So, is there going to be any 556/.223 to be had tomorrow?

My nephew built an AR a month ago and he wants to go to Cheatham tomorrow, of course i'm going also. He is worried with the latest push against the 2nd Amendment by our dictator panic buying will drain the supply of certain ammo, again. We are going to the Royal Range in Bellevue before to see what they have in 556 or .223 so we can shoot up some. anywhere else around West Nashville have any "affordable" .556?

I don't see anything in the latest EO's that should precipitate another ammo panic, of course it doesn't take much to set off a buying frenzy these days. Another good reason to insulate yourself against the insanity, "stack it deep" when it's available, a couple of months ago you could find several flavors of 223/5.56 for under $300 per case, shipped ...

• Like 1

We all need to be preparing for Hillary. I don't see any reason that ammo should be flying off the shelves. If anything there should be quite a few gun sales in the next few days.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Bingo. This ain't gunna be over next January. As has been my normal process... if I see something I can use at a reasonable price and I have the money - I buy it. I'll always be able to more ammo cans.

Bingo. This ain't gunna be over next January. As has been my normal process... if I see something I can use at a reasonable price and I have the money - I buy it. I'll always be able to more ammo cans.

Bought a case of ammo and some powder today. I'm praying for the best but I don't see it happening. Hopefully we don't get the she devil but elections are funny things (1992,1996,2008,2012).

Bought a case of ammo and some powder today. I'm praying for the best but I don't see it happening. ....

There ain't no "best" in sight for the election. Looks like it's just only gonna be a pro-firearm vote on my part if The Donald is my option in the general, but dunno if I can actually pull the lever for him.

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot

There ain't no "best" in sight for the election. Looks like it's just gonna only gonna be a pro-firearm vote on my part. But I still don't know if I can pull the level for The Donald if that's my choice in the general.

- OS

I'm voting for a third party candidate in the general. It wouldn't matter if I wrote down you OS bc of how heavily red TN is.

I don't see anything in the latest EO's that should precipitate another ammo panic, of course it doesn't take much to set off a buying frenzy these days. Another good reason to insulate yourself against the insanity, "stack it deep" when it's available, a couple of months ago you could find several flavors of 223/5.56 for under $300 per case, shipped ...

Well he wants some to shoot tomorrow and have a supply on hand. I've been stingy about shooting my 7.62x39 until I can find a good deal on some of that. He needs to shop around for some bulk 5.56.

I'm voting for a third party candidate in the general. It wouldn't matter if I wrote down you OS bc of how heavily red TN is.

I'm wondering if The Donald counts as "red". Seriously, I have some doubt he'll carry TN.

TN went with Hillary's hubbie after all. Twice.

- OS

• Like 2

I'm wondering if The Donald counts as "red". Seriously, I have some doubt he'll carry TN.

TN went with Hillary's hubbie after all. Twice.

- OS

No I don't think he counts as a Republican. We all know he is just in it for himself and further his brand. I won't vote Republican unless it is Rand Paul. Just where I stand and I'll vote for the candidate that best fits my views. Who knows what will happen but I have a feeling Hillary is going to win.

• Like 1

No I don't think he counts as a Republican. We all know he is just in it for himself and further his brand. I won't vote Republican unless it is Rand Paul. Just where I stand and I'll vote for the candidate that best fits my views. Who knows what will happen but I have a feeling Hillary is going to win.

I agree about Donald, I personally don't trust him. I do believe Hillary can be beaten and after years of Obama and his EO pen and total lack of respect for the legislative branch and Constitution, I believe Hillary would be no different if not worse. The candidate I see with the best chance to beat Hillary is Rubio.

And that is exactly what the Democrats count on.  Democrats vote Democrat no matter what, it's us on the right that divide our votes because the Republican doesn't meet all our preconceived ideas of what a Republican should be.  Don't get me wrong, I am not a Donald supporter, and I will not be voting for him in the Primary.  But when it comes to the choice of Hillary or whomever the Republicans put up...I will go Republican. I will not let others decide who represent us in the White House, I don't care if the Republican doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell in TN, I will still give my vote to them.

• Like 12

Sportsman's Guide has the same Wolf Gold for $308 delivered, but you need to be a member to get that price, as usual. $325 for non members so pretty much the same as SGAmmo.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/wolf-gold-223-ammo-fmj-55-grain-1000-rounds?a=1581231

Use coupon code BRADSHIP for free shipping.

Edited by monkeylizard
  • Like 1

I agree about Donald, I personally don't trust him. I do believe Hillary can be beaten and after years of Obama and his EO pen and total lack of respect for the legislative branch and Constitution, I believe Hillary would be no different if not worse. The candidate I see with the best chance to beat Hillary is Rubio.

Here's a scary thought: Hillary and Bernie on the same ticket.

And that is exactly what the Democrats count on. Democrats vote Democrat no matter what, it's us on the right that divide our votes because the Republican doesn't meet all our preconceived ideas of what a Republican should be. Don't get me wrong, I am not a Donald supporter, and I will not be voting for him in the Primary. But when it comes to the choice of Hillary or whomever the Republicans put up...I will go Republican. I will not let others decide who represent us in the White House, I don't care if the Republican doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell in TN, I will still give my vote to them.

I'm not gonna hold my nose and vote for the lesser of two evils. That's where I stand. I respect your opinion but again I believe that this state is too heavily Republican. I don't think our fellow Tennesseans will go blue in 2016. Now how everything turns out I don't know. Guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Nope.  Trump's color is brown.

Now that's just funny right there. And the truth. We may have to vote for him to keep Billary out but he makes me nervous.

Keeping it on topic- if you can get .223 for about .32 cents a round then buy it because you about cant reload it that cheap.

Sportsman's Guide has the same Wolf Gold for $308 delivered, but you need to be a member to get that price, as usual. $325 for non members so pretty much the same as SGAmmo.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/wolf-gold-223-ammo-fmj-55-grain-1000-rounds?a=1581231

That's price before shipping, I don't see any free shipping deals right now except on some cold weather gear?

- OS

Edited by Oh Shoot