Finally training again, and need to brag on my Dad.

Spots

So I recently got a new job that is day shift and has weekends off. I'm putting that time to good use by taking up martial arts again. These are from my first night back yesterday. We train taekwondo, Hapkido and judo. I'd also like to brag on my Dad. This weekend he was honored with his 7th degree belt. This is a red and white masters belt, as opposed to a black belt. He has been training and teaching for 30+ years and I can't think of a more deserving individual. Here are some pictures I just had to share

received_962893478069_zpsfz3jnblj.jpeg
received_962893293439_zpsg1rinfwn.jpeg
received_962893647729_zpsvhyekd7i.jpeg
received_962893458109_zpseszzw7hg.jpeg
received_962893697629_zpsxareowsx.jpeg
received_962895843329_zpsdq0pazv6.jpeg
received_962898797409_zpsess5wqgb.jpeg
received_962898767469_zpsd8syw4h5.jpeg
received_962898732539_zpsbovgcuex.jpeg
received_962899016969_zpsk0nq7yp0.jpeg
received_962899116769_zpssj2zq4fd.jpeg

Sent from behind the anvil

• Like 4

Cool to see the lady in the wheelchair in there. Love to watch videos online of thugs picking an easy target and getting F'd up cause they just don't know what the deal is lol.

That lady has had 4 strokes in the last five years. No use of her left arm or leg. But she is a fighter. She never quits and would die first. We also have a lady who is 90% blind and the wrong gal to mess with if your looking for an easy target. Martial arts is world wide and a good instructor can work around disabilities and use martial arts to improve their quality of life

Sent from behind the anvil
  • Like 2