that.

So waling in to a precinct station with a long gun certainly doesn't seem like the wisest course of action to me. No matter what the reason.

If you live and Mayberry and yer fixin to go a squirrel huntin with Andy.... That's the only exception I can think of... 

• Like 2

It may very well be the "gun grabbers" staged this stunt. I believe it is illegal to carry into a police station, openly or concealed. Was the guy arrested? Anyone know ANYTHING about this guy? The police did not question the guy??

I've carried in the Police Department at Norris. It's not posted and the officers, which handle the range up there, don't have any problem with it.

But that's apples vs oranges. I know a couple of the officers and a previous one was a shooting buddy.

I would never consider dressing up like a mall-ninja idiot and pulling a stunt like linked. Just wanted to say it's not illegal in all cases.

It may very well be the "gun grabbers" staged this stunt. I believe it is illegal to carry into a police station, openly or concealed. Was the guy arrested? Anyone know ANYTHING about this guy? The police did not question the guy??

In the video, it appears to me that the Lt on duty knew these clowns and had experience with them. They likely pull these stunts in their area often, then go home and talk about what badasses they are.

These two wannabes are the type that need to be dropped off in ISIS' back yard. They want to act like they're some kind of operators. They need to get shot at so they can realize was shriveled balls they have. **** I hate idiots like this.

In the video, it appears to me that the Lt on duty knew these clowns and had experience with them. They likely pull these stunts in their area often, then go home and talk about what badasses they are.

These two wannabes are the type that need to be dropped off in ISIS' back yard. They want to act like they're some kind of operators. They need to get shot at so they can realize was shriveled balls they have. **** I hate idiots like this.

Dont imagine they would last very long.

Anytime someone pulls a stunt like this I imagine a brand new private from the 101st...

Aloha Snackbar.

eb6662c3f820c2581f3247429fb019dd.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I believe it is illegal to carry into a police station, openly or concealed.

That's not the case in TN. A Police Station has to be posted just like almost every other building if they want to stop lawful carry. I suspect it's similar in Michigan since the officers didn't arrest these tools.

I don’t see the point of the video, unless it is how to professionally handle a nut case. (I watched part 1 and 2, is there more?) No one engaged them, stopped them, or refused their requests after they refused to answer any questions. They certainly had everyone’s attention, but that’s what they wanted and anything less on the part of the Officers would be ridiculous.

Seems Darwin took off on an end of year vacation early.  About the only reason I can think that these dipsticks stayed vertical the entire video.

Also, "Part 2" which is really just the first video with added footage of them being attention whores out on the town in that 30min wait and going back at 12:30pm is just as stupid.