Muslim refugee gang vs. Frenchman with a pistol

Sam1

Video is about 2 months old, but seen it pop up in a Ben Shapiro article this morning.  This guy shows amazing restraint, and you can bet from this video as hesitant as he was to unholster, if it would've came out, it would have been used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U

It's France, you'd probably get locked up for life. More of them than he has ammo unless he's got a couple extra mags on the other side.

Looked like a semi, he had plenty of ammo.  Outside of that, one bang would have went off and those "bad ass thugs" would've scattered before the second round was fired.

*wanted to add, this is also why a personal requirement for my EDC is that it holds a minimum of 10 rounds.

Edited by Sam1
  • Like 1

That guy with that bat looking thing got way to close. Had that happened here to me I would have upholstered and been reading to sling hot lead down range starting with the closest and going from there to any that were still coming towards me and not running away. He had Video evidence that his life was in fact in being threatened and he gave more than adequate warning that he would shoot them..............jmho. 

• Like 3

That guy with that bat looking thing got way to close. Had that happened here to me I would have upholstered and been reading to sling hot lead down range starting with the closest and going from there to any that were still coming towards me and not running away. He had Video evidence that his life was in fact in being threatened and he gave more than adequate warning that he would shoot them..............jmho. 

There's a point where the thug with the bat could have been justifiably shot here, in tennessee, maybe not New Jersey. I bet if he did get dropped the others would have scattered like the rats they are. 

• Like 2

If you are a prosecuting attorney and showed me that video, and the man shot and killed batman then you wouldn't want me on the jury because he would have been automatically justified as far as i'm concerned, nothing you could say like some BS about what you see on the video is different than what happened would change my mind. We the jury find Mr. Handgun innocent and a hero for taking out the garbage.

• Like 1

I have always said I would rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6. All I can say is with all the Muslim trouble they have in France I am really surprised that the guy was able to stay as clear headed as he did. I also wonder just how those thugs get away with wearing masks in public. I wonder how long they would last if they did that here.......................... :confused:  :confused: 

• Like 1

Doesn't look like it's just France. I was watching some other, related videos from the one posted, and it appears to be all over Europe. I had no idea things where that bad. Europe really needs to close their borders and start deporting or several countries may slip into civil unrest. Rape is already happening, pillaging and plundering surely is next.

Thank God we have the second amendment here. At this point, I would not feel safe in Europe without a gun or three.

Edited by Obiwan
  • Like 1

I have always said I would rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6. All I can say is with all the Muslim trouble they have in France I am really surprised that the guy was able to stay as clear headed as he did. I also wonder just how those thugs get away with wearing masks in public. I wonder how long they would last if they did that here.......................... :confused:  :confused: 

Didn't Obama pretty much say that crime and violence doesn't happen in other modern civilized countries like here in the U.S.? I believe the media and Obama is stretching the truth(lying) about the problems they are having in Europe. Now it's become so obvious what problems they are having with Muslim refugees they can't hide it any longer. 

Doesn't look like it's just France. I was watching some other, related videos from the one posted, and it appears to be all over Europe. I had no idea things where that bad. Europe really needs to close their borders and start deporting or several countries may slip into civil unrest. Rape is already happening, pillaging and plundering surely is next.

Thank God we have the second amendment here. At this point, I would not feel safe in Europe without a gun or three.

Germany is supposed to be getting extremely bad too, there's a bunch of vids popping up with them marching through the cities saying they are going to take over, like marches of people in the hundreds and thousands, not just a couple dozen radicals.

In all honesty I think that is exactly what Obama would like to happen here and destabilize our country also. One big difference is like Obiwan said, Thank GOD we have the 2nd amendment and Obama was not able in his Presidency to take that away from us but not for lack of not trying. He did really try awful hard to get it done and I fear he is not done yet..................JMHO

And you're not hearing anything about these attacks in the mainstream media...doesn't fit their agenda.

It's starting. Occasionally, I still read the Spiegel magazine. There was an article recently about confrontations during New Years Eve celebration between party folks and refugees in Cologne (English translation is available on the web site). It was mainly gang-like activity, theft and groping/sexual assaults. But not just by a small group. Those ... shall we say.. undesirable elements are getting much larger in volume.

It's certainly not the Germany I remember (I was born in Cologne). But yeah, it appears it's all being downplayed. But it's making the news now and public voices are getting stronger. To the point where politicians are starting to realize that they will have to do something. Otherwise, it's gonna get real ugly there soon.

I'm glad to call Tennessee my home and to have the freedoms we can enjoy here in the US. Luckily those refugees (Syria etc) can just not simply walk over here. :)   And if they do, I'm sure they would not like what they will face here. I would hope we would not mess around. At least I won't.

Edited by Obiwan

Videos like this are all over YouTube... Seems ever so often you'll see something that is questionable, but for the most part, it shows what's going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv05D3Yeg_k

Then there was this, but I wonder if it is real. Sounds like the talking lines up with the translation, but I don't know German, so I can't say for sure if it is accurate. You also can't see the people in the video, so it could just be an act? At any rate, I do believe this is what's going on with the insurgency going on in Europe.

https://youtu.be/JquXlQTBWOo Edited by JohnC

Video is about 2 months old, but seen it pop up in a Ben Shapiro article this morning.  This guy shows amazing restraint, and you can bet from this video as hesitant as he was to unholster, if it would've came out, it would have been used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHX5jsomq_U

There is one absolute fact about this video that most people wont see or realize. I don't always like "what if" scenarios but i'll use one this time because i'm pretty sure, 99.99% of what the outcome would have been.

What if the Frenchman hadn't been armed and hadn't threatened to use deadly force against the attackers? He would have been beaten and possibly killed, but he definitely would have been physically attacked. What most wont realize, many will flat out refuse to admit that it's a fact that the Frenchman's handgun stopped him from being attacked, just the presentation and threat of it alone prevented bodily harm or death to an innocent man by ruthless thugs. I know that we know that's true but many who don't own or like guns wont see that, some would if you brought that up and they saw the video, then there's the ones who know the gun and the mans willingness to use it stopped an attack but will refuse to admit that because they hate "gun ownership" so much they would have rather seen the innocent man get attacked, then make excuses for the Muslim attackers. Like I said I believe he would have been justified in shooting batman at one point but as others have pointed out it's France, not Tennessee. There's some that might have some moral problem with shooting the terrorist thug, that's what I will "refuse" to do, have any sympathy whatsoever for a thug weather it's your garden variety gang banger or Muslim Jihader etc. This video proves the guns save lives.

• Like 3

Videos like this are all over YouTube... Seems ever so often you'll see something that is questionable, but for the most part, it shows what's going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv05D3Yeg_k

Then there was this, but I wonder if it is real. Sounds like the talking lines up with the translation, but I don't know German, so I can't say for sure if it is accurate. You also can't see the people in the video, so it could just be an act? At any rate, I do believe this is what's going on with the insurgency going on in Europe.

https://youtu.be/JquXlQTBWOo

I watched about half of the first video. I would like to say that it won't happen here but I can't.

• Like 1

But..but ....but.....this is not what America is..... we are not bigoted and prejudiced ...send us your down trodden, your poor ...bla  bla  bla....we welcome immigrants. That's what some seeking the presidency want, let alone the one already in office, "That's not who we are." They condemn Donald Trump for saying we need to stop letting Muslim refugees into the country UNTIL they can be vetted and confirmed they truly are refugees and not terrorists in disguise. Sounds reasonable to me.  Obama says they are just "widows and orphans". Don't be fooled. 2/3 to 3/4 of those refugees are MEN between the ages of 15 and 40........no jjhadists there.  yeah, right.  Any candidate who is for ANY form of gun control is not your friend. Look to Georgia and see what some Democrats are up to there. Stand up for your rights and carry where ever you legally can. No matter what your feelings on open carry are we should all stand together in the matter of our right to bear arms, how ever we wish to.

When I visited family in Munich in 2010 it was already getting bad - Frankfurt and Berlin were much worse.

Europe brought forth thier own destruction. Unless Germany parties like its 1938 and France and the UK follow suit it is too late.

They are extremely enboldened now...
7e475c7facca678835ace3ebd1ff3a68.jpg
4dd1e4eb91858e1e8be8b5fcfddc9aae.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

• Like 1