Quarter Circle 10 Customer Service *Thumbs Up*

KKing

Wasn't sure what section to post this in but wanted to share my experience. For those of you not familiar, QC10 makes AR pistol caliber parts. Their bolts, what would be the BCG in a normal AR have a removable weight in the rear of them that is held in by a .25" roll pin.

While out shooting last Saturday my 9mm AR the bolt basically seized in the upper. I was able to remove the bolt and saw that this roll pin had walked out and the roll pin was pressing into the side of the upper receiver causing it to bind. Annoyed to say the least, I shot them an email explaining what happened and that I felt like for the premium price I paid I should have received a premium product, respectfully of course.

Monday morning I not only got a return email, but a phone call. We talked the problem out and decided to just try a new roll pin before they replace the entire bolt, a pretty spendy piece compared to normal BCG's. I installed the new roll pin and I've since ran around 150 rounds through the weapon with no trouble. I emailed them to follow up and let them know that it had worked, only to receive a phone call a few minutes later thanking me for my patience and apologizing that it happened. Very cool if you ask me.

Cliff notes: I had a problem. QC10 not only emailed me, but called me to straighten it out. Then called again after it was fixed to apologize and thank me for my patience. Thumbs up
  • Like 1

Thanks for the information. It's great to hear of a company that values it product and customers that much.

I still hope to get parts from them for a pistol/SBR build, but I have to say that after getting hold of one of the new PSA 9mm builds; the project may become a very long term one.

The rifle form, that is the new "Hybrid" uppers and lowers for a 9mm, is awesome. The capability of using Glock mags is fantastic. I ran close to 300 rounds of mixed brand ammo thru it yesterday without a single hitch.

Used Glock branded as well as some KCI, and the one supplied by PSA. 15/17/32 round mags all fed and functioned in the rifle perfectly.

I am extremely happy with it and expect that feeling to continue. My only regret is that like many AR9 builds, it doesn't have a BHO feature.

Thanks for the information. It's great to hear of a company that values it product and customers that much.

I still hope to get parts from them for a pistol/SBR build, but I have to say that after getting hold of one of the new PSA 9mm builds; the project may become a very long term one.

The rifle form, that is the new "Hybrid" uppers and lowers for a 9mm, is awesome. The capability of using Glock mags is fantastic. I ran close to 300 rounds of mixed brand ammo thru it yesterday without a single hitch.

Used Glock branded as well as some KCI, and the one supplied by PSA. 15/17/32 round mags all fed and functioned in the rifle perfectly.

I am extremely happy with it and expect that feeling to continue. My only regret is that like many AR9 builds, it doesn't have a BHO feature.

I saw where they are offering those, in the future I might try one out. I know what you mean about the BHO because I was very frustrated when mine didn't work on my QC10 lower, especially per dollar sent. So thankful I found those ETS Glock mags that will actuate it. Now I would have no hesitation sending off for a stamp on that lower.

I saw where they are offering those, in the future I might try one out. I know what you mean about the BHO because I was very frustrated when mine didn't work on my QC10 lower, especially per dollar sent. So thankful I found those ETS Glock mags that will actuate it. Now I would have no hesitation sending off for a stamp on that lower.

You know that now I've got to get some of the ETS and try them. lol I don't remember if you mentioned them before or not, but I will check it out.

It would be wonderful if they cured that in all my 9mm stuff, but that's probably too much to ask for.

That would allow my pet desire to come about...a 8-10 inch 9mm pistol that is reliable enough for the SBR. Yeah you already said it, but it just sounds good to me. lol

You know that now I've got to get some of the ETS and try them. lol I don't remember if you mentioned them before or not, but I will check it out.

It would be wonderful if they cured that in all my 9mm stuff, but that's probably too much to ask for.

That would allow my pet desire to come about...a 8-10 inch 9mm pistol that is reliable enough for the SBR. Yeah you already said it, but it just sounds good to me. lol

Whoa, stop the bus right there.

So you guys are telling me these $18 shipped clear glock mags are actually reliable. 

I've not had a problem with my BHO, but i've not had much time to shoot it. 

So you guys are telling me these $18 shipped clear glock mags are actually reliable.

I'll just say that so far I've put maybe 300 rounds through the 3 that I have between my AR and pistol. No malfunctions or anything, added bonus of having enough floor plate pressure to actuate my BHO. I figured they would be good because their AR mags are good to go as well
  • Like 1

Granted I have no personal contact with a completed AR9 with Circle10 parts. I have read some online reviews, comments on the reviews, commentary here, and spoken with a couple of gunsmiths on the subject. It seems that the Circle 10 prodct is highly rated and of good quality, but there are instances of the BHO feature not operating in each and every one. I haven't seen any really nasty comments on it yet though. Maybe I haven't looked far enough.

So far, it seems the Circle 10 guys are working with each buyer to rectify problems. But that's just my very limited research and knowledge.

I'll just say that so far I've put maybe 300 rounds through the 3 that I have between my AR and pistol. No malfunctions or anything, added bonus of having enough floor plate pressure to actuate my BHO. I figured they would be good because their AR mags are good to go as well

I can't say they work, as I don't have any yet. But on the basis of our online conversations, and KKing's commentary on the AR9 platform, I'm willing to try them out.

In fact I just ordered 2 17 and 2 32 round mags. I have AR9s to try them in, as well as the Glock pistols.

So, surely I can gut some use out of them.  

If not, I can sell them to KKing! lol

Edited by hipower
  • Like 1