Problem with TGO member completing transaction

Any money exchange hands? If money exchanged hands, other than banning him on the forum (if site admins warrant it) your only recourse is probably legal action. If not, leave a negative feedback and an explanation for others to see if you deem it warrants it;  Me, on the buyer side I would keep looking, on the seller side I would relist and carry on.

• Like 2

I just recently started on TGO and I am planning to become a member. Created a profile to communicate with seller and make a purchase. Do the rules not apply if I am not a member?

Don't get your panties in a bunch; it was a reasonable question no insult intended I am sure.  Rules apply, but the best thing to do is to get some admins to look at the situation via PMs so as not to drag anyone from either side into a public argument.

I just recently started on TGO and I am planning to become a member. Created a profile to communicate with seller and make a purchase. Do the rules not apply if I am not a member?

Dolo will get it sorted out.  If you made an agreement with a seller to make a purchase, unless there are extenuating circumstances, he/she should honor it.  As always, there are three sides to every story.  Don't let this turn you off to the forum.  It is managed well and if it is a true issue, it will be handled appropriately.

• Like 1

How can you have a transaction as part of TGO if you aren't a member and this is your first post?

Technically, if you have a profile, you are a member.  I suspect you mean benefactor.  In this case, he was the buyer so no need to be a benefactor.

• Like 1
No insult taken or intended. Genuinely wanted to know if rules were different for non-members and what my options were. Thanks for the good advice. Already contacted support and looks like all will turn out well and dont want to create a mountain from a mole hill. I definitely like the forum and plan to stay. Thanks again for the info.

No insult taken or intended. Genuinely wanted to know if rules were different for non-members and what my options were. Thanks for the good advice. Already contacted support and looks like all will turn out well and dont want to create a mountain from a mole hill. I definitely like the forum and plan to stay. Thanks again for the info.

Great, glad it turned out well.  BTW, welcome to TGO; you will be glad you joined.

Unless you own a .40 then youll be mocked

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I happen to own 2 .40 handguns and I want you to know that I am deeply offended by that comment. People with .40's have feeling too you know. It is not fair for everyone to pick on us. I am going to go cry now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I happen to own 2 .40 handguns and I want you to know that I am deeply offended by that comment. People with .40's have feeling too you know. It is not fair for everyone to pick on us. I am going to go cry now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Burn the witch!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Issue resolved with the seller and transaction was completed. Thanks to all for comments and assistance. BTW....I have two Glock .40 calibers as well. Love 'em.

You will fit in just fine, we have 7 Glocks, all in 40 S&W.