Hookman

ad closed SOLD: Benelli M3 Super 90 Pump/Auto shotgun

Thinning the heard - This Benelli is a spectacular tactical shotgun and one of the fastest cycling shotguns out there. Its a convertible model that you can switch from Semi-Auto or Pump action with a flip of a lever. Perfect for 3-Gun comps. I picked this up as an impulse buy and I don't really need one. It comes with an +2 extended mag tube and sling. No box or manual. 

Reduced! $1200 $1000 No Trades at this time..

20151226_180839.jpg

20151226_180823.jpg

20151226_180938.jpg

20151226_181053.jpg

Edited by Hookman
Item sold
  • Like 3

How about a sig p229 elite dark with SRT, night sites, bought new, 300 rds fird n malfunctions. .40 cal, extra hogue rosewood grips , with factory aluminum black grips.  High retwil oni this gin is 1100. 

Id be willing to throw in $250 + the sig.  Lemme know id still have and interstd 

all box paperwork, etc...

image.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By amprecon
      Aimpoint PRO 2moa Red Dot with Larue LT-150 QD mount and supplied mount, box and manual. Also includes rubber protective optic cover and flip lens covers. Optic in great shape used at range and kept in gun safe. Asking $375 Prefer FTF East Memphis.

• By Rebels010
      Sold
      I have a Burris Fast Fire 3 up for sale. It was mounted and took to the range once. Sticking with RMR only. It’s the 3 moa dot and comes with Burris forever warranty. It’s the model with no mount. Box and all the goodies from Burris. 
      $140 FTF in Franklin or South Nashville. Add $5 and I will ship to your door. 

• By pops572
      Excellant condition with Dawson Precision night sights and full factory kit. $450. 

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines