Range 15 movie. Got to see this one.

K191145

Don't watch it if you're incapable of understanding that vets really don't give a flying shit what other people think of their language, jokes or actions.  If you are one of those people, stay far away.

I can't wait to see it.

• Like 6

Don't watch it if you're incapable of understanding that vets really don't give a flying #### what other people think of their language, jokes or actions.  If you are one of those people, stay far away.

I can't wait to see it.

Served in the Army, worked at a lot of construction sites, there's no words that bother me, i've used all of them a time or two, or three. I like Mbest youtube videos, some of the funniest stuff on Youtube. This movie should be hilarious. 

I'm going to predict that this will become a cult classic for military vets, especially the Post 9/11 generation.   Past that, I'm unsure and it seems the people who made it couldn't care less.

Here's a behind the scenes video that's pretty cool to see.  Don't let the link put you off, you don't need to log into Facebook to watch it.  It's another NSFW masterpiece that makes me feel right at home.

https://www.facebook.com/1037324099634240/videos/1122780104421972/

Don't watch it if you're incapable of understanding that vets really don't give a flying #### what other people think of their language, jokes or actions.  If you are one of those people, stay far away.

I can't wait to see it.

Watch the end of that link I posted above. :P

• Like 2

I'm going to predict that this will become a cult classic for military vets, especially the Post 9/11 generation.   Past that, I'm unsure and it seems the people who made it couldn't care less.

Here's a behind the scenes video that's pretty cool to see.  Don't let the link put you off, you don't need to log into Facebook to watch it.  It's another NSFW masterpiece that makes me feel right at home.

https://www.facebook.com/1037324099634240/videos/1122780104421972/

Watch the end of that link I posted above. :P

I think a lot more than just vets will like this movie.

I'm a boring old civilian pansy and love all the stuff MBest and crew have done. I'm totally going to see the movie.

Being a vet isn't a requirement, just understanding there's a difference is key.  Or you could also sum it up by saying liberals such as Moms demand xanax and action for gun control, will probably not like this movie.

• Like 1