Lady Gaga the National Anthem Super Bowl 50

Ron_TN

if you are going to watch the Big Game then how do you skip the halftime?

I went to a Big Game once.  Number 16.   Up with People was the halftime show. Times have changed.

I have no clue who Coldplay is.They were terrible.  I did enjoy the Bruno Mars/Beyonce bit. She should have been the headliner. Coldplay was way out of their league.  

Lady Gaga would have been great for halftime.  Maybe next year.  She has mad talent.  I watched her a couple of years ago on Rockin New Years Eve.  

...This from an old curmudgeon fart.

• Like 2

I'm just shocked this keeps going to the top EVERYTIME I hit new content.

I mean, let's talk about how hilarious it was when Brady walked out for the MVP lineup and got boo'd. Or how ridiculous he looked.

LMAO!

I was wondering if anyone else paid attention. He was NOT amongst his fans was he,lol ? And I know his wife is a model and he's genetically blessed but c'mon ! He looked comical. Edited by FUJIMO
  • Like 1

I'm just shocked this keeps going to the top EVERYTIME I hit new content.

I mean, let's talk about how hilarious it was when Brady walked out for the MVP lineup and got boo'd. Or how ridiculous he looked.

I didn't hear the crowd booing him because everyone in my house watching the game was booing him. :)

• Like 1

if you are going to watch the Big Game then how do you skip the halftime?

I went to a Big Game once.  Number 16.   Up with People was the halftime show. Times have changed.

I have no clue who Coldplay is.They were terrible.  I did enjoy the Bruno Mars/Beyonce bit. She should have been the headliner. Coldplay was way out of their league.  

Lady Gaga would have been great for halftime.  Maybe next year.  She has mad talent.  I watched her a couple of years ago on Rockin New Years Eve.  

...This from an old curmudgeon fart.

you set your DVR, let it record for about an hour and put something else on the TV. Take that hour to eat your killer superbowl food with friends and family and have actual conversations without worrying about missing a play or something. Then, once everyone is done you start the game, watch the commercials you want, skip the rest and fast forward right through 1/2 time. You will be caught up before the end of the game and still leave at the same time...

Works every year. Don't delete the recording until the next day. That way, if everyone says the 1/2 time show was a spectacular life changing event you can fast forward right to it and watch it and experience the moment...

Or, if it is like most 1/2 time shows you can be happy you didn't waste your life on it.

I thought Lady Gags me was ok. She is a good singer as her duets with Tony Bennett have shown. Little Big Town was 1000% better at the NFC Championship game.

Mark