Something wicked this way comes, from Kimber.

Raoul

I think Samuel Colt had them beat by 180 years on this.  Nothing to see here IMO.  I don't think this is going to do anything that my 642 won't.  Speaking of which I don't think that gun has left the safe in a couple of years.  I NEVER carry it.  IMO opinion there are much better carry options on the auto side, and just for the record I do love shooting wheel guns.

I think Samuel Colt had them beat by 180 years on this. Nothing to see here IMO. I don't think this is going to do anything that my 642 won't. Speaking of which I don't think that gun has left the safe in a couple of years. I NEVER carry it. IMO opinion there are much better carry options on the auto side, and just for the record I do love shooting wheel guns.

I was about to mention the S&W M&P340, but I noticed this is a six shot. I don't think you can get much lighter than the 340.
  • Like 1

Kimber k6 is just a fancy looking snub nosed revolver, not really impressed. 

I think i'll stay with my little friend here and yes, I know it's loaded, it always is unless I clean it.

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/JMH42/media/DSCN3272_zpsryv4cm8j.jpg.html]DSCN3272_zpsryv4cm8j.jpg[/URL]

Edited by K191145
  • Like 1

Found this vid on the new Kimber, don't see what would make it recoil any less than any other snub .357, I suspect he's shooting light loads. Load it with some 158 grainers and shoot the video again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEUN4vzaddg

Edited by K191145

I had no problems with my Kimber Warrior but I saw these comments elsewhere and chuckled...

"And with that the legendary reliability of the revolver was laid to rest."

"The the reliability of a Taurus, with the looks of a Smith & Wesson, for three-times the price."

Hey my PT111 works with our trips to the shop... pick on slingshot that have rubber bands with cuts... haha

I think they have given new meaning to "re-inventing the wheel"

I just can get excited about this, or a poly single stack 1911.

Question is, what real advantage does it have over any other snub nose .357? So it looks different, well it's a 6 shot instead of 5 but I see snub nose .357's as a close and personal, a few feet, draw fast and shoot fast handgun. Fancy sights on a snub? Is that really an advantage? Maybe a few ounces lighter is nicer for carry but adds to recoil. I see a snub as a good weapon to draw and unload if you are in physical contact with someone, with your left hand busy holding back the bad dudes hand with the knife in a car jacking scenario etc. It's just my opinion, i'm far from being a gun or self defense expert but I just see the snub nose as it is. I like mine in certain situations, mainly when concealability is the issue and I still feel like i'm armed. That being said I go from one extreme to another carrying a snub sometimes to a Glock 21, just depending where I go and how I dress.

• Like 1