Noob in Gallatin

We moved our family to Gallatin recently (last June), and I am finally starting to spend most of my time in the area.

I am the Director of Product Development and Engineering for Beretta USA (relatively new, just shy of two years) and we are just starting to ramp up in our new facility in Gallatin.  

Happy to be out of the DC area for sure!

I hit the TN Action Pistol shoot this past Wednesday (Feb 3rd) and had quite a bit of fun.  Didn't do so great, but I didn't cause any "incidents" so that is a good start.  Met a bunch of nice people, and look forward to continuing that when I can, and poking around the forums.

• Like 3

We moved our family to Gallatin recently (last June), and I am finally starting to spend most of my time in the area.

I am the Director of Product Development and Engineering for Beretta USA (relatively new, just shy of two years) and we are just starting to ramp up in our new facility in Gallatin.  

Happy to be out of the DC area for sure!

I hit the TN Action Pistol shoot this past Wednesday (Feb 3rd) and had quite a bit of fun.  Didn't do so great, but I didn't cause any "incidents" so that is a good start.  Met a bunch of nice people, and look forward to continuing that when I can, and poking around the forums.

Moved to Cleveland TN in June of last year myself from Severn Maryland.  It is so great being out of the State of Maryland I can't tell you.  Over the last 7 months I have managed to get my HCP permit and really enjoying the freedom of living in a real free state.

PS.  I really don't miss the taxes Maryland hits everyone with.

Thanks

Robert 

Welcome to the family.

If like 1000 M9A3s fall off a truck let me know

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Heh, I would be happy to get 1000 M9A3's ON a truck right now!!

Moving a big and complex operation tends to make things a bit difficult!

:hyper:

• Like 1

Heh, I would be happy to get 1000 M9A3's ON a truck right now!!

Moving a big and complex operation tends to make things a bit difficult!

:hyper:

I can only imagine lol.

The Army kind of ruined my liking for the M9, but I did shoot the M9A3 before my friend traded it for a P226 Legion and I will admit it was very nice

Just too cost prohibitve at the moment

...well if ONE m9a3 falls off the assembly line send me GPS coordinates lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome Stimpee! 

This thread really needs a Beretta pic.....

My Elite that Ernest Landgon gunsmith for me back in 2001.

11brpll.jpg

I'm thinking a Real Smart Guy - - -  say somebody like a Director of Product Development and Engineering - - - could figure out a method to get Ernie away from Bill Wilson and back with the world's longest running privately held firearms manufacturing company who is locating their USA production to Tennessee.  :x:  

• Like 2

We are already working currently and regularly with Ernest.  He was key in the connection with Wilson, and we have a few projects in the works including the PX4 Compact Carry shown at SHOT last month.  

He taught myself and a few others his approach to trigger/action jobs on the 92 a while back.  

We are getting smarter, just give it some time...

• Like 1
Stimpee, on 19 Feb 2016 - 7:28 PM, said:

We are already working currently and regularly with Ernest......  He taught myself and a few others his approach to trigger/action jobs on the 92 a while back.....

Outstanding!!!!!!!!    :woohoo: