10mm Choices ....

If you're going to carry it more than just a couple times a year, buy the G29.  If you don't plan to carry it much get the G20.  They're both awesome.  I have the G29 with the grip extension on mags.  It's pretty awesome, and I traded a G20 to get it because I wanted to carry it.  Otherwise there are few guns I like more than the full size G20 with full power 10mm ammo

I doubt you'll find that. Anywhere. I can meet you at On Target in Murfreesboro one night, maybe week after next. I'm kinda booked up for the near future. I'd be happy to let you pop off a few rounds. :-)

And that'll get me back on the stick about making some more 10MM! I'm runnin' low. :/
  • Like 1

I must have gigantic hands for a woman then! My 29 is an SF but my 20 gen 4 isn't. Feels just fine too. Dunno.

Gen 4 without backstrap is the same as a SF I think. Hence my desire for them as some SF models are hard to find.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Fortunately for you The Gen 4 come with back straps for hands like yours

No, it's the finger grooves. My ring and little finger rest on the peaks rather than in the valleys this reducing contact surface.

Edited by SWJewellTN
  • Like 1

I did not know that! Look at you all smart and stuff! I just wish my 21sf felt as good.

Lol I use my brain from time to time.

Probably going to buy a full fde Glock 20 and 10mm conversion kit when I decide where im gonna work

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I must have gigantic hands for a woman then! My 29 is an SF but my 20 gen 4 isn't. Feels just fine too. Dunno.

Feel is a subjective thing.  Fit not so much.  Neither have any bearing on accurate casual shooting.  But for optimum performance, proper grip and fit are very important.  Most people don't even grip a semi-auto correctly so the benefits of an optimum grip and fit are a moot point for them.  I have issues reaching the trigger on large framed Glocks and experience significant slide bite when using a proper grip.  That is why for me, the otherwise excellent Glock 20 was a no go.

Scared of giving it zero resale value should I decide to sell it.

You sell guns?!

I'm just giving you a hard time.  I do grip reductions/stippling on all my glocks because they feel terrible to me from the factory. 

They are just tools to me so I'm not concerned with resale.  Anyways, I'm derailing the thread so carry on.

Edited by samson7x

Getting ready to get a 10. Looking hard at the Glock 20 & 29's , I prefer the 1911 platform. I figure if your gonna get a 10 then go for capacity ? HELP!

I disagree.  Why do you need the extra capacity with a 10mm?  My vote (if not going with a custom gun) is for a Dan Wesson in 10mm or a EAA/Tanfoglio in 10mm if you want an alternative to the 1911.

I would like to thank you all for helping me in my quest. I take almost as much time picking a beer ( then grab some good ol'e PBR ). I think I'm going to get the 29 and a 20 at a later date. I can't recall the last time I pulled my EDC and needed more than 11 rounds. :bowrofl:

But that day could come ......

I would like to thank you all for helping me in my quest. I take almost as much time picking a beer ( then grab some good ol'e PBR ). I think I'm going to get the 29 and a 20 at a later date. I can't recall the last time I pulled my EDC and needed more than 11 rounds. :bowrofl:

But that day could come ......

NiB-X 29sf, it's a beaut! You won't regret the extra dollars!