New Year's Resolutions

TMF

• Administrator

Things I'd like to do in 2016...

• Get my life back under control at work.  Delegate more, tolerate less, reduce stress.
  • Drop 50lbs of fat by July. This starts with the point above.
  • Re-invest more of myself into TGO.
  • Start moving away from making money for other people, and toward making it for myself.
  • Like 3

Already dropped 25lbs since September so not as concerned on the whole weight loss new years goals.  My plan is to see and hang out with friends more often.  With life, kids, work, etc. I feel like I've let friendships slack and want to do a better job of maintaining those friendships.  Also going to take a newbie hunter out into the woods in 2016 and show him the ropes. 

• Like 1
Spend more time blacksmithing. Drink more. Start distilling my own alcohol. Spend more time with my motorcycle club. Spend more time with my family. Work less. The work is the one that gets in the way of all the others. I worked an average of 84 hours a week this year. 7 12's gets really old.

Sent from behind the anvil
  • Like 3

If you haven't recently, PLEASE get a check-up with your doc before you start any serious exercise. A friend of mine didn't and died of a heart attack while exercising with his family. He was 34.

If you haven't done any exercising in a long time, the best thing to start with is simply walking. Walk at a brisk pace for 30 mins or so. Do that 5x per week for a few weeks before you dive off into anything serious (P-90X, etc).

Walking 30 minutes at a brisk pace sounds pretty damn strenuous to me ...

Fix my teeth.

Buy a new vehicle.

Simple list but a spendy one.

Better add one more....

Make more money.

Might want to move #3 up a spot or two ...

I resolve to shower and shave first thing tomorrow morning. Been off all week and have kinda let myself go. :lol:

I vote you should hold off on the S&S and head to the chilhowee RK show today as is. Just wake up and go. Goodness knows thats what most of the attendees at that show seem to do :) Edited by FUJIMO
  • Like 1

I vote you should hold off on the S&S and head to the chilhowee RK show today as is. Just wake up and go. Goodness knows thats what most of the attendees at that show seem to do :)

It's already done.  Maybe I could go and class the joint up a little.  :lol:

• Like 1
I resolve to lose 125 ugly pounds....

But as divorces are expensive I will keep her for another year.

Just kidding. I look forward to our 30th year of marriage. I resolve to give her more of what she deserves as God knows she puts up with way more than she should from me and the kids and now grandkids.

Wishing all good luck on their resolutions.