Just moved to Nashville area from Detroit

That's right...like Snake Plissken, I escaped from Murder City.

The move was a nightmare and I have a tremendous amount of unpacking to do, but I am happy to be here. :)   

A little history...I am the guy who originally built www.migunowners.com several years ago.  It was a favor to a friend who paid me back by having a top cop give me the basics on proper pistol usage for a couple of hours.  I have been around guns all my life, but was hooked after being shown the right way to use them.  After that, I bought my first one...and then somehow multiplied many times over.   :)  I am sure you all know how it goes.  I am a MI concealed pistol licensee, soon to be a TN licensee as well.  I have trained in the shoot house in force-on-force scenarios at Close Quarters Tactical in Shelby Township, MI and I am a proud NRA lifetime member.

In short...again, happy to be here and hope to make new friends!

Edited by JDebler
  • Like 2

On the bright side at least you don't have to unpack your registration for your handguns. Also be sure to check out Guns and Leather in Greenbrier. And Welcome

Already did!  Since I am in only a couple of miles away, I checked out Guns and Leather when we came down for Thanksgiving.  Nice shop, nice range, and a very helpful gunsmith that solved a minor issue for me already.

BTW...who in the area is best for Cerakote finishing?

Thanks for the nice welcome, everyone.  I went out exploring yesterday, hit the gun show at the fairgrounds just to check things out and then spent a little bit of time at the Beer Sellar downtown.  Love it here.  :)