The proof that Winters are now ramping up big time.

Last week I happen to watch a documentary on News Max TV and they had this guy on there talking about Solar Cycles and how he now has seen the evidence that the 30 year deep winters cycle has begun. It was pretty fascinating to listen to how he came into this info by research from ice cores and a host of other sources.

Here is the opening description to his book "Dark Winter"

"Climate change has been a perplexing problem for years. In Dark Winter, author John L. Casey, a former White House national space policy advisor, NASA headquarters consultant, and space shuttle engineer tells the truth about ominous changes taking place in the climate and the Sun.

Casey’s research into the Sun’s activity, which began almost a decade ago, resulted in discovery of a solar cycle that is now reversing from its global warming phase to that of dangerous global cooling for the next thirty years or more. This new cold climate will dramatically impact the world’s citizens. In Dark Winter, he provides evidence of the following:

• The end of global warming
• The beginning of a “solar hibernation,” a historic reduction in the energy output of the Sun
• A long-term drop in Earth’s temperatures
• The start of the next climate change to decades of dangerously cold weather
• The high probability of record earthquakes and volcanic eruptions  "

Im glad I brought my Fisher snow plow and tire chains down from the North country when we moved a while back :) 

The only way to cure this is for the common people to pay penalties so the brainiacs can use their new found riches to make more senseless policy to fix the problem of too many rainbow unicorns, it's the only thing that makes sense.

Thank you Albert Gore
  • Like 2
I figured this guy John L. Casey who discovered this 206 year solar cycle was not BS-ing us when he said one of the first things you need to do is have at least a one year supply of food and be prepared to defend it with a firearm.
Now THATS a Scientist we can trust!
  • Like 1

The only way to cure this is for the common people to pay penalties so the brainiacs can use their new found riches to make more senseless policy to fix the problem of too many rainbow unicorns, it's the only thing that makes sense.

Thank you Albert Gore

Global warming is ending now that Agore has the green.

Waaaay back in my high school days I remember my geology teacher telling us that there is actually a 33 year cycle. It could be read into the rings of older trees.

Dad used to talk about walking across the Ohio River when he was a kid. Then I got to do it when I was an adult. The untold truth about this is that the river we 13'-15' when he was a kid. When I did it the dam system had been installed. Pool was 33'. I took pictures of my grand children, when they were 3-4, standing in a snow bank that was up to their neck. That much snow is unusual for Southern Ohio.

Tom Woods had a great guest on his show this week discussing this issue. He was not what you would call a climate change skeptic. In fact, he referred to himself and like minded scientists as "lukewarmers;" scientists who believe that humans are having an effect on climate, but not nearly to the extent that the hysterical alarmists believe. He brought up a couple of really good points that are ignored in the media. First is, if you recognize that global warming is causing more bad weather, like tornadoes or hurricanes, you must also recognize that it's causing more good weather, like sunny days with warm temperatures. Second is that colder global temperatures tend to be associated with bad times, like the plague in Europe, while warmer weather tends to be associated with good times, like when they grew wine grapes in England.

There is absolutely no scientific reason whatsoever to believe that the 'last' great ice age - the Wurm - ever ended.  The only reason we think of it as having ended is because we are taking a human centered view of things.  In other words, as far as known human history is concerned there has been no great ice age occurring so, therefore, it must be over.  That is about like believing that because I have never seen a platypus in real life they must not exist.  There is geological evidence that there were breaks within the great ice ages where temps were comparable to what they have been for the majority of time that modern humans have been around and those breaks could last for an extended period of time.  Based on that evidence, ice age conditions could begin returning pretty much at any time.  In fact, even some scientists who are proponents of the man-made global warming theory seem to believe that global warming is the only thing staving off ice age conditions now and that the ice age will, eventually, win out..

Further, there is geological evidence that at one time - before the great ice ages - there were no polar ice caps.  The east coast of what is now the United States was probably somewhere along the current Tennessee/North Carolina border.  What is now California was probably mostly if not entirely under water.  Alaska had a climate comparable to modern day Florida.  So, 'global warming' may not be a sign that the Earth is in trouble.  Instead, it could be a sign that - after several millennia - the Earth's climate is trying to reset to normal.  Of course, those conditions were likely due to a circum-global current in the Earth's oceans - meaning that warm water from the equator flowed to the poles, keeping temps there much warmer than today and cooler water from the poles flowed to the equator, keeping global conditions much less varied than they are, today.  As that current likely stopped when what is now Australia separated from what is now Africa we probably won't see those, exact conditions again (unless Australia migrates back toward Africa.)

Edited by JAB