Need a chuckle? A lot probably have seen already...

I was just thinking about how big of a step you'd have on the next guy if you had to draw this as a weapon. Think about how long a persons mind would take to register... "what in the F did he just pull out?" By the time they realized(if ever) what it was, it'd be over!  :angel:

Edited by MountainDewed
  • Like 2

Actually I think it is awesome.  No, I am not joking.  I'd own one (not sure I'd pay $200 for it, though.)  I'd never carry it nor put it in my HD plan, etc. (I'd have no problem with a well tested, standard finished Hi Point as a 'stash' gun somewhere in the house - they shoot better than some might think) but as a fun gun I think it would be great.  Of course, I like sarcastic and ironic humor and there is definitely something ironically and sarcastically funny about a $100 bill finish pattern on a Hi-Point - and that is why I like it.  Imagine being at the range, pulling that out and saying to the stranger next to you (who would definitely be eyeballing it), "This here's my baby.  Total safe queen but I have to get her out and give her some lovin' every once in a while," and doing it with a totally straight face (before cracking up and letting them in on the joke.)

Edited by JAB
  • Like 5

Hi Point? No, I've seen something like that before. That's a Glock 40 people... And although not perfect, this independent entrepreneur has better trigger finger discipline than a lot of people I see at the range.9b4bd64e4f424595242fef4f43d09dd0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Edited by Matt8090
  • Like 1
I think they know their demographic, if I had some homies, I'd buy them as Christmas, Mitzvah (both Bar and Bat), and first communion gifts.

I agree with JABs line of thought, it would be hilarious to take one to a IDPA club match where no one knows me.

Hi Point? No, I've seen something like that before. That's a Glock 40 people... And although not perfect, this independent entrepreneur has better trigger finger discipline than a lot of people I see at the range.9b4bd64e4f424595242fef4f43d09dd0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Now that is freaking priceless!

Regardless of the upgrades, once you break it in, make sure the mags lips are to spec and clean/maintain as you would any firearm, the brand is hard to knock.

I think the Internet has proven these exploding pot metal guns are actually safe to operate and can be reliable.

I ran my 995 carbine with $40 BSA redspot in a Randy Class and it performed flawlessly.