Bringing 4 new Conservative votes to TN

Hi folks, I moved my family of 4 here (Crossville area) from upstate NY. I retired from the NYS Dept of Corrections as a 25 year Correction Officer and I can tell you first hand big city population centers are super destructive to our conservative principals. After living here in TN for 1.5 years, Its incredible how many fees and taxes Liberals are more than willing to force out of the working class.

I also had a full service store front Gunsmithing business from 82-96. After graduating from Pennsylvania Gunsmith School 79-81, I worked at Auto Ordnance West Hurley as the shop gunsmith. Back then George Numrich of Numrich Arms Co. owned AO. He decided to build 1911A1's at AO and I was tasked to get the production line up and running. That was probably the most fun job I ever had. Every Friday, I would just test fire the week's 1911 production guns and make any necessary adjustments. Once we ran out of our large stock of GI parts for the production, the guns went down hill fast with garbage market parts and I ultimately quit. George wanted silk out of sow's ear parts & I was not going to take the weight for the returns that I was "forced" to send out. I'm glad Kahr bought AO out years ago.

Any way, I hope to get back into some gunsmithing maybe by the end of the year. I enjoy making alterations that no one else has done such as my SKS FAL hybrid guns just to name one. Google xtriggerman SKS FAL and pull up the pics link. One of a kinds are the most fun.

I can't tell you guys how happy I am to be a new Tennessean. All the folks I'v met here have been real decent....... so far, so good! 

Walt

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic