Adele Carpool Karaoke

Ron_TN

https://youtu.be/Nck6BZga7TQ

Just when you think you heard enough of her .....here she comes again....what a lovable woman.  If the drugs and booze don't get her she'll be around a long time....what talent!

Edited by Ron_TN
  • Like 2

I know I am in the minority, but I am just not a fan. I don't dislike her or anything, it isn't like that, I just don't find her to be all that.

This. I know she can sing well, but I'm so disinterested in her music. I would put my enthusiasm on par with reacting to my 9 year old showing me how quickly he ate his mashed potatoes. I might give them both a "wow, nice" without glancing over.

• Like 1

I liked her first release a lot, and then Rick Rubin threw his creative spin on the second release and made it a masterpiece, but if I hear "Hello..." one more time I'm gonna..

Even if it's from the other side? :/ Couldn't help it. What I love most about her is her voice. It's amazing to me that someone who sings so beautifully then opens her mouth and when she speaks she sounds like Eliza Doolittle.
  • Like 1

What I love most about her is her voice. It's amazing to me that someone who sings so beautifully then opens her mouth and when she speaks she sounds like Eliza Doolittle.

And smokes and has had throat surgery.

I think Adele is one of the most talented female singers to come down the pike in a very long time.

I would add Amy Lee to that catagory as well.  I don't necessarily like a lot of Evanescence's stuff (some), but she is amazing as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5anLPw0Efmo

Edited by TN-popo

That video was funny as hell - especially the part when she said she was drunk one night (around Christmas time), was walking her kid in the park the next day and noticed on her phone she had emailed a family here in Nashville and gave them tickets to a sold out concert and didn't even remember doing it.  :bowrofl:

Not only is she a great singer, that story makes me like her more.

• Like 3