Mosul dam break anytime killing 1 million people

Absolutely this.
Which is also why I don't understand how some Christians believe those that practice another faith won't be found in their afterlife. That's a club I don't want part of..

I told someone something along those lines a while back. You'd have thought I punched them in the face....it was funny.
A lifetime of Christian doctrine has taught me there's only two options. Heaven or hell. I sure hope that's wrong. If God really loves us, there's gotta be a third option. No one in their right mind wants to burn in a lake of fire. On the other hand, if even half the Christians I've met here in the Bible Belt are to be found in heaven, I ain't interested in that either cause that heaven....it's just hell with air conditioning.
  • Like 1

Made my decision long ago.

Religions were invented by superstitious men thousands of years ago.

Is there some kind of intelligence involved in all that exists? Yes, there's got to be or nothing would exist.

What is the meaning of the universe and all that exists? I have no freaking idea.

• Like 1

Made my decision long ago.
Religions were invented by superstitious men thousands of years ago.
Is there some kind of intelligence involved in all that exists? Yes, there's got to be or nothing would exist.
What is the meaning of the universe and all that exists? I have no freaking idea.

Sent from my whiz bang phone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Sent from my whiz bang phone using Tapatalk

Not sure what that means, if it post #42 by quietguy I don't see what it has to do with my post though his was a good post. If 42 has some religious significance then I certainly don't know what it means. 

Not sure what that means, if it post #42 by quietguy I don't see what it has to do with my post though his was a good post. If 42 has some religious significance then I certainly don't know what it means. 

I think it was a "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" reference.  42 is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.  

• Like 4

I think it was a "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" reference.  42 is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything.  

I'm not familiar with that but out of curiosity i'll Bing it.

Edit:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrases_from_The_Hitchhiker%27s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy

I do remember hearing about the Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy but never knew what it was about. So basically you can't answer a question if you don't know what the question is.

Edited by K191145

that is odd and amazing at the same time.

I think it would be the perfect closing music as an episode fades to the credits for some premium cable TV show.  It totally could have fit into an episode of Californication under the right circumstances.

• Like 1

I think it would be the perfect closing music as an episode fades to the credits for some premium cable TV show.  It totally could have fit into an episode of Californication under the right circumstances.

A guy would compile Iraq videos to songs like this, some of my favorites.