13 hours movie

Dustbuster

handful of folks walked out half an hour into it coulda been libtards or dirt worshippers,but,all in all, it gets double thumbs up. it really bummed me out. was gonna stand up at the end and ask ok who is voting for hillary now? see the movie and youll know why i didnt...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, its either this or smoke signals!
  • Like 3

I haven't seen it yet, but have read in several articles that the movie was made to be as impartial as possible; just outlining the events as they occurred, with no direct mention of Hillary or the State Dept. 

That this was done to get as many people as possible to see it and make up their own minds about what actually happened.

These comments are paraphrased from interviews given by Director, Michael Bay.

I have no doubt in my own mind, but I'm sure there will be those who will call it a total pack of lies and scream that it's all done to discredit Hillary and the Dept. of State.  

As for me, I don't think much else could be said to change the opinion I already have of both.

Edited by hipower

During the bathroom break after the movie, everyone in the men's room were talking about getting up a lynch mob against you-know-who.

It is a damn shame how so many in this country worship at the alter of Hillary Clinton. She should be at the very least, brought up on charges of malfeasance and dereliction of duty while in office.

Much more I'd like to say, but I get so caught up in emotion that I don't trust what I would say.

• Like 5

During the bathroom break after the movie, everyone in the men's room were talking about getting up a lynch mob against you-know-who.

I think it probably went higher up the food chain than her or atleast they knew about it and chose to do nothing so I think there are multiple people to blame. It will be a movie I will buy on blu-ray when it is released and I don't buy movies often.

It is a damn shame how so many in this country worship at the alter of Hillary Clinton. She should be at the very least, brought up on charges of malfeasance and dereliction of duty while in office.

Hillary? Charges?

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

9676e2072f1a3ba82f1413f1a3ca3071.jpg Edited by TMF
  • Like 3

I saw the movie last night and it made me both angry and proud. The guys that were there, (Oz, Tig, and Tanto), said during an interview on Thursday that the movie accurately portrayed what happened. Big suprise that the station chief claimed that it did not. Gee, I wonder why? I was angry for the obvious reason, but proud that such men exist to fight on our side, My wife, (who's a pretty restrained person), fought the urge to stand up at the end of the movie and loudly proclaim that if you voted for Obama you were partly responsible for what happened, and if you vote for Hillary then you'll get more of that crap!

Edited by SWJewellTN
  • Like 2

It is a damn shame how so many in this country worship at the alter of Hillary Clinton. She should be at the very least, brought up on charges of malfeasance and dereliction of duty while in office.

Much more I'd like to say, but I get so caught up in emotion that I don't trust what I would say.

I don't think it is the altar of Clinton as much as the altar of free stuff.
  • Like 1

Well crap, I swore I wouldn't go to another theater after some started wanding people but I may have to now. What theaters are NOT wanding everybody because I will be going with at least my little SP101 tucked away?

None of them are running metal detectors that I know of.  Just searching women's bags to make sure they're not sneaking in food/drinks.  The other day at star wars I had a hoodie on and there was no issue bringing in 2 cans of seltzer water and a pack of pop tarts :P

I took several people to see it yesterday.  It was really good, but it was also incredibly intense and will piss you off.  It was the first time I have ever experienced clapping in a theater, and someone shouted out what could interpreted as a big "F*** You" to Hillary.

• Like 1

None of them are running metal detectors that I know of.  Just searching women's bags to make sure they're not sneaking in food/drinks.  The other day at star wars I had a hoodie on and there was no issue bringing in 2 cans of seltzer water and a pack of pop tarts :P

Well they are showing it at the Roxy in Dickson, either that or the Bellevue 8.

Well they are showing it at the Roxy in Dickson, either that or the Bellevue 8.

Not sure about those, I usually hit up the regal places - either at opry mills or 100 oaks.  Is the one in Dickson any good?  It's a heck of a lot closer.

Not sure about those, I usually hit up the regal places - either at opry mills or 100 oaks.  Is the one in Dickson any good?  It's a heck of a lot closer.

It's been a long time since I saw any movie there but it was a nice theater. The last movie I saw there was Red Tails about the Tuskegee Airmen so that tells you how long it's been.