Best Pizza in Greater Nashville area is...?

jgradyc

Little Chicago for a pie style pizza that can't be beat. 5 points pizza for hipster specialty pizza that is expensive but delicious. I've heard great things about Joeys, just never did make the time sadly.

I used to call the corner of my kitchen Mount St. Pizza Box and only clear it out when the Mnt. Would reach chest height every 2-3 weeks.

I eat a lot of pizza.

Damn, now I'm craving a Chocago style pie....
  • Like 1

I'm a hardcore hardcore pizza junkie. :bow:  Best Pizza in Nashville: 5 points pizza in east nashville, 2nd joeys house of pizza elm hillpike, 3rd angelos in antioch. pizza perfect in bellevue is ok if u can handle screaming kids.....bon appetit ( chicago pizza is good chain store pizza)

Edited by Dustbuster
  • Like 1

As already mentioned, Joeys is a must try. Get there early or towards closing or the line will likely be out the door. Delano's is good as well.

joey's is good stuff, think pizza perfect beats them out though.

Joey's is thee best. But keep your butt moving in line and know what you want. I love the family fighting that happens while your there.

Also, west Nashville has NY Pie and sometimes I really feel like it's as good as or better then Joey's.

So that's pretty much it for decent pie in Nashville. Thank god my nose and fro hide my face.
  • Like 1

Mafioza's and NYPie!!!    

Both great - totally opposite atmosphere.  NYPie is like a Subway-sized Pizza shop (the one in West Nashville anyway), and it has absolutely amazing traditional Pizza!

Mafioza's just has great, well crafted, thoughtfully put together Pizzas in a great sit-down eatery - the flavor combinations are a little above traditional, yet still great.

• Like 2

With the wife being gluten-free I have to settle on Pie Five. :-\

You guys that get out more often let me know if these other pizza places have gluten-free crust if you don't mind.

I'm pretty sure Mellow Mushroom has gluten free. Their pizza is great. It's not NY or Chicago traditional but it's awesome.
  • Like 1

With the wife being gluten-free I have to settle on Pie Five.  :-\ 

You guys that get out more often let me know if these other pizza places have gluten-free crust if you don't mind.

Omg. You poor guy; Pie Five... the WORST pizza ever made, anywhere on the planet.

I believe Five Points has gluten free.

• Like 2

With the wife being gluten-free I have to settle on Pie Five.  :-\ 

Pizza Perfect has gluten-free options. It's pretty good - not as good as their normal crust though.

• Like 1

With the wife being gluten-free I have to settle on Pie Five. :-\

You should check out Italia pizza and pasta on woodland in east Nashville. I've not had it in awhile, but back when I lived in the neighborhood they had a really good gluten free. I actually preferred over the regular.
  • Like 1