Gadsden Flag Vanity Tag

I pre ordered last May. I'm surprised that they haven't received enough pre-orders yet.
Many people are probably looking for these tags at their county clerks office instead of going through sycamore shoals.
Sycamore Shoals is a good place to visit if you ever get up here to this end of the state. Lots of history!

Has this been shared with the sites advertisers?

Those folks running guns shops could help get the word out too.

I've let everybody that I know one way or another. Sure would like to get one.  :usa: 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, TGO David said:

Hopefully more folks take advantage of this soon!  300 isn't that many at all but it's taken quite a few months to even get to the 700 mark that we are at currently.

Spread the word to your friends! :)

It has gone from taking a year to get barely 200 in March, to over 700 in July.  No doubt the word is spreading and hopefully it will reach the mark and go to production.    

I got some of the business cards and have posted them in several places I visit. Ive also put them on mailboxes where ive seen the Gadsden flag flying or vehicles with "conservative" bumper stickers. You never know how easy it could spread with a simple card and theyre free for the asking.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, DWARREN123 said:

I only have one vehicle and the plate on it is a retired U.S. Army plate.

Hope there is enough folks who go for this, need to let folks (politicians) know this important.

Well, you could commit to one and then back out if it becomes available, a refund will be given.....just a thought.

• Administrator

Well, it's only an accusation and even the EEOC stated that the Gadsden flag has no ties to racist.  Anyone can make an accusation and there's a risk it will make the news.

I could state something insane like, "Hillary Clinton is an honest and forthright person of high moral fiber" and it might make the news too.  It'd be complete bovine excrement but it could make the news. ;)

• Like 2

I wish I could take credit for this statement.

The irony of this is just too much: the federal government is literally deciding whether a symbol of freedom that originated for the purpose of drawing attention to an oppressive government should be banned from the workplace, or else.

• Like 2