RIP Alan Rickman

E4 No More

And lest we forget...his portrayal of the little robot in A Hitchers Guide to the Galaxy was terrific.

All the epic roles...Die Hard, Quigley, Harry Potter, Robin Hood...actually just about everything he acted in, he almost stole every scene.

I would have to say my favorite of his many roles would have to be as the Sherriff in Robin Hood, and as the rancher in Quigley Down Under. I found myself rooting for him in robin Hood, and if it hadn't been for Selleck, I'd have wanted the Rickman character to win.

Alan Rickman was a tremendous actor, capable of everything from Shakespeare to the dry comedic wit.

Yes, one of may favorite actors as well.

He will be missed by many people.

Rest In Peace, Sir.

Edited by hipower

And lest we forget...his portrayal of the little robot in A Hitchers Guide to the Galaxy was terrific.

And Metatron in Dogma.

His role as the ghost lover in Truly, Madly, Deeply is perhaps my favorite of all, though many here would call it a "chick flick".

- OS

• Like 3

Let's not forget that Grabthar's Hammer helped to forge his great success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okGtzjaEgKk

Don't forget Galaxy Quest - he did a great job on that as well.

Have you been smacked upside the head by Grabthar's Hammer?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.