Knoxville ak builders HELP!

I just got my gun back from Van Fossan Gunsmithing in Dandridge. He fucked the shit out of that gun. I didn't notice until I got home how shitty it was. I don't want to take it back because it took him nearly 3 months, when he said 3 weeks.
Anyways, is there anyone here that has the tools and experience to walk me through demilling and reriviting the rear trunnion and center support. Please help!
Preferably if someone had a set up with proper tools and stuff. I would come over and knock it out. I wouldn't want to impose on anyone or anything. But if someone enjoys tinkering with aks and BSng for a while that would be cool. Like i said I will pitch in a $20 or so for someone's time. Is that fair?
I've heard that Troy Sellars of In Range in Kodak is one of the best AK mechanics in the business. Might want to give him a call....and tell that shade tree hack to pick up the tab. Edited by Garufa

Troy is too busy with DDI, he is their production supervisor. He said he will still do side work but he was going to be covered up for a long time.

Mike at Law Enforcement sales can fix you up. Great guy who does great work.

And as much as I do not want to see it can you post more pictures. If the shop really is that bad you need to make sure everyone sees everything they screwed up. What was he supposed to be doing to the gun? Building it up from parts or swapping the trunion?

Why is there a weld mark below the safety?

• Like 1

My guess, he drilled new holes for the new trunion. And because he didn't have a way to fill in the holes he decided to drill the new trunion with the old holes as a guide. He probably thought 2x as many is better. Not really sure why he would need to weld the receiver in that location other than because he missed measured for the trunion maybe.

• 1 month later...