"American Guns" Richard Wyatt indicted

He is a major league dbag and I am hoping he gets his colon expanded by someone named Avacado and/or Fluffy.

Even more of a scumbag for pimping out his skanky wifes crotchspawn who is the posterchild for felching autoerotic asphyixiating mallninjas.

All. Must. Burn.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Now, Comms. There's just no need to be so introverted. You're among friends here and you can feel free to express yourself and allow your true feelings to be shared by all. Now, doesn't that feel better?  :devil:

• Like 1

so im at the dr office,and a lady sitting a seat away is sniffling and drooling like she has facial syphillis. i hit the link w paiges 30 some odd girlie gun photos. got halfway through and ms drooley sniffles got up gave me a scowl and left saving me 10 minutes!!! good karma!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, its either this or smoke signals!

Glad to be of service !

so im at the dr office,and a lady sitting a seat away is sniffling and drooling like she has facial syphillis. i hit the link w paiges 30 some odd girlie gun photos. got halfway through and ms drooley sniffles got up gave me a scowl and left saving me 10 minutes!!! good karma!!!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, its either this or smoke signals!

I like the ones with her butt hanging out. Especially with the chaps... :D

Anyone got any odds/action that Rich snapped the pics?
  • Like 1

lots of hate in this thread.  The daughter looks like 90% of the young woman who are my customers.  She can't be blamed for her parentage.

the father is who he is.  It isn't his daughters fault.  I assume she is looking to a career in modeling.

Some of you guys make me shake my head.  Nothing like being sanctimonious.

• Like 4

lots of hate in this thread. The daughter looks like 90% of the young woman who are my customers. She can't be blamed for her parentage.

the father is who he is. It isn't his daughters fault. I assume she is looking to a career in modeling.

Some of you guys make me shake my head. Nothing like being sanctimonious.

Man - i wish i could visit your store!
  • Like 1

lots of hate in this thread.  The daughter looks like 90% of the young woman who are my customers.  She can't be blamed for her parentage.

the father is who he is.  It isn't his daughters fault.  I assume she is looking to a career in modeling.

Some of you guys make me shake my head.  Nothing like being sanctimonious.

IIRC when the show was playing it was mentioned that the daughter wanted to be an actress...whether she's met that goal's another question. I fully agree she looks no different from a lot of other girls I see out and about in stores.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Interesting- quite a scheme he had cooked up. Gunsmoke showcased the firearms, took the customers money, then sent the customer to a licensed FFL to pick up the firearm and complete a 4473. The giant problem here? Gunsmoke then paid the wholesaler for the gun picked ip at the licensee, and thus was convicted of conspiracy to engage in the sale of firearms without a license.

DOJ press release:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-co/pr/jury-finds-gunsmoke-gun-shop-owner-richard-wyatt-guilty-most-charges

Indictment :

http://www.guns.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Wyatt-indictment.pdf

Ah well, nothing unexpected, I wonder whether he's still got the dolled up "hot wife & step daughter" parading about for media attention. I'm curious as to how far his step daughter progressed in her media or acting career and if his step son became the master engraver we were led to believe he wanted to become.

• Like 1