TGO David

TGO Logo Custom ORCA Tumbler  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants one?

• I'll take one!
    • I'll take more than one!

• Administrator

Just an update, folks...

I have just placed an order for both one ORCA and one RTIC tumbler, both in 30oz size, both with the TGO "icon" (tri bullet hole) laser engraved in black on them.   I hope to have them back in a week so that I can take pictures and post up for your feedback.

Sadly this has taken a backseat to some other things going on but I definitely still want to make it happen.   Sorry for the delay!

• Like 7
  • Administrator

The company sent me some renderings of what the finished product will look like.  I took it a step further and did my own rendering in Photoshop to convey that "negative space" in the design will be stainless steel showing through.   The black areas are laser engravings, permanently etched into the tumbler in black.

This is just the RTIC tumbler but I have both this and the ORCA in 30oz sizes coming to me so that I can take photos and post for you all to see and then begin ordering.

i-TjRdw28.jpg

• Like 11
  • Administrator

These arrived today!!!   :D

These are the RTIC 30oz and the Orca 27oz tumblers.  I just ordered a 20oz Yeti and a 20oz Orca to compare.  These 30oz and 27oz models will hold a LOT of beverage!

i-htsPF92-XL.jpg

i-9vvQ9Pc-XL.jpg

i-Lm7FNDc-XL.jpg

i-kH3vq4F-XL.jpg

i-NC94Zvq-XL.jpg

• Like 4
  • Administrator

When can we buy?

I should have the two 20oz versions next week.  Once I do, I'll post up some photos of those, we'll see which ones are most popular (I'd like to offer a large size and a medium size) and then we'll start taking orders.

• Like 1
  • Administrator

Those turned out great. Is there a price difference between the brands? I'd buy either one.

Between the 27oz Orca and the 30oz RTIC the price gap isn't very much.  There's a significant $20 difference between the 20oz RTIC and the 20oz Yeti, though.