10mm Choices ....

I have every 10mm mentioned here except the EAA, my 20 and 29SF are my go to. The 29SF is my carry and my 20 is my Range Rocket! I would go with a little heavier recoil spring in both because I load em HOT! I hope you reload! That's when the fun starts in 10MM. Off the shelf Underwood is my favorite. ENJOY!!!

• Like 1

I heard that Sig was going to offer the p220 or p227 in 10mm which would be pretty cool. The p227 feels wonderful in the hand.

Personally, if I were shopping for a 10mm the Glock 20 gen 4 would be my top pick. I love my Gen 4 21 and as Willis mentioned, it's the same frame.

• Like 1

I heard that Sig was going to offer the p220 or p227 in 10mm which would be pretty cool. The p227 feels wonderful in the hand.

Personally, if I were shopping for a 10mm the Glock 20 gen 4 would be my top pick. I love my Gen 4 21 and as Willis mentioned, it's the same frame.

I believe Sig is re-releasing the P210 in 10mm which is an ugly pistol to be honest

They got a few P220s in 10mm already

The 227 10mm rumors have been going on since 2013, not sure If they'd do it - a 10mm M11-A1 would be the tits though

Edited by CommsNBombs

Ok , I think I'll get the 29 ordered. NIBX 29 , here we go.... !
Woohoo !

Wise choice, now that I have 2 Gen 4 Glock 20's a Black new in the box gen 4 G29 will be the pistol I use my GSSF certificate on when I get my next gun Edited by willis68
  • Like 1

Ahhh this makes me smile.

For capacity you will not beat a Glock 20. Gen 4 or 20SF all the way, 15+1 of cold hard death is a great feeling.

I like the 29 too, Id get the 29SF if I get another, can throw +1 pinky extensions on it for 11+1 in a more concealable package

I shot a RIA M1911A1 in 10mm, it is pretty good for the cost. Only 8 (or 9)+1 but slimmer, slightly heavy.

I found a Sig P220 Elite Match in 10mm for a sweet heart deal, the two tone and that trigger....bro...but for 1400 MSRP...ehhhh youll be better off going with a RIA.

Comm's choice? Glock 20 Gen 4/20SF

Do NOT get a Delta Elite or 1006 - I have seen two of them explode so far and plus...RIA makes a superior design for a third of a Delta Elite and the 1006....lol, if you own a SW 10mm thats just a paradox, plus SW is for fairys

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Comm--will you part with the Sig?  Say your price?

• 3 weeks later...

I have been slacking. I haven't posted a pic of my G40 mos. I've ran around 500 rounds through it so far. Love shooting it, very smooth!

I have ordered some underwood, I haven't shot that yet. I need to stock up on more ammo!

So far, this is the only pic I have.

20160228_170008_zpswuvee0gy.jpg

I have been slacking. I haven't posted a pic of my G40 mos. I've ran around 500 rounds through it so far. Love shooting it, very smooth!

I have ordered some underwood, I haven't shot that yet. I need to stock up on more ammo!

So far, this is the only pic I have.

20160228_170008_zpswuvee0gy.jpg

Mmm, I've been craving a G40 lately.

Taco, my G40 loves Underwood. If you are ever in the West Nashville area I will give you a box to see if you like it before ordering some.

I have 2 boxes of the underwood jhp's. I haven't shot them yet. I was very pleased with the quick service that I received from them.

I hit Nashville several times a year. I need to meet up with some of you mid-state TGOers.