UPDATE: TGO dogs for adoption!!

Made a donation. Not much but hopefully itll help

The sheriffs killed Tobie almost 2 months ago, the local rabble I guess tried to steal him and he took a chomp out of him...

So it goes. Not like im gonna get into a shootout with the county - Tobie had been acting odd lately still miss the big goof - still get mixed feelings

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Made a donation. Not much but hopefully itll help

The sheriffs killed Tobie almost 2 months ago, the local rabble I guess tried to steal him and he took a chomp out of him...

So it goes. Not like im gonna get into a shootout with the county - Tobie had been acting odd lately still miss the big goof - still get mixed feelings

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry to hear that. That's just awful! I appreciate the donation though. I was trying to figure out who it was in order to send an email to thank you. The pups really appreciate it!!
  • Like 1

Donation sent, hope it helps.

Every donation, no matter the size ALWAYS helps! Thank you so much, I appreciate it!!

Thank you so very much for rescuing these pups!

Technically this has been a group effort.  :clap:

When we decided to put Daisy up for adoption after fully vetting her, she went to an amazing home that truly loves her. Being a person who helped facilitate that was an amazing feeling. Then, we sadly lost both of our girls and that feeling gutted me to the core. I felt empty. I immediately wanted Daisy back. I thought I made a mistake. I didn't get much. Then, the rescue that helped me find Daisy her home reached out one day and said hey can you transport a dog today? I ended up with 3 puppies coming home after I dropped that dog off. NEVER intended on that happening. Then the next day when I went to get my intended foster we went through intake and saw Cooper in his hopeless situation and I couldn't leave him there.

I NEVER in my wildest dreams thought that I would end up with 10 dogs in our home. I don't think Monkey did either but luckily for me, he is a saint.  :angel: Glamora (The shelter named her) leaves us tomorrow and that leaves us with the 4 babies and our 5. Once Cooper is healed and recuperated enough to join the other 3 pups it will be much easier. God knows it isn't always relaxing but it is rewarding beyond anything I could have imagined. It will be hard to see Glamora go tomorrow, but I am happy because she has a foster waiting and a potential adopter coming to meet her when she arrives.

The generosity and outpouring of help has been amazing. I never predicted what I was going to do as I picked these pups up. It was just reacting to the scenarios as they happened. Once I was home I realized that Daisy's adoption fee was not going to cover all of the vetting for the pups. A rescue I know in Anna, Texas uses YouCaring because they take the least amount of money from the donations. So I started it, never dreaming that it would reach what it has. I thought $400 per puppy was enough to fully vet because we get discounts through the rescue. But then Cooper developed Kennel Cough and things just started to snowball. LOL I have learned that as I go, I might not tackle 5 at a time again. Especially the 4 puppies with a neurotic Border Collie mix. 

At the end of the day I just owe you all a HUGE thank you and I plan to do that once the weather is warmer. We'll have a BBQ and Shoot day or something. From the bottom of my heart, I promise you these pups will all be healthy and fully vetted and we will find them the best homes EVER. Thank you!!

• Like 3

Here are pics of Liz, she is currently 5.5 weeks and will not be available for adoption for a while. At least until she is 12 weeks old: 

IMG_1472_zps9cjdapzi.jpg

IMG_1474_zpsqzxqezj6.jpg

IMG_1473_zpsky21nqye.jpg

IMG_1468_zpsqw6jwnut.jpg

IMG_1470_zpsysjqmpvl.jpg

IMG_1471_zpssljksrke.jpg

Here is Liz's brother Red, same for him as far as age and date of availability!

IMG_1466_zpsgyxjzum3.jpg

IMG_1465_zpsm5qkbomd.jpg

IMG_1464_zpsznqofwhf.jpg

IMG_1462_zpsil04usim.jpg

Also, just wanted to remind you about Donald Ressler too. He is currently 9 weeks old and 15 lbs, he can be available in 3 weeks.

IMG_1415_zpsbzoepcpn.jpg

If you are interested in any of the puppies you see here, please email me at predsgirl33@gmail.com (please include your TGO handle) and I will gladly send you an adoption application. There will be adoption fees for all the puppies which will just be the cost of their discounted vetting. This in turn allows us to pull more dogs to save their lives. 

