Why Isn't Anyone Discussing NJ Draconian Gun Laws

With the Presidential campaigns heating up, it really amazes me that Gov Christie has not been questioned regarding his states draconian gun laws. You will recall that a young single mother from Philli with a concealed carry permit crossed the border into NJ and was arrested for having a legal hand gun!!! Further, you probably have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting a concealed carry permit in NJ. 

The true answer for backward states like this is a National Carry Permit.......it is our constitutional right!!!!

• Like 1

Christie would be worse than sanders for this country.   We know what sanders is going to do.   Christie will do whatever he thinks will earn the most votes but he is a liberal through and through and will betray the conservatives that voted for him if he were to win the nomination.

• Like 2

Christie would be worse than sanders for this country.   We know what sanders is going to do.   Christie will do whatever he thinks will earn the most votes but he is a liberal through and through and will betray the conservatives that voted for him if he were to win the nomination.

I do think Christie would be bad but not quite as bad as Bernie......geez

That whole area is screwed up. I just talked to a coworker who lives in NYC and he told me if he buys a gun legally with his NY ID it will automatically trigger a search warrant for his home in NYC. That's got to be one of the most screwed up laws I've heard lately.

That whole area is screwed up. I just talked to a coworker who lives in NYC and he told me if he buys a gun legally with his NY ID it will automatically trigger a search warrant for his home in NYC. That's got to be one of the most screwed up laws I've heard lately.

That's trampling on the 4th amendment. Yet another good reason to avoid NY.

I call BS on him. I don't think that even in NY that would be legal. A warrant for what?

I call BS on him. I don't think that even in NY that would be legal. A warrant for what?

I assume it would be looking for firearms in his residence. I'm pretty sure you cannot have any firearm in your residence in NYC. IMO, since they know you purchased a gun they believe they have probable cause to search for said weapon. Don't get me wrong I think it's BS and Im glad I live here in TN. Legal or not I'm sure they'll try it as long as they can.

That's trampling on the 4th amendment. Yet another good reason to avoid NY.

Listen to Christie's views on government surveillance, I'd say he's equally, if not more hostile to the 4th Amendment than he is the 2nd.  Because, you know...t€rrori$m i$ €vi£ and mu$t b€ d€f€at€d at a££ ¢o$t$.

NJ is actually worse than NYC in many ways.

One of the plumbing subcontractors in my dads business took a year and some lawyer fees and begging 1PP but he finally got a carry lisence in NYC for a SW Model 29.

Some guy was trying to break into his house and he called 911 and let them know to get there before he blasted the dude

So the pigs show up, tell the break in guy (who was apparently a lost drunk) to scram and tackle our plumber and held him and his family at gunpoint and BEGRUDGINGLY left when they found out all of his stuff was legal.

It gets really retarded in those states but I PROMISE you that NJ is even more backwards

....not that it stopped gangs from getting fully automatic weapons and DDs...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I do think Christie would be bad but not quite as bad as Bernie......geez

You missed my point.   Bernie would be worse in actuality but Christie would drag the conservatives down with him, be a model of exactly what we do not want that could be held up against us "we let the conservatives have office and look what Christie did..." ...   for decades.   If we HAVE to have a raving liberal in office, let it be one that wears the label proudly, not one hiding behind OUR brand.

I'm in agreement about Christie, but I'm shocked more people aren't talk about Kasich's record on firearms...

Here you have a guy who not only voted for the AWB, but whipped republican votes for it!  Without Kasich the AWB would not have become law, the vote was 216-214 he whipped nearly 40 votes for the law. 

At least as recently as August of 2015 he's said he doesn't regret voting for the AWB?!?!

Yet somehow the NRA has given him an A rating?

With the Presidential campaigns heating up, it really amazes me that Gov Christie has not been questioned regarding his states draconian gun laws. You will recall that a young single mother from Philli with a concealed carry permit crossed the border into NJ and was arrested for having a legal hand gun!!! Further, you probably have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting a concealed carry permit in NJ. 

The true answer for backward states like this is a National Carry Permit.......it is our constitutional right!!!!

Christie is only a Republican because the Democrats have gone so far left.  Several years ago he'd be considered a normal Democrat and be running that way.

Christie also inherited the gun laws, and can only do so much about it... he isn't king.  He has vetoed several stricter gun control measures that came across his desk.

Also, Christie gave a pardon to the woman you are talking about.

I'm in agreement about Christie, but I'm shocked more people aren't talk about Kasich's record on firearms...

Here you have a guy who not only voted for the AWB, but whipped republican votes for it!  Without Kasich the AWB would not have become law, the vote was 216-214 he whipped nearly 40 votes for the law. 

At least as recently as August of 2015 he's said he doesn't regret voting for the AWB?!?!

Yet somehow the NRA has given him an A rating?

Kasich has less of a chance than Christie.

Lets hope, remember he is running #2 is some polls in NH.  If Rubio doesn't have a strong finish in Iowa tonight, this could open up a lane for Kasich moving forward.  Which IMHO would be much worse than Christie.

Kasich has less of a chance than Christie.

Lets hope, remember he is running #2 is some polls in NH.  If Rubio doesn't have a strong finish in Iowa tonight, this could open up a lane for Kasich moving forward.  Which IMHO would be much worse than Christie.

I don't give any credence to polls. Kasich is the nerd in that race that doesn't stand a chance but they can't keep him out anyway.

Well we saw what polls mean after tonight and Rubio did a hell of a lot better than anyone expected in Iowa, close to a tie with Trump for second place. Kasich got a big wopping 2, or was it 1% tonight? That can't help him in N.H.

Time to remove some of the "also ran's" from the race. When you only get 1,2,3,4% of the vote it seems pretty clear to me that your wasting your time and money trying to get back in the race. But then again I don't have an ego bigger then North America. :doh:

NJ is actually worse than NYC in many ways.

One of the plumbing subcontractors in my dads business took a year and some lawyer fees and begging 1PP but he finally got a carry lisence in NYC for a SW Model 29.

Some guy was trying to break into his house and he called 911 and let them know to get there before he blasted the dude

So the pigs show up, tell the break in guy (who was apparently a lost drunk) to scram and tackle our plumber and held him and his family at gunpoint and BEGRUDGINGLY left when they found out all of his stuff was legal.

It gets really retarded in those states but I PROMISE you that NJ is even more backwards

....not that it stopped gangs from getting fully automatic weapons and DDs...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I had to go to New Jersey a few years ago for a week of Radvision Training.  I made sure that I brought everything back.  That way I made sure there was no reason to go back.