Thread of the Year?

Good God, I always wondered why people lived in there.  That's a whole lotta nope nope nope.

It was the apartment complex behind the hotels, they were actually pretty good living quality and people wise.  I was only there for about 10 months though.  It was just a temp place a friend and I shared between contract deployments to Iraq/Kuwait and Afghanistan.

It was the apartment complex behind the hotels, they were actually pretty good living quality and people wise.  I was only there for about 10 months though.  It was just a temp place a friend and I shared between contract deployments to Iraq/Kuwait and Afghanistan.

I know the one you're talking about, with the gate and all.  I would go past there when taking the back way to/from Chick-fil-A.  I always wondered why people would live there, since I assume the rent was high enough that the tenants could afford to live someplace that wasn't in the meth whore capital of Montgomery County.

I know the one you're talking about, with the gate and all.  I would go past there when taking the back way to/from Chick-fil-A.  I always wondered why people would live there, since I assume the rent was high enough that the tenants could afford to live someplace that wasn't in the meth whore capital of Montgomery County.

I don't remember a gate, but I moved out three years ago.  There wasn't any meth whores that I saw back then. 

We just wanted a place that was close enough to post without living in a "hooah" area.  There were plenty of military around, but the rent was high enough to keep the party crowd away.  It was a nice quiet area in 2012.

That was before my time here. Considering I had to spend an extra 30min in traffic on Chic-Fil-A Appreciation Day, as my apartment at the time was behind the Chic-Fil-A off Exit 4 in Clarksville...you can guess what side I would have come down on. Plus, they put pickles on chicken sandwiches, which is just wrong.

Chick Fil A makes a damn good sandwich.

There have been a lot of really great threads, but the gay threads have always been pretty legendary. :lol:

Jade Helm, many great memorable quotes in that one, albeit the guy wasn't all that hard to bait.  The Shepard Master thread was probably the ultimate in the "crazy as a ****house rat" category, but not much fun to it.  Gay threads are always "lively and gay" as well ...

Jade Helm, many great memorable quotes in that one, albeit the guy wasn't all that hard to bait.  The Shepard Master thread was probably the ultimate in the "crazy as a ****house rat" category, but not much fun to it.  Gay threads are always "lively and gay" as well ...

Agree, Jade Helm or The Shepard Master as 1 & 2 with the Cop disarming the guy on the bike number 3. :hat:

What is Jade Helm for $1,000?

That guy didn't get banned did he? But he didn't post about anything else if I recall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DamYankee?

I had just joined when it came out and he tried to use semantics to argue the principles of RMTs/UW with me.

The Paris Shooting thread was also up there, quickly turned into the Fifth Crusade

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Might also want to add the thread "Pissed Off Another Hippie Today." That one veered off topic quick. Next thing you know it was Subaru's, Prius', and MrsMonkeyMan saying something about sushi and a man bun.... :popcorn:
http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/topic/88230-pissed-off-another-hippie-today/

Hey now! I ordered stickers AND shared them! Just let me talk smack about hipsters. I should at least be able to do that! Have mercy on a dog hoarder!
  • Like 1