Also, for those contributing funds, please know that anything over the goal will go directly to the rescue and helping us pull more dogs/puppies as we send these ones off to new homes.

Edited by MrsMonkeyMan2500
  • Like 4

Well, the worst fear has come true. I now have 5 dogs with Kennel Cough. All 4 of the Blacklist Puppies now have it as just confirmed at the vet. Our own dog, Earl also picked it up. Apparently when they mean Airborne they mean set up a hazmat washing station in your home. Everyone has medicine and everyone has at least one dose in them. The good news is Cooper only has 3 days left then he can join General Population again. If they have it once, apparently they can't catch it again, and so now all I have to do is keep an eye on our other 4 personal dogs and make sure they haven't picked it up. I cannot even begin to tell you how upsetting this is. I am so angry at the shelter but I should have segregated them all from each other until we knew what was what. The vet tech said that this year has been really bad for Kennel Cough. She said that even dogs that have been vaccinated are coming in with it. 

Of the $1,100 raised so far, we don't see that full amount. They take about 1.5% as a processing fee. I have spent $725.16. I added all the vet receipts and TSC receipts to the YouCaring account for full transparency sake. I want to be fully accountable to my donors. Monkey and I have talked and we will continue to care for the pups and get them healthy no matter the cost. If you haven't donated yet, please consider doing so if you can. If not, please just share our link on any social media you may have. The average share brings in $35, which is helpful and considerable. Thanks again for everything guys. Now this tired mama is going to go lay down and take a nap before the next round of meds are due! 

https://www.youcaring.com/coop-liz-ressler-and-red-516225

I'm glad to report everyone is much better today. Meds help a lot. It looks like it's going to run its way through every dog in the house at this point.

I'd like to remind you that we're still accepting applications for Ressler, Reddington and Liz. You can email me at predsgirl33@gmail.com and I will shoot one to you. They're gorgeous pups. Ressler will be ready in about 3 weeks and Liz and Red in about 8 weeks. That means Ressler will be 4 months and Liz and Red 3.5 months. Thanks! Also, I'd really rather find them Tennessee homes that are good than send them to CT!!

Also, I wouldn't be me, if I didn't put this too.

Also, TDR mentioned some people are nervous about YouCaring and using a card since its not as popular as GoFundMe. I made an Amazon Wish List for Puppy Pads and Food. Hopefully that helps make some people more comfortable. It will ship right to our house. My UPS man will hate me, but the puppies will be grateful!

Wish List Link: http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/1T8GYU8KCI9XU Edited by MrsMonkeyMan2500

I think you and Monkey must have been GOD sent for all that you are doing for our furry friends. I will try and see about getting the link onto a couple other sites I frequent and see what kind of help I can get for you. I think folks that fish love dogs too!!! I'm gonna find out............ :up:

Is there any way we can get this thread pinned so it is easier to locate for members and it will possibly get noticed by more members and new comers that are just joining the site?..................... :dunno:  Just asking....... :shrug: 

If the moderators are good with it. I think it's a good idea. I check daily.
  • Like 2
Well the YouCaring is a bit off. We're up to $1,275. Thanks to a donation from Bersa! :)

We have yet to have any inquiries about Ressler so if we don't get any applications he'll be going up for adoption out of state as well. The sooner these puppies are adopted, the sooner I can bring in more fosters. Our 5th Foster, Glamora, made it to CT yesterday to her new foster home with her Gads!

I just got done posting all about this in a Fishing Site I hang out in a lot that also has it's home base in East Tennessee. Posted all the links I could so hoping some of those folks will migrate over here also since most of them are gun owners. I know for a fact there are a couple from there already here cause they have PM'd me here.

• Moderators

ggwilde, you're an incredibly kind person. Thank you and your wife. We appreciate it a lot! That covers the boosters next week for all 4 pups! Thank you!!

Thank you for stepping up and taking on the challenge.  Ginger was in her helping pose (like she is in my Avatar) to make sure everything went ok.

