Gadsden Flag Vanity Tag

Please reserve your "Don't Tread On Me" specialty Tennessee license plate. When done, please share this post or picture with everyone and anyone. We need 1000 license plates reserved before the State of Tennessee will move forward with production. Time is running out. Please, please share.

c8158dee56ade601878fc605d95a7190.jpg

Edited by TripleDigitRide
  • Like 8

Is it really legit? It looked kinda weird to me. We'd gladly take 3, I just found it weird they called it a ticket and didn't show how many were reserved yet.

I sent a message regarding the legitimacy of this endeavor. Here is the response I received:

"Paul, thanks for the information. We can offer up our official website as proof it's not a scam: http://www.friendsofsycamoreshoals.org/ We've been involved in this endeavor for about a year, and only recently began doing large scale advertising on Facebook, and also have contracted with Lamar to put up billboards in select areas. Thanks so much for your help!"

I looked into it before giving them $35. I was comfortable enough to do it, but it's understandable that some may question the legitimacy. Edited by TripleDigitRide
  • Like 1

I sent a message regarding the legitimacy of this endeavor. Here is the response I received:

"Paul, thanks for the information. We can offer up our official website as proof it's not a scam: http://www.friendsofsycamoreshoals.org/ We've been involved in this endeavor for about a year, and only recently began doing large scale advertising on Facebook, and also have contracted with Lamar to put up billboards in select areas. Thanks so much for your help!"

I looked into it before giving them $35. I was comfortable enough to do it, but it's understandable that some may question the legitimacy.

Well then, I think Monkey and I will be down for 3 then!

All specialty license places must pre-sell at least 1000 before the State will move forward with production.

gotcha, wasn't aware of that being a system wide requirement. 

I did see they have been "pre-sale" since May of 2015, per a facebook post

• 2 weeks later...
Please reserve your "Don't Tread On Me" specialty Tennessee license plate. When done, please share this post or picture with everyone and anyone. We need 1000 license plates reserved before the State of Tennessee will move forward with production. Time is running out. Please, please share.

• Like 2
Thanks to your efforts, we have had a good week with the Gadsden license plate orders.

There is a way we can get to the 1,000 quickly.  If everyone receiving this e-mail (over 300 people) got 1 person to order in the next 2 weeks, we would be over 500 in 2 weeks.  Then, if the 500+ got 1 person to order in the next 2 weeks, we would be over 1,000.  By the end of April, we could actually have the paper work sent into TN to start the process of getting this plate into production.  But it is you that is going to make that happen.  We can't do it without you.

Be sure to Like and Share our Facebook page: 

www.facebook.com/TNGadsdenTag

To place your pre-order, please visit:

• Like 1