Hateful Eight

SupaRice

Just a reminder to everyone.....

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2015-12/31/hateful-eight-pirates-apologise

So.... if you're decently computer savvy, this is one of the faster downloads out there.

And lest we forget this nonsense:

http://mashable.com/2015/11/03/quentin-tarantino-wont-apologize/#Tkhl5zwtZ5q5

So.... instead of going to the theater to see this movie, which... I'm sure will be awesome.... well.... you decide for yourself.

Suffice to say, this self righteous... although I feel, talented.... douche-bag won't be getting any $$ from me.

And for those unaware:

www.torrentz.eu

Edited by SupaRice

I seriously doubt that anyone who understands your post actually needed to be told how and where to download this movie, after all screener DVD's are rampant on the torrent and usenet networks this time of year ...

hypothetically speaking, if one were to watch the screener, they would probably be disappointed.  4 chapters of dialog and 1 of kill bill action.  It is like watching stephen hawking park his wheelchair for 60 minutes then switching on the expendables for 10 minutes. 

Edited by Sam1
  • Like 5

hypothetically speaking, if one were to watch the screener, they would probably be disappointed. 4 chapters of dialog and 1 of kill bill action. It is like watching stephen hawking park his wheelchair for 60 minutes then switching on the expendables for 10 minutes.

Rofl. Your analogy gave me a good chuckle Edited by FUJIMO
Hypothetical I may have seen it on a dvd. My opinion? It's a shitty movie, as mentioned above its a ton of half interesting dialogue and ten minutes of shoot 'em up. It also includes a very vividly described scene of black on white forced oral sex, which I have no doubt was intentionally added specifically as a race issue considering how Tarantino kissed the ass of the black lives Matter crowd. I enjoyed both his Kill Bill movies and Inglorious Basterds, but refused to watch Django Unchained after the lead actors racist rants, and now this one also.

Sent from behind the anvil
  • Like 1
I'll wait and see it Netflix or whatever, I like some of his movies, some where just ok and some have stunk. Django was ok. It did have some great acting, but the writing was pretty weak. I kind of expect the same thing with this one, but I'll wait and see.

famous people are always being sued over something, that's why if I came into a windfall I would just disappear.  the only time my name would show up is on a continual basis on atf forms when buying all kinds of unnecessary toys.

• Like 1

famous people are always being sued over something, that's why if I came into a windfall I would just disappear.  the only time my name would show up is on a continual basis on atf forms when buying all kinds of unnecessary toys.

I like the way you think.

I always thought about 50-100 acres with a fair sized hill on it so I could build into the earth and take advantage of all the passive heating/cooling systems available.

Have an A-frame exposed front with a good sized balcony to oversee the property from.

Well, that hasn't happened, so I'm still here till I win a buttload of money.

• Like 2

I like the way you think.

I always thought about 50-100 acres with a fair sized hill on it so I could build into the earth and take advantage of all the passive heating/cooling systems available.

Have an A-frame exposed front with a good sized balcony to oversee the property from.

Well, that hasn't happened, so I'm still here till I win a buttload of money.

If your going to dream 100 acres is not near enough my friend. 100 acres is only about .15 square miles and you would be hard pressed to get a 200 yard range on it. My ideal personally owned rifle range would be no less than 1000 yards. 640 acres is 1 square mile. If you had a home in the center that would give you one half mile from the boundaries is said property was truly square.
  • Like 1

If your going to dream 100 acres is not near enough my friend. 100 acres is only about .15 square miles and you would be hard pressed to get a 200 yard range on it. My ideal personally owned rifle range would be no less than 1000 yards. 640 acres is 1 square mile. If you had a home in the center that would give you one half mile from the boundaries is said property was truly square.

True, but I've always told my wife I just needed 100 yards clear around the house for a good clear targeting area and kill zone. She just rolls her eyes at me. lol

Actually I do agree with you on the size, but I don't want to be greedy.

Edited by hipower
"Quentin Tarantino considers the Confederate flag the 'American swastika' - and feels it is 'about damn time' that people questioned its place in the American South.

Tarantino's comment was made during an interview to promote his latest film, The Hateful Eight, which is due to hit the big screen on January 8 in the UK.

The film is set a few years after the American Civil War and it puts the spotlight on strained race relations in the country."

"Quentin Tarantino considers the Confederate flag the 'American swastika' - and feels it is 'about damn time' that people questioned its place in the American South.

Tarantino's comment was made during an interview to promote his latest film, The Hateful Eight, which is due to hit the big screen on January 8 in the UK.

The film is set a few years after the American Civil War and it puts the spotlight on strained race relations in the country."

Once again, someone makes a pile of money and automatically believes their opinion has value, merit and is relevant.

Dude producers films which glorify violence, gangsterism and criminal behavior. The use of the gun in his movies is the first choice, last choice and only choice to end conflict.

I'll wait until it hits commercial broadcast cable

I also don,t like the remarks Samuel L. Jackson has made about whites saying he wishes it was a white guy in the San Bernardino shooting ....he is also on my S**T list. It read this way..... "Samuel L. Jackson remarked how he was disappointed that the San Bernardino shootings weren't perpetrated by "some crazy white dude.". The idiot doesn't realize it's 90% whitey who see's his movies

Edited by Ron_TN