Edited by ggwilde
  • Like 1

Thank you for stepping up and taking on the challenge. Ginger was in her helping pose (like she is in my Avatar) to make sure everything went ok.

Well tell Ms. Ginger thanks for typing the zero's! ;-)

It's a very fun thing to do. I especially like puppies because that's the cutest time. I am tired of unfolding puppy pads though. We go through about 150 in 2 days. I've never had diaper duty because we don't have kids so I'm guessing this is my form of that. But x4 it's a lot more :poop: I can't wait until Red and Liz have shots so they can go outside. I also need it to warm up!
  • Like 1
Bersa pointed out to me that our Amazon Wishlist was not working because there was no address to ship to. I believe I have managed it!

Blacklist Puppies
Link: https://amzn.com/w/1T8GYU8KCI9XU

It will default to your account but beneath that it should say wish list recipient. This is only for food (soft and wet) and potty pads. I kept it simple because I have enough old toys and things laying around!

Also, our you caring had another boom and we're almost 3/4 of the way there! https://www.youcaring.com/coop-liz-ressler-and-red-516225

I still have only had 2 inquiries about adoption. If you're interested in adopting Ressler, Red or Liz please let me know!! Ressler will be ready in 2 weeks (3 months old). Red and Liz in about 6 weeks. Contact me if you'd like an adoption application! Thank you!!

I'm glad to report everyone is much better today. Meds help a lot. It looks like it's going to run its way through every dog in the house at this point.

I'd like to remind you that we're still accepting applications for Ressler, Reddington and Liz. You can email me at predsgirl33@gmail.com and I will shoot one to you. They're gorgeous pups. Ressler will be ready in about 3 weeks and Liz and Red in about 8 weeks. That means Ressler will be 4 months and Liz and Red 3.5 months. Thanks! Also, I'd really rather find them Tennessee homes that are good than send them to CT!!

Also, I wouldn't be me, if I didn't put this too.

Also, TDR mentioned some people are nervous about YouCaring and using a card since its not as popular as GoFundMe. I made an Amazon Wish List for Puppy Pads and Food. Hopefully that helps make some people more comfortable. It will ship right to our house. My UPS man will hate me, but the puppies will be grateful!

Wish List Link: http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/1T8GYU8KCI9XU

Ok, two questions. Which item you need more/ and how do I have it sent to you?

• Like 1

Ok, two questions. Which item you need more/ and how do I have it sent to you?

The true answer to that question is whatever you most feel comfortable with. Either one will work. The Wish List is just for Food and Pee Pads. Thats for people who want to pick what the send and know it's helping. When you get to shipping address just pick the second shipping address. It will say Wish List Recipient and then UPS will deliver it straight to the house. I have a bag and a half of dry food right now and a 15 day supply of wet food. Puppy Pads I am always low on. 

The thing is, the rescue is tax exempt at TSC and Walmart so I can buy everything I need there and pay zero taxes. Which then to me would mean the YouCaring is the better option because I can spend the money and spend it tax free. But I also need to focus on vetting them and so then it just becomes a 50/50 or whatever to donor is comfortable doing. Anything we have extra, if we do, will just be invested back into more fosters and the food will be used for them along with pee pads and everything. This isn't a 2 times and I am done thing. This is a for the rest of my life thing. I am beyond grateful for the ability to do it. It is an amazing feeling. I just got an email today where our foster we just sent to CT is officially with her forever home and she will spend her summers on Martha's Vineyard! Can you believe that? So between her and Daisy, I know what I have done so far has made a huge difference in 2 lives. I have 4 more waiting for their chance. 

I am exhausted so I think next time I am going to try to hold onto my marbles and not do 5 at one time. It gets kinda nutty in the house with our 5 on top of that! So anyways, either way of donating is great, it's just whatever anyone feels comfortable with. One thing I will say, if you go to the YouCaring page and flip through the donors, over 50% or more sat TGO. That to me is absolutely incredible and I cannot begin to express to you what it means to my husband and I that you all have helped so much. We really appreciate it more that you will ever know!