Any shotgun reloaders around? Used Hulls

Wondering if there are any shotgun reloaders in the Mid TN area?

I have a number if new style AA (red) hulls and will have access to a very large number of Remington Gun Club hulls in the near future. I'm just feeling this out to see if is going to be worth the effort to collect the Gun Clubs (getting the kids to put them in a different bin than the regular trash)

The proceeds for the Remington Hulls would go back to the High School team that shoots them.

I would prefer not to have to ship but would consider it if necessary.

I am a benefactor and would place an ad as the hulls become available.

Wondering if there are any shotgun reloaders in the Mid TN area?

I have a number if new style AA (red) hulls and will have access to a very large number of Remington Gun Club hulls in the near future. I'm just feeling this out to see if is going to be worth the effort to collect the Gun Clubs (getting the kids to put them in a different bin than the regular trash)

I know several people that reload shotgun shells but I only know one that reloads the Remington Gun Club hulls.  There may be others but he's the only one that has any luck with consistency and he only reloads them once.  We have no shortage of them either as we had 120 flats about a month ago and down to about 40 now and we are just getting cranked up.

I've also re-used hulls in the past, but for a slightly different purpose. I made these candles as a birthday present for a friend. 

MVC-006F.JPG

Anyway... just wanted to say, there are many uses for shotgun shell hulls.  :)

Edited by Obiwan
  • Like 1

Live in E TN, but venture into the midlands a few times a year.  I reload Gun Clubs for trap - usually get anywhere from 5 to 8 loads per hull.  Depending on price point and timing, I could be in for a K or so.  Any possibility to hook up at the TN State Trap event in June?  Or do you guys head east for any shoots (or to the KY State)?

Edited by GKar

I've also re-used hulls in the past, but for a slightly different purpose. I made these candles as a birthday present for a friend. 

Anyway... just wanted to say, there are many uses for shotgun shell hulls.   :)

What a clever idea. thumbsup.gif

I'd be in for a few red AA's.  

I don't shoot a lot of shotgun but I have a MEC set up and enjoy loading them.  I really oughta start shooting some of these stupid things.  

You have a price point in mind?  

I will have about 500 in hand by next weekend. I'm just 10 or so short of that now. My wife made of with a hand full for shadowbox.

I see them going for .04 each plus shipping all the time on the national forums. I'm thinking .05 each FTF. I should have about 400-500 per month for the next few months going forward. I'm usually at Nashville Gun Club at least once a month for their ATA shoot and I'm in West Nashville a couple times during the week.

MVC-006F.JPG

Anyway... just wanted to say, there are many uses for shotgun shell hulls.   :)

Yep. With us going through so many with the youth team my wife has been cranking out any number if things. Jewelry, key chains, Christmas ornaments, etc..... I just have to keep her away from the AA's :) She can have all the Rio and cheapo Winchesters she wants.

Live in E TN, but venture into the midlands a few times a year.  I reload Gun Clubs for trap - usually get anywhere from 5 to 8 loads per hull.  Depending on price point and timing, I could be in for a K or so.  Any possibility to hook up at the TN State Trap event in June?  Or do you guys head east for any shoots (or to the KY State)?

We usually stay within a 50 mile radius. There are enough clubs with shoots here that we can shoot almost every weekend and not drive more than 45 minutes.

We should be at the State shoot at Nashville Gun Club in June but I am thinking at taking Nora Ross's Clinic in early April over at Hog Heaven GC in White Pine. I should be able to gather about 1K a week from March till late June. I'm thinking about .03 each FTF.

Edited by 1madss

We usually stay within a 50 mile radius. There are enough clubs with shoots here that we can shoot almost every weekend and not drive more than 45 minutes.

We should be at the State shoot at Nashville Gun Club in June but I am thinking at taking Nora Ross's Clinic in early April over at Hog Heaven GC in White Pine. I should be able to gather about 1K a week from March till late June. I'm thinking about .03 each FTF.

Gonna be out of pocket for a week or so with medical stuff.  Will get back to you when I return - at this point, I am planning on being at the state shoot in June in Nashville - maybe 2K FTF?

• 2 weeks later...