"American Guns" Richard Wyatt indicted

That douchy guy that liked to pimp his step daughter and his wife's fake boobs on Discovery Channel was indicted last week on 13 counts of various things including selling w/o an FFL and tax evasion. The BATFE pulled his FFL back in 2012 but he apparently kept on selling. Oops.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/reality-tv-star-richard-wyatt-of-gunsmoke-store-american-guns-show-indicted-by-grand-jury

Edited by monkeylizard

I'm fresh out of tin foil today but I have to wonder if this whole thing wasn't plotted out by some antis?  Any FFL worth their salt knows that selling firearms off the books is a huge no no.  Seems plausible to me that the whole thing is staged to look bad on the gun industry.

• Like 1

If the antis made him continue to stock firearms in his non-FFL store, went in to buy them, convinced him to write them up as "miscellaneous sales" and send them over to a neighboring store with a valid FFL for the transfer, then yeah...maybe they staged it. That seems awful implausible to me. I'm betting he's guilty as sin and simply thought he could get away with it.

Maybe we'll see some of the evidence presented during the trial. I'm not expecting a lot of coverage on this, but maybe someone will publish some info.

• Like 3

That entire show was so disgustingly fake it was an embarasment to decent gun owners. He was obviously living beyond his means to the point of waving red flags in the face of the IRS and any creditors. Then he has the audacity to smirk in his mug shot. You won;t have to wait to long to suddenly learn of additional charges and misconduct allegations.

• Like 1

I'm surprised they didn't do something like RedJacket did and one of the workers buy into the shop and get their FFL.

Evidently he did. Gunsmoke is owned by someone named Rodriguez. Rich was the CEO. It does smell a little fishy, but at the same time that guy reeked of smarmy used car salesman. The way he used his wife and stepdaughter was a bit exploitative to say the least.
He is a major league dbag and I am hoping he gets his colon expanded by someone named Avacado and/or Fluffy.

Even more of a scumbag for pimping out his skanky wifes crotchspawn who is the posterchild for felching autoerotic asphyixiating mallninjas.

All. Must. Burn.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

He is a major league dbag and I am hoping he gets his colon expanded by someone named Avacado and/or Fluffy.

Even more of a scumbag for pimping out his skanky wifes crotchspawn who is the posterchild for felching autoerotic asphyixiating mallninjas.

All. Must. Burn.

Wow.

• Like 3
so im at the dr office,and a lady sitting a seat away is sniffling and drooling like she has facial syphillis. i hit the link w paiges 30 some odd girlie gun photos. got halfway through and ms drooley sniffles got up gave me a scowl and left saving me 10 minutes!!! good karma!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, its either this or smoke signals! Edited by Dustbuster
  • Like 5

All. Must. Burn.

crotchspawn roflmao wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, its either this or smoke signals!
  • Like 1

All. Must. Burn.

Don't be shy or hold back anything. Tell me what you really feel?   :biglol:

• Like 1