$1000 Reward

It's fair to assume that the case and its contents have been separated.  So, knowing what was in there would help in the recovery.

Also, if it is a government owned long gun, getting the info out there will make any thief or the person who bought it from a thief a bit more nervous about holding onto it.

It's fair to assume that the case and its contents have been separated. So, knowing what was in there would help in the recovery.

Also, if it is a government owned long gun, getting the info out there will make any thief or the person who bought it from a thief a bit more nervous about holding onto it.

I was thinking the same thing, but for whatever reason, the owner didn't want that information released at this time.
I picked up a hitchhiker years ago that had a huge duffel bag that he tossed in the back of the truck. Trying to make small talk I asked him what was in the bag and he said "none of your damn business". I immediately pulled over and asked him to exit the vehicle and when he did I floored it. About an hour late I stopped for gas and realized the duffle bag was still in the bed of my truck. Wow, what a trip that was.
  • Like 2

I picked up a hitchhiker years ago that had a huge duffel bag that he tossed in the back of the truck. Trying to make small talk I asked him what was in the bag and he said "none of your damn business". I immediately pulled over and asked him to exit the vehicle and when he did I floored it. About an hour late I stopped for gas and realized the duffle bag was still in the bed of my truck. Wow, what a trip that was.

What was in the bag?

None of my damn business? :lol:
  • Like 5

So has the statute of limitations run out on you stealing that guy's bag?  :devil:

• Like 3
  • Moderators

Wow way to leave us all hanging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I have my bag back? :)

• Like